[RP] Eva Summer Vacation Sign-ups + Discussion!

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Final adjustment made to the recent Rei post: http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=366405#366405

The next post will be an interaction between her and Shinji that Eric and I did in IRC. After that, if anybody wants to chat with her, that's fine. She might follow around the Nerv crew (like Misato) at some point, I'm not sure yet.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Kaji post up. As an aside, treat Kaede as an universal controlled NPC-guide to give your character a bit more context if you want, or to mention something you felt like it needed to be brought up, but couldn't find a way.

Otherwise, she has no bigger role to play in this part.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

•      
  •      

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 am

Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 am

Shinji post up. The same rules apply; anyone can jump in before or after the Rei part, and the unnamed shrine maiden is there simply to function as a NPC, no bigger role.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Raidon post up. Yes, Raidon is actually there to achieve something beyond a sun tan, and the occasional "Blazing Saddles" joke.

Then again, it would almost be amusing on the beach.. "The way you're lollygaggin' around, you'd think it was a hundred and twenty degrees! Can't be more than a hundred and fourteen!"

Anyway, he is open to suggestions from Kaede, Ran, etc for spiritual cleansing, and finding "inner peace" without the use of explosives (for shame).

I am also open to ideas for possible Hikari/Katsuko interaction after the first day, when things finally blow over.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Question: is anyone actively playing Kaede or the other unnamed shrine maiden, or do we simply apply what text we prefer for the desired character results?

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 pm

They aren't being actively played; think of them as NPC's in a generic game that interact with people; you can fill in their answers.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Post edited for Kaede reactions. Raidon will be going to the shrine for more serious reasons than simply sight-seeing, and those who are willing to offer him moral support (assuming he hasn't pissed everyone off yet) are welcome to join.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Alright kids, listen up.

Ran Mouri wrote: It's been 4 days since the last update, and we still need a shrine post from Asuka Langley Soryu/Toji Suzuhara, Katsuko Kotonoha, Hikari Horaki, Kensuke Aida and Misato Katsuragi; if by the end of today there hasn't been one, then I will have to exercise GM powers to retire them from the ongoing activity claiming they were bored and went back to the hotel before everyone else.

That is all.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:Alright kids, listen up.

That is all.

Kensuke post up.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:22 am

Ran Mouri post up. expect a Kaji and/or Shinji post before Sunday.

Ran's post edited to comply with Maya's own post.

also, Legendary PM'ed me before the time was up because I asked him if I could include Asuka in the Shinji post, so expect some Asuka prompts in there; Fade asked em the same on IRC, so expect Misato prompts in Kaji's own post, maybe even some Misato in Shinji, and Asuka in Kaji's or m--

Ok, now I'm confused. :kaos_sick:
Last edited by Eric Blair on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby fadingreminder » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Aye. Right now I'm living without internet, so please take Misato along on autopilot until I can get things together here X_X

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 am

Misato/Kaji post up. Shinji should be interacting with Asuka and anyone else before ending in the onsen along with everybody else by 5:00, so that around 8:00 everyone can gather around the shrine to have dinner with the maidens, and hear Kaede talk about the local lore.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 am

Edited the Kaji post to include Shinji/Asuka. After this, Kaede will have a small tale to tell the people around the dinner. before everyone makes their way back to the hotel.

As an aside, it seems like we are dragging the first day too much, so i propose cutting the "effective time" of postings to 12 hours; 9-10 a.m to 9-10 p.m.; and break it into two-three posts, spanning 6 or 4 hours respectively.

Otherwise, we will take about 3 weeks to do day 3 as well. :P

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

I dunno if I can keep doing this. At first, when my leave of mostly-absence began, I thought it would be no big deal to come here and make a few posts, but... First there was actually pressing stuff to worry about. Then came not-so-pressing stuff, and... Well, here I am now, fully able to make posts (and I have been for awhile), and the thing is... I'm not feeling it. In the least.

I can't get into Asuka; I can't get into Toji (and IRL I *AM* Toji, so this is not a good sign); I just did a doubletake because for a moment I wasn't sure if I WAS those two characters. I just... can't. I don't want to leave, but... I think you guys would be better off with an Asuka and a Toji who are actually going to post.

I'm sorry.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

I can take Asuka and put Toji on autopilot for the time being, unless someone else wants to take Toji.

This does not mean this rpg will be A/S.

EDIT:
Expect an Asuka post to bring her up to speed by Friday tops.
Last edited by Eric Blair on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm

There must be something in the water or air....Or just the fact it's summer. It seems like it's hard to get any RP gears grinding lately.

Take it easy Legendary. *Hugs*

____

I'll probably make a Rei post sometime tomorrow to help keep things moving along. Staying in a standstill is never fun.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 am

If you are curious, SSD, or for anyone else for the RP, this is the book Raidon is trying to read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_John:_A_Book_About_Men

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 am

Cumultative Kaji, Ran, Asuka, Toji and Shinji (and Misato to an extent) post up. After this, Shinji and Rei will have a small moment in the onsen, Asuka, Hikari and Katsuko plot about stuff, and there's a dinner party with Kaede before the gang heads back to the onsen.

Oh right, and Kaede mentions something about a mystery.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”