[RP] Eva Summer Vacation Sign-ups + Discussion!

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

•      
  •      

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm

In my next post I decided to give the chef a bigger role. He's a creep, and he decides to take the day off to "pursue" Misato in an attempt to go out with her. This leaves an important decision for Kaji-- will he get rid of the Chef and make a scene, adding to Mouri's suspicions, or do we have him tag along and act as a red-herring like character that everyone can immediately pin their suspicions on. The interloper element is a good way to build tension IMO to a story that really lacks a "hook" so to speak. Obviously the guy has bad intentions, but it has to do with Misato and Aoba and not the pilots. I say we play with some dramatic irony here and don't allow everyone to immediately realize that. Suspicions and misunderstandings always make good stuff for a mystery plot.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 am

Rei post has been fixed accordingly. She might warm up to other characters over time. Rei's still in "defrosting" mode due to her interactions with Shinji and Asuka. :P

-----

Just want to mention I'm fine with her following Shinji and the others around. I'll write a catchup post on Tuesday or something.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Rathalos
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rathalos » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am

I sort of skipped to the end of the thread here but what are the pairings? Will it be a Shinji/Rei or Shinji/Asuka? And what's the main genre?

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Pairings are undefined and depend on our actions. Genre is mystery.

Rathalos
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rathalos » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Well, that sums it up.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Game Master's post has been modified to reflect the latest happenings; expect a Kaji/Shinji post between today and tomorrow.

As for the pairing there is no pairing as of yet; but in all likelihood it will be a Shinji threesome
SPOILER: Show
between his right and left hand.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Rathalos
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rathalos » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:57 pm

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:Game Master's post has been modified to reflect the latest happenings; expect a Kaji/Shinji post between today and tomorrow.

As for the pairing there is no pairing as of yet; but in all likelihood it will be a Shinji threesome
SPOILER: Show
between his right and left hand.

Please, do continue...

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby fadingreminder » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm

View Original PostRathalos wrote:Please, do continue...
This, combined with your avatar picture, makes comedy gold.

Rathalos
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Rathalos » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 pm

I don't know how to respond with anything other than a thanks so I'll give you this.

(:3=

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Okay, question... Are these "mopeds" in the urrent event actual mopeds, or scooters? There is a difference.

Mopeds are the ones with the bicycle pedals, so you can ride them like a bicycle, or use your foot power/momentum to jump start the engine, and supplement your human power.

Scooters can be anything from the traditional "Vespa" style, to the more radical pit-bike concepts, to vehicles like the 1993 Honda Cub.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:50 pm

I don't think either choice will impact the story flow too much; but I visualized them as vespa style scooters with low throttle with max speed would be about 45-60 kmph (30-40 mphs).
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Ah, 49cc scooters, probably with CVT transmissions. Good choice.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Post made, because I am awesome. Not happy that we're not going horseback riding though. :(

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Rei post edited to reflect similar happenings with Asuka and Shinji. If anybody else would like to talk with Rei before reaching the shrine, feel free.

Legendary, please edit in your Asuka post accordingly and drop me a line so I know how to properly wrap up their discussion. (And if you have anything else to add to their chat, you're more than welcome to.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Raidon/Kensuke post up. As a plot device, up to whoever wants to use it, there may be bike trouble on Raidon's side of things later on.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

•      
  •      

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Edited post to work in what Hikari and Rei said.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Ran Mouri's post up Kaji and Shinji should be done eventually as well. Shinji and Rei will have a moment, though, so keep that in mind.

Also, as a reminder, during Ran's info dump, feel free to interject regrading questions and such, I'll try to accommodate them as best as possible.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”