[RP] Eva Summer Vacation Sign-ups + Discussion!

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 pm

I had made a couple of suggestions for Sachi, not sure if people want to hear them here or not so I'll just mark them as "spoilers" and color text it white; on second thought I removed the scenario description; if you wanna be spoiled or a GM wants to use them feel free to message me to do so.

SPOILER: Show

1.The Matrix Scenario.

2. The X-Files Scenario.

3. The Millenium Scenario.

4. The Blair Witch Project scenario.

5. The Inuyasha scenario.
Last edited by Eric Blair on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Eric: Highlighting your information doesn't have anything show up, just the titles of each scenario are displayed. :kaos_?: By the way, I noticed some typos in your post. You might want to fix those. And I re-added you and Legendary into the Players/characters list.

fadingreminder: Interesting idea, I certainly wouldn't mind something like that.

Seele: I wouldn't mind the idea of missing items at least, but missing (or murdered!) people would go way too far with the idea of this thread, yes.

Everybody: Could we at least take the usual approach to RP threads and remove sigs in the RP posts? It makes things much more tidy and legible. (I took the liberty of removing sigs.)

Rei post is up (I added and tweaked a few things to it since the post was up). My next post should come either tomorrow or Friday.

EDIT: Added Eric as the Game Master for this story.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

•      
  •      

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Changed HIkari's first thoughts and the history of her in the last trip in my first post, because I had a couple of things wrong that had been established.
Check out my AMVs: Kaji/Misato in "18 Apostolos" & Kaworu and the Harpies in "The Beast That Shouted 'I' at the Heart of the World" w/ music by Esselfortium!!
Shinji embraces the otaku empowerment fantasy and dives headfirst into his mother's basement. -Chrad
Acts of man are better than acts of god. -Misato

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm in as Malcolm, if such is desired.
"-and for your special entertainment
we have turned you into a TV guided bomb"

- Nick "True Edgemaster" Land

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby fadingreminder » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 am

Also, a quick question... Are Shinji and Asuka staying with Misato, since that's their typical living situation, or will they be grouped with the students? Also, if they're grouped, will the NERV personnel be subjected to rooming together as well? A Kaji-Aoba shared room sounds like trouble waiting to happen... whether that's a good or bad thing...

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 am

Fade: the children will be staying by themselves, that is, they will be rooming with each other and not with the adults; so far, I'm thinking it'll be Maya and Misato rooming together, and on the other side Kaji, Aoba and Malcolm (if chee is in) given all three are "Security".

on a brief note Official kick off of the RPG has started If anyone has any questions or comments for Ran (Game master), they will be answered in the next post.

Let's have some fun!
Last edited by Eric Blair on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

ran1
Donor
Donor

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 am

I should have my next entry as Aoba up when I get back from work in about 4 hours.

EDIT: newRPfag is new. Who's Malcom?
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

Malcolm [Spier] is chee's ACC from a previous rpg; he's a section 2 agent that (in the last rpg and in the current channel canon) was sent as part of Nerv-Germany's security detail for unit 02 and it's pilot/tech staff; think of him as Kevin Costner in the bodyguard but with better hair.

I'm not sure about what he "is" in this one, other than a Section 2 agent.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 am

Eric wrote:If anyone has any questions or comments for Ran (Game master), they will be answered in the next post.

Wut? Does this mean Ran's the Game Master or...? I thought you were. :kaos_sick:

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:think of him as Kevin Costner in the bodyguard but with better hair.

XD
"-and for your special entertainment
we have turned you into a TV guided bomb"

- Nick "True Edgemaster" Land

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Wut? Does this mean Ran's the Game Master or...? I thought you were. :kaos_sick:

Ran's actually a virtual reality bot-net created from the advanced AI that is Fuyutsuki-bot.

This means she's like a genderbender Bender.. ben...

Ok, now I'm confused. :kaos_sick:

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 pm

I was confused because I thought you were saying Ran1 (user) is the GameMaster or something.

Okay then, next question: Ran's (that character) post says something about how students have to be as one group/the whole class but then says how splitting up into groups is okay. So, um which is it? :sweatdrop: Could clarify that in your post please?

ran1
Donor
Donor

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Since when am I not the game master?
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Ran's (that character) post says something about how students have to be as one group/the whole class but then says how splitting up into groups is okay. So, um which is it? :sweatdrop: Could clarify that in your post please?

Both are available options, it all depends on what you players want to do. It can be single player, player team, etc.

EDIT

Made a Kaji and Shinji post and also, here's a map of where all this takes place.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Rei's post has been edited accordingly to reflect Shinji's group will be going horse-back riding first.

If whoever else that wants to be in Shinji's group wants to take the intuitive of the next post, that's fine.

My next Rei post should probably be Friday. Maybe tomorrow (Thursday), I'm not sure yet.

Eric: Awesome map, thanks! ^_^

EDIT: Of course, if plans change and Asuka or whoever orders Rei and Shinji to go with her and Hikari to another location, they'll just do that too. Which can always be reflected in the next post.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:56 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Maybe tomorrow for Thursday

Umm... what?

EDIT: No, I will not change my post. Your failure to communicate remains forever.

I'm evil and vindictive. ^_^

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Not volunteering, just thinking aloud: Do we need a Hyuga to balance out Maya and Aoba being on the trip? (Speaking of, do we have a Kensuke since we have Hikari and Toji?)

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 pm

There is a character list that says who is who, you know. :P

It also, in its current form, states that Hyuga is NOT a required character, so he's not NEEDED. If perhaps, you want to play as him, go right ahead though. Could be fun.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:45 am

My hands are full with Rei-chan. I just wanted to clarify.

If somebody DOES want Hyuga though, feel free.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Alright, I'm staying as a player. Expect a post before lunch (my time) tomorrow. For now, I must run to the laundromat because my washing machine broke.

EDIT: Nevermind. My post is already up.
Last edited by Sachi on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the unofficial EGF discord server. Join us! https://discord.gg/WqS7wRW
I also host another more general discord server for film and anime fans: https://discord.gg/wWYPwjb

Return to “Role-Playing Related”