Recent changes in your life

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

Recent changes in your life

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:02 pm

So?
What happened to you recently that changed your life?
Or did you do something?
Tell us all about it in this thread, be it weird (as if we ain't already used to that kind of stuff)
Normal (now, that's new!)
or just plain EPIC!?
do tell everything!

i'll start,

and i realy have big news,
you guys remember my relationship with Soljer13?
you know, the cute girl that cosplayed as Asuka for me ^^
well, we loved eachother a lot and now our relationship has all changed...
cause...

I MARRIED HER! ^^
"My awesome awesomness is so awesome that no other awesome awesomness in the entire awesome universe of awesome awesomness is that awesome!" - the guy who said it (i was)
"when i ask my girlfriend to act and behave more like Asuka, and she slaps me in the face, does that mean she agrees?" - I_Love_Asuka
"I'm here to love my Asuka and kick ass! and i'm all out of ass..." - rip off of LittleKuriboh
"For someone called "i_Love_Asuka" your pretty hard core" - Defectron
"sorry, i prefer i_Love_Asuka, he's a real man!" - Soljer13

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:05 pm

I thought Soljer was a dude.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm

@Brik: I think there might be a picture of her cosplaying as Asuka in one of the Fandom threads, if memory serves right...

Though, from what I've seen, posting style can be disingenious.

Anyway, congratulations.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:I thought Soljer was a dude.

yeah, she acted like that in the beginning cause she didn't want to get bothered by the... uhm... weirdo's...
but i checked during our honeymoon-MONTH and she definitly is a girl ^^
a very cute girl btw...
"My awesome awesomness is so awesome that no other awesome awesomness in the entire awesome universe of awesome awesomness is that awesome!" - the guy who said it (i was)
"when i ask my girlfriend to act and behave more like Asuka, and she slaps me in the face, does that mean she agrees?" - I_Love_Asuka
"I'm here to love my Asuka and kick ass! and i'm all out of ass..." - rip off of LittleKuriboh

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:15 pm

The only new thing worth mentioning from me is that I've gained new insight into the true nature of reality. Now I need to somehow get enough money to move out so that I can train my mind to properly bend reality with no interference from my parents.

I thought Soljer was a dude.

Am I the only person on the forums who didn't get confused by all this?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:Though, from what I've seen, posting style can be disingenious.

Posting style has nothing to do with it. He used to frequent the IRC channel a lot until he was banned.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Re: Recent changes in your life

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm

View Original Posti_Love_Asuka wrote:So?
What happened to you recently that changed your life?
Or did you do something?
Tell us all about it in this thread, be it weird (as if we ain't already used to that kind of stuff)
Normal (now, that's new!)
or just plain EPIC!?
do tell everything!

i'll start,

cause...

I MARRIED HER! ^^

Wait. What? What is going on here? Explain yourself. Also, pics. Or it didn't happen. Proof plox.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:37 pm

View Original Posti_Love_Asuka wrote:So?

cause...

I MARRIED HER! ^^

Congratulations, you have my best wishes. ^_^

Its good to see a little hapiness in the world.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Mariruri
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Mariruri » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Marrying some one from a forum? That's cute.

Everything is at the same wave length for me. Nothing really changes here...

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm

View Original Posti_Love_Asuka wrote:the cute girl that cosplayed as Asuka for me ^^

Please tell me how this guy can turn into this girl even with a sex change operation.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Holy shit, now I'm really confused.

She was a he, and everyone is referring to him/her as a he even though OP asserts that he/she is a she?

I will need pictoral justification before I suspend my disbelief any further.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Please tell me how this guy can turn into this girl even with a sex change operation.

it's pretty easy, that's not her,
it's a friend of her who's pic she used cause she didn't want to get bothered because of her real looks.
the second pic is her, since we were already together at the point she posted those pics she didn't bother about the weirdo's anymore and posted the pics in the forum

@ supershinjiasukashipper
and
@ mariruri

Thanks! ^^ we are realy happy with eachother!

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 pm

@ everyone who is confused by all this , please pay closer attention to stuff in the future, it'll save you all headaches.

[URL=http://img81.imageshack.us/i/tena.jpg/]Image[/URL]
Last edited by Defectron on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm

I just remembered one big change, I have been called for jury duty. So if I get put on a jury for real, Im going to miss a lot of classes at my school, Im going to be working overtime to catch up, and my posts here will be a lot shorter.
Last edited by supershinjiasukashipper on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 pm

View Original Posti_Love_Asuka wrote:it's pretty easy, that's not her,
it's a friend of her who's pic she used cause she didn't want to get bothered because of her real looks.
the second pic is her, since we were already together at the point she posted those pics she didn't bother about the weirdo's anymore and posted the pics in the forum

@ supershinjiasukashipper
and
@ mariruri

Thanks! ^^ we are realy happy with eachother!

So, how does a dude from Germany and a dude from the Dominican Republic get hitched, exactly? Where did you get married? Which one immigrated?

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:So, how does a dude from Germany and a dude from the Dominican Republic get hitched, exactly? Where did you get married? Which one immigrated?

i already told that i was on "vacation" in DR to meet her, all worked out and after i stayed there a few weeks and we got to know each other better and better and we loved eachother more with each day we decided that we are made for eachother and that we want to be together.
she then came to Germany to live with me, and we recently got married ^^
and it was the best decision of my life, i realy love her and she realy loves me
alltough she still has some problems with the german language but she can say and understand "ich liebe dich" perfectly and that is enough for now^^
and pssst... i kinda have Asuka as my loved wife now ^^

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:I just remembered one big change, I have been called for jury duty.

Jury duty is not a life changing event.
View Original Posti_Love_Asuka wrote:it's a friend of her who's pic she used cause

And the supposed she decided to post pictures of her "friend" time and time again?

And even at one point she decided to use another picture of the supposed friend as a facebook profile photo?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Allemann » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:15 pm

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:I just remembered one big change, I have been called for jury duty. So if I get put on a jury for real, Im going to miss a lot of classes at my school, Im going to be working overtime to catch up, and my posts here will be a lot shorter.

Great. Either an innocent person gets the chair or a sociopath is loosened on society.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Jury duty is not a life changing event.

It is if by luck I get a big case, or if I fail my classes and get pissed in the courtroom at finding it out and end up being on the news for disrupting a trial.

But if neither of those happen, at least I can say it's one more thing I have done before I kick the bucket, honestly it helps to look at every new and rare experiance as a life changing event, it makes life pleasant and worth living.

@Allemann:
I have better sense than that, as a sociopath myself, I can spot one from a mile away.

And as for the chair thing, well lets just hope im in a good mood that day. :toothy:
Last edited by supershinjiasukashipper on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interesting Quote:

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Jury duty is not a life changing event.

And the supposed she decided to post pictures of her "friend" time and time again?

And even at one decided to use another picture of the supposed friend as a facebook profile photo?

offcourse, if she would've used another picture all the time and had a thousand different profiles everywhere it would look weird, wouldn't it?
be honest, nobody wants his real identity spread on the internet, the only reason she posted her pics anyway is cause i convinced her cause i wanted to share my luck with you guys, since it's thanks to you and this forum i got to know her, and later love her ^^

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”