Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Iblis 19th Angel
Adam

Need help identifying a Super Robo series

•      
  •      

Postby Iblis 19th Angel » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:54 am

I recently saw some ads for a recent Super Robo anime that looked rather interesting.

The main robo is composed of three jet fighters that can combine into three different robots, kind of like a Getta Robo, but it's not.

The enemies are apparently a bunch of humanoid invaders from another planet or another dimension, I can't remember which. I think most if not all of them are named after various mythological & religeous figures in true post-Eva fashion.

Does anyone know what it's called?

And while we're on the topic of identifying giant robo anime, can anybody tell me where Ailechevalier from Super Robot Wars is originally from? Is he a Banpresto original or is he from somewhere else?
He's the blue & white one with shoulder cannons & a fin coming out the back of his head. He looks a bit like one of the robots from Jin Ki Extended, but I'm pretty sure he's not really from there. Might have the same mecha designer, though.
2:34 And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.

Giant robots with angels trapped inside of them,
Teenaged pilots & an evil organization,
Doing battle with giant monsters from beyond,
Mankind's last hope lies in the Evangelions

phanthompain
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby phanthompain » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:46 pm

Try this website maybe its of some use, [url]http://srwog.velv.net/[/url], hopefully..

Return to “Anime and Manga”