Party School.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

The Sandman
Lilith

Party School.

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:52 pm

First I like to apologies to Eva Monkey-sama for the next announcement.
    On Monday the University of Wisconsin was named #1 by a study by Princeton. So HA HA YEAHwhat's you gonna do now? Huh? Badgers kick ass baby. We bitch slap all ya suckas. :mrgreen: Thank you.
    Last edited by The Sandman on Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sadsadshinji
    Nerv Scientist
    Nerv Scientist

•      
    •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:38 pm

"bitch sap"?
    and since when was EM addressed with -sama?

The Sandman
    Lilith

•      
    •      

Postby The Sandman » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:12 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:"bitch slap"
      and since when was EM addressed with -sama?
      Um,today.

drinian
      Admin Emeritus
      Admin Emeritus

Re: Party School.

•      
      •      

Postby drinian » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:35 pm

The Sandman wrote:First I like to apologies to Eva Monkey-sama for the next announcement.
        On Monday the University of Wisconsin was named #1 by a study by Princeton. So HA HA YEAHwhat's you gonna do now? Huh? Badgers kick ass baby. We bitch slap all ya suckas. :mrgreen: Thank you.

So you are a desperate binge drinker?

And was this post written during one of said binges?

The Sandman
        Lilith

•      
        •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:55 am

No. Has a native of Wisconsin we always look down by other "big" cities like New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.(Boooo) We're more then just about farms and cows and that why tourism are down this year. Not only that, people are moving away from Wisconsin. We never have a pro sport championship of my state since the Packers won the Super Bowl in '97. So this news is some at lease I can take pride in. GO BIG RED! Wisconsin Badgers.

The Eva Monkey
        IT'S OVER 9000!!!
        IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
        •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:34 am

Being a party school is nothing to brag about.

UMBC is a Newsweek "Hot" School! Take that!

The Sandman
        Lilith

•      
        •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:44 pm

Eva Monkey wrote:UMBC is a Newsweek "Hot" school! Take that!
        I knew you gonna say that. The point is that I love my Badgers and you love your.... Whatever your school nickname is. :D Has you saying that party school is nothing to brag about, tell that to the students of UW if you ever go to Madison. BTW is nothing worng with a little school sprite. :D

Titus
        Tokyo-3 Resident
        Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
        •      

Postby Titus » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:44 pm

drinian wrote:
        The Sandman wrote:First I like to apologies to Eva Monkey-sama for the next announcement.

So you are a desperate binge drinker?

And was this post written during one of said binges?

I wouldn't mind going on a binge and posting that, in fact keep it in mind, call me up and ill go for it!
          "I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
          "some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
          "Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
          "TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

The Sandman
          Lilith

•      
          •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:54 pm

Titus wrote:I wouldn't mind going on a bringe and posting that, in fact keep it in mind, call me up and ill go for it!
          I know a perfect time you can go up to Madison, State Street Halloween Party. Crazer than Mardi Gras. :D

Titus
          Tokyo-3 Resident
          Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
          •      

Postby Titus » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:10 pm

The Sandman wrote:
          Titus wrote:I wouldn't mind going on a bringe and posting that, in fact keep it in mind, call me up and ill go for it!
          I know a perfect time you can go up to Madison, State Street Halloween Party. Crazer than Mardi Gras. :D

I've been to Brazil's mardi gras... I fear them not... Lily opened my eyes to alota things... If u think that's crazy, u aint seen nothing yet....!
          "I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
          "some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

bp32
          Clockiel
          Clockiel

•      
          •      

Postby bp32 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:53 pm

Yes, nothing more exciting than finding out that your school is rated number one for partying, not for academics, job placement, nobel laureates, etc.--look have fun with it, but don't freakin celebrate it--its sad more than anything
            "Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

drinian
            Admin Emeritus
            Admin Emeritus

•      
            •      

Postby drinian » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:32 pm

<----- Senior at the #5 school in the country according to U.S. News and World Report

What?

The Sandman
            Lilith

•      
            •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:34 pm

Look guys we maybe #1 party school, but we sure hell ain't the dumbest school in the nation. That title goes to Minnesota.>__>

bp32
            Clockiel
            Clockiel

•      
            •      

Postby bp32 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:38 pm

The Sandman wrote:Look guys we maybe #1 party school, but we sure hell ain't the dumbest school in the nation. That title goes to Minnesota.>__>

If you are ranked as the #1 party school odds are you aren't the smartest either...
            "Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

The Sandman
            Lilith

•      
            •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:46 pm

bp32 wrote:If you are ranked as the #1 party school odds are you aren't the smartest ether...
            You talk just like my old man.

bp32
            Clockiel
            Clockiel

•      
            •      

Postby bp32 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:49 pm

The Sandman wrote:
            bp32 wrote:If you are ranked as the #1 party school odds are you aren't the smartest ether...
            You talk just like my old man.

Just looking at it logically...question, do you actually go there?

The Sandman
            Lilith

•      
            •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:09 pm

Nope, but my cousin goes there. BTW she really smart (3.6 GPA) and current taking nursing aid. She not the parting type. Does she like that her school is called a "party school"? No. But does she still wanted to attend UW. Hell yeah.

The Sandman
            Lilith

•      
            •      

Postby The Sandman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:21 pm

Still is nice to have a party after a long and hard day of work, but some people can get out of control and it's end in tragedy. So remember don't drink and drive, don't drink if you under 21, and have at lease one sober friend to drive you home.

Titus
            Tokyo-3 Resident
            Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
            •      

Postby Titus » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:04 am

:roll: *whisls...*

Ummm, yeah, sound advice... :roll:

This is how I work....

Drink if you feel like it(regardless of age), drive if you need to after the party, always drive the sober people home....

Unless, it's som1 you really care about, in which case, don't drive to the party.....

Best advice ever! - Walking whilst wasted can be the source of more than a few interseting stories...

sadsadshinji
            Nerv Scientist
            Nerv Scientist

•      
            •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:19 am

The Sandman wrote:Nope, but my cousin goes there. BTW she really smart (3.6 GPA) and current taking nursing aid. She not the parting type. Does she like that her school is called a "party school"? No. But does she still wanted to attend UW. Hell yeah.

Um..Hate to break it to you, but 3.6 is good (A- average) but not amazing...

Drinian: Which school? Would that be like...UPenn? I dont have the current college report.

Titus: Amazing advice....

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”