Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ran1
Banned

Animu/Mango/RL Waifu

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

After thinking about it for a time, I realize that Xard's "Little Girls You Want to Be" thread really does need a corollary.

In the spirit of misogyny, male chauvinism, and just general /a/ delightfulness, I nominate a Waifu thread marked by seriousness and depth of discussion as to why you want a anime, manga, or RL, girl to permanently locked into your bedroom/kitchen forever and ever.

My nominations:

Belldandy (Oh My Goddess!)

Because she is awesomely dedicated waifu who makes dinner and rides shotgun on motorcycles and has magical powers and cute sisters.

Natsuki (Summer Wars)

Because she's just so awesomely awesome and pretty and has the coolest family evar.

Rio (Sora No Woto)

Because she's tsundere and every good waifu thread needs a tsundere.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Rio is not tsundere :(

SPOILER: Show
I doubt she really wants kingpope's penis is what I mean to say. Poor Rio... :(

Anyway, I could swear there was thread like this before somewhere (in animu subforum) - oh wait, it was HAREM thread! I guess this is different enough

So, waifus eh?

I must think this one over, albeit I guess my answers will be pretty obvious for most semi-regular people...

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:>> viewtopic.php?t=6835

I'm nominating RL fembots as well, though. I was just posting animu ones to start, but hey, if you want to bump it over to that thread, its fine by me.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:I'm nominating RL fembots as well, though. I was just posting animu ones to start, but hey, if you want to bump it over to that thread, its fine by me.

I support idea of keeping these thread separate even if only because my ideal Waifu is (unfortunately) 3D PIG DISGUSTING

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Re: Animu/Mangu/RL Waifu

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Assuming Maya is bi this would be such an easy question. Smart, adorable, moral, loyal, caring, cheerful, stands up for herself, understands the big picture, doesn't fall for Kaji's bullshit... assuming you don't need her to back you up in a gunfight she's all a guy really needs.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Sheryl Nome
Fuck yea. Hot bod. Great voice (thanks to … that’s right, she’s so awesome she had two Japanese VAs). Relatable but spicy personality. Go to hell, Alto. You suck. Sheryl’s a good girl, a nice girl, a badass chick that stands up and sings songs that are so awesome that people die listening to them.

And I guess Gin Rei from the Giant Robo OVAs. And Maya's pretty cool, as NemZ mentioned.

And that’s all I can think of. Weird that I can come up with a whole list of little girls I want to be, but a rather small waifu list. I guess my problem is it’d just feel fucking weird sleeping or living with characters like this. Most of them are just off limits, period. Like Caska, or Misato. It'd be like committing some bizarre 2D form of adultery. :(

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 pm

My anime waifu is Nono from Diebuster

Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Mine would be Chiri Kitsu and Haruhara Haruko.

I realize that Xard's "Little Girls You Want to Be" thread really does need a corollary.

Actually any girls I might write about here would most likely show up in that thread too.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 am

There are so few actual women in anime (the genre where 20-year-olds count as grannies) that my choice is quite restricted. There are a few who would be good for a short fling, or would be ego-boosting to have on one's arm (cute 21-year-old oyajicons FTW), but in the end it comes down to the one obvious choice

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 am

Majlund isn't going to be happy....
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Cypher
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Cypher » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 am

Kanzaki, Urumi

Because everyone loves a hot, psychopathic genius with differently coloured eyes.

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 am

View Original PostCypher wrote:psychopathic genius with differently coloured eyes.

So basically, a female David Bowie... or just David Bowie, period.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:41 am

CC is my waifu
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 am

SPOILER: Show
DEM EYEBROWS + tea + dawww = WIN

Also freakin' cute and filthy rich
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 am

@Oz: 'sup Mugi? :lol:
Though I do have to admit, she was pretty adorable. Just... well... too young for me

Then again I just found out that Sheryl's supposed to be 17. wtf I thought she was intended to be 22 or something. Oh well "lolanime"

And I forgot to add Mayuko Chigasaki from NieA_7
cuz ABe.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:07 pm

View Original PostMerridian wrote:cuz ABe.

Let's see where this kind of thinking takes us. Oh yes, Lain.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I don't understand the point of this. But then again, I actually have a girlfriend.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:13 pm

EGF, this is even more pathetic than normal for you.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Return to “Anime and Manga”