Final Fantasy series

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

TheFriskyIan
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Final Fantasy series

•      
  •      

Postby TheFriskyIan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:22 pm

In case anyone who plays XIV missed it, the new updated trailer for Stormblood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI&t=1s

Seeing the updated Eorzean map and then have it move through the other two continents was the craziest thing, I am more psyched than I was for Heavensward.
Please just call me Ian, "TheFrisky" is more of a title.

IronEvangelion
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 pm

I've finally started seriously sinking some time into FFXV. Loving the game so far, I'm on Chapter 6 right now IIRC. There has obviously been some content cut here and there, but what's finished is excellent. I'm already enjoying XV more than I enjoyed the entire XIII trilogy and Type-0 combined. I'm proceeding through the game at a pretty slow pace because I like to make sure I'm overleveled for the next area, and because I seem to be making a lot of unnecessary trips back to Hammerhead. I know there are other gas stations, but I keep driving all the way back for the excellent Cindy- I mean service. Great service at the Cindy- I mean Hammerhead.

...I ended up downloading the Cindymobile skin for the Regalia and applying it, so that should help alleviate the need for further return trips. Bugs the crap out of me how the skin is lower resolution than the original car textures, though...

On the side, I love how the FFVII remake is turning out. I'm also psyched that S-E has finally confirmed they are developing a console port of Dissidia Arcade. Can't wait for more news on those. I bought the "PS4" version of FFVII to show my gratitude to S-E (but mostly because they had it on sale for $8 and I couldn't pass it up for that price).
Final Fantasy VII is being remade, all's right with the world.
BASCH LIVES 2017
#1 Duck Team/Akebi Sasaki (Girls und Panzer) fan.
"There are two things I can't stand: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch." -Nigel Powers (Austin Powers: Goldmember)
"Oh no, Haruka! My butt's already split! I think my whole team's butts are split!" -Minori (Senran Kagura: Estival Versus)

Stan
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Have you guys heard of the big rumor that the big FF XV expansion will be "The World of Versus" that will take place in the
SPOILER: Show
10-years Noct was sleeping inside the crystal.
In there, he will relive some Versus XIII elements as he faces his inner demons, fears, and regrets in order to purify himself to become the king of light. If this is true, I am sooooo down with it!
Stay Positive, Be Kind, and Work Hard - then everything will be alright
Judge a man not by his wealth or class, but by the purity and kindness of his heart

MyAnimeList <-- click

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”