origin of the angels

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

origin of the angels

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 pm

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Angels wrote:Unleashed from the white moon during Second Impact, the Angels were scattered about the Earth, (at least one ended up in orbit), and began a 15 year incubation period.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Second_Impact wrote:Seele intentionally initiated Second Impact, knowing (possibly from the Dead Sea Scrolls) what would happen, because the damage would be more limited than that caused by a fully awakened Adam (the destruction of all Lilith-based life down to the bacterial level).[3]Thus they used the Spear of Longinus to reduce Adam to a controllable, embryonic state - knowing that this would result in a cataclysm which would cost billions of lives. Reducing Adam to an embryonic state made it more easy to conceal and protect it from the Angels, whom Seele knew from the Dead Sea Scrolls, would be appearing in about fifteen years.[4]

So are the angels in the white moon, and were scattered by second impact? or were the angels already scattered, waiting to awaken? Does second impact cause the angels to appear 15 years later? or was second impact started in preparation for the angels coming in 15 years?
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

ObsessiveMathsFreak
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby ObsessiveMathsFreak » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm not sure the specifics of where Angels come from has ever been definitively answered. Both those pages have neutrality tags, so feel free to edit them accordingly.
[Became an administrator on or before October 4th, 2007.]
May The Maths Be With You.

Sahaquiel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sahaquiel » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm

This is why Evangelion is one of the most interesting things ever. :scanners_head:
?????????????

gatotsu911
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby gatotsu911 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 pm

The Angels come from Wonderland where they are born from from the fairy Twinkletoes sprinkling pixie dust on a unicorn fucking a centaur. It's as good an explanation as any.
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

closet nerd
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby closet nerd » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 pm

I thought angles came from the Adam seed.

So I guess the origin was from the ppl who made the Lillith and Adam seeds
Sorry if my avatar gives you Knightmares. (Pun intended)

shinji kun
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby shinji kun » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 am

I never able to solve it since I read the origin of angels in many resources in the internet.

That's why Evangelion is soooo interesting.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”