Reaction Discussion Thread.

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Goatman: Please use darkred for your location/character post color. Using red is hard on the eyes. ^^;

Thanks.

I fixed the days on my posts accordingly, btw.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

Question: since Asuka's in Japan already, is it safe to assume Eva-02*/Kaji/Adam embryo are as well? And should Kaworu appear just in our Ep24/EoE take on the series?

*If emotional blackmail via teh Rei doesn't work on Shinji, Asuka could volunteer to pilot instead?

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Question: since Asuka's in Japan already, is it safe to assume Eva-02*/Kaji/Adam embryo are as well? And should Kaworu appear just in our Ep24/EoE take on the series?

*If emotional blackmail via teh Rei doesn't work on Shinji, Asuka could volunteer to pilot instead?

Legendary wrote:[Kaji] and Asuka are already in Tokyo-3, but the Adam hasn't been captured yet. That'll happen later. So feel free to jump him now.

Eva-02 is there as well, but you'll see what'll happen with that.

As for Kaworu, I honestly have no clue when he should show up. Because of the "one pilot per customer" rule and the fact that only people who have pilots seem to be willing to take on more characters, there's really no one to take him. I'm thinking he'll probably just be a back-up pilot and show up to be controlled by someone when their original pilot dies/suffers horribly, or he'll be a full pilot and show up a few Angel battles down the line ofsomeone who doesn't have a pilot characteer volunteers to be him.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 pm

I can take him on after Asuka goes comatose/whatever.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Lucretius wrote:I can take him on after Asuka goes comatose/whatever.

Yeah, that's the most likely scenario (although, someone else could go comatose for a long time themselves, which would net them Kaworu if they wanted him).

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Question: since Asuka's in Japan already, is it safe to assume Eva-02*/Kaji/Adam embryo are as well? And should Kaworu appear just in our Ep24/EoE take on the series?

Kaji and Unit-02 are indeed both in Tokyo-3 already, but the embryo shouldn't come in until its rightful place during in episode 07.

But if we need to stall for Shinji being the pilot against Sachiel instead of Asuka, we can always say that (due to the fact the she only arrived three days prior) Asuka came before her Evangelion, and it was still be transported to Nerv.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Sounds good to me at least. I think Luc and I are gonna play it out that Asuka's just at home during the attack or something. Once Sachiel's beaten, Misato arrives back home to see Asuka and they'd discuss what happened.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Keeping Asuka at home the whole time would reak of suspiciousness though, especially to Seele (who weren't happy that Gendo was bringing Shinji in and will be even less so with TWO available pilots). How about she, at some point, shows up to pilot, but something goes wrong 'accidentally' during start-up and Eva-02 gets shut down for a few hours because of it?

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Chee and Vegeta200x:

Please post some stuff for at least Malcolm, Hyuga and Kaji soon (or tell us why you won't be able to do so). I can understand delaying the Shinji post until the appropriate time, but it would be nice if we could have all the characters 'on the board', so to speak.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby GoatMan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:30 am

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Goatman: Please use darkred for your location/character post color. Using red is hard on the eyes. ^^;

Thanks.

I'll change it in the morning... Been a long week... swimming has burned me out.

By the way, you MUST see Avatar.

Eternally Lost Zeppo
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Eternally Lost Zeppo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Alright, that's the Kaito post up, and I'm afraid it will probably be my last post for the year, as I'm heading home for Christmas/New Year tomorrow and won't have internet access, so I probably won't be able to post until I get back.

So, see you all next year, and have a Merry Christmas. ^_^
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

"I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon I'm gonna lose it. Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!"

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Donde esta el Legendary? (And other MIA people too.)

I know winter break or other things are still going on for some, but shouldn't we really start this up in the next week or two if we really are serious about keeping an RP thread--this brand-new one in particular-- actually going? (Maybe just IRC-based RP isn't so bad for this "group", though it could follow the "anybody is anybody" rule unless somebody really wants a character and/or a set-RP time is followed...)
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:I know winter break or other things are still going on for some, but shouldn't we really start this up in the next week or two if we really are serious about keeping an RP thread--this brand-new one in particular-- actually going?

tl;dr version: BITCHES NEED TO GET POSTIN' ALL UP IN HEAH, ELSE THERE BE SOME BLACK SACHI TO COME WHOOP SOME ASS!
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:30 pm

That too. Also, I added a note to my previous post.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby GoatMan » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 am

Lsat Raidon post modified for more Hikari/Raidon interaction. Potential for establishing friendship, etc? Who knows.

The direction I wanted to take him, though, is starting to come through. Think of a intellectually gifted delinquent who's spent way too much time suspended, in detention, or otherwise in trouble due to his "right or dead" approach to life. He knows he's reaching the end, and he has to turn it around, but he only has part of the pieces to make it happen.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Okay, first off, disclaimer: This does not have (too much) to do with my previous post here.

I've been spreading myself too thin with things, especially considering I've been in that river of Egypt with being forced to be back in school (Denial har har).

That said, I have way too many other projects going on personally and with school for me to commit the time and energy to this thread (IIRC, in previous threads, it would more often then not take me a whole hour or more just to write up a post!). Espeically because things have been to a very slow start, I don't have too much time to spare waiting for people to catch up in this thread when it could be time better spent for me with working on and/or finishing something else.

Whoever wants Misato-san and ZOMG TEH Rei!!1!!, feel free to take them. If Legendary and/or Sachi want my posts to be deleted (though maybe it'd be best if whoever takes Rei just picks up where I left off? That's how previous threads had such at least), just let me know.

TL;DR: I'm leaving the thread, will still be on everyone's favorite/least favorite fag-chan when I find the time, and I seriously hope my leaving doesn't cause a domino effect ("well shit. Since SSD who's been here since the start left, I'm gonna leave too LOL!!1!!") with anybody else.

Though I must admit, a part of me will "FFFFFF!" so hard if this thread finally manages to reach a conclusion considering our previous 4 attempts and the fact I won't even be part of it. :lol:

Take it easy and I'll see you around.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote: I seriously hope my leaving doesn't cause a domino effect ("well shit. Since SSD who's been here since the start left, I'm gonna leave too LOL!!1!!") with anybody else.

*Cough*

No, no. I kid. As always (don't quote me on this), I always see these things through to the very end, which is usually when people decide to lynch it.

Espeically because things have been to a very slow start, I don't have too much time to spare waiting for people to catch up in this thread when it could be time better spent for me with working on and/or finishing something else.

Couldn't you work on shit while waiting for others to get their asses in gear?

If even on any tier at all, this thread is second priority to everything; in other words, this thread isn't nearly as important as any and all other work you have to do. As the old Yui-bot used to say "Did you finish your studies before coming to play? ^_^" Primary obligations come first; secondary obligations come second; tertiary obligations come third and so on.

It is sad to see you go, one of the top contributors to the thread, but you got to do what you go to do, so good luck with everything!
Last edited by Sachi on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Sachi wrote:Couldn't you work on shit while waiting for others to get their asses in gear?

Yes, but my other point is I'm busy enough as it is so this RP is going to take up time I don't have.

Anyway, thanks for the warm wishes. Maybe one day I'll be back for the thread, but at this point I wouldn't count on it.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:23 am

Right now I'm simply waiting for more people to get their posts in before I reply to the ones I need to direct my attention to. I'm trying to prevent back and forth posts between myself and GoatMan (because you know it would happen) and give other people a chance to catch up: Legendary and Chee in particular. I know Lege has been MIA for a while, but Chee lacks the same excuse. :smirk:

And I'm considering taking over as Misato. But if I do this, she'll be taken as a reserve character, meaning that if at any time anybody else wants her I will be glad to give her up. I am in no way trying to be a character hog; I already have four characters. But it is becoming increasingly more apparent that several characters may need to be handled like this in order for stuff to happen. However, if more players do decide to drop out, more pressure will be applied to the remaining players, giving them the responsibility of taking on even more characters. If this keeps up, it'll be down to two players with about 10 characters each, thus turning an RPG into a Collaborative Fan Fiction.

If this RP does get pulled under, I'm considering beginning writing a solo fan fiction containing my OC's, and probably having them as the focus of the story and what they experience while the Angel War is going on around them. Basically, it'll be the average school kid's point of view during the passage of NGE.

Once again, I'm considering taking Misato as a reserve character only, meaning that if anybody else says that they would like to take over as Misato they're more than welcome to.
- Sachi

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm still in. Maybe Hikari could annoy Asuka at lunch. <_<

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Return to “Role-Playing Related”