Reaction Discussion Thread.

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Eternally Lost Zeppo
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Eternally Lost Zeppo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 am

Bah, my computer seems to have developed some issues which mean I can't do much of anything at the moment. I'm posting from a library computer right now. I won't be able to come on the IRC channel for while, but I'll be able to continue posting - albiet in a more limited manner than I would prefer - until my computer can be sent off for repair and hopefully returns in working order.

Sorry 'bout this guys. -__-;
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

"I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon I'm gonna lose it. Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!"

Eternally Lost Zeppo
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Eternally Lost Zeppo » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 am

I've got most of my Kaito post written up as a text file. I'll handwrite the bits I haven't finished yet, along with a handwritten version of the Shinji post, and hopefully I'll be able to post by Wednesday.

EDIT: Kaito post will take a bit longer than planned, sorry folks.
"There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

"I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon I'm gonna lose it. Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!"

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:32 am

It has become increasingly apparent that all interest by all parties in this thread has gone down the tubes and nobody cares enough to do much about it. So, unless activity significantly develops here in the next week, I'm going to give the funeral services to this thread and y'all can suck it. If any of you protest to this notion, please speak now or forever hold your peace, ya damn hippie.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Return to “Role-Playing Related”