[CYOA]Another World(COMPLETE)

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Talk about her past and how she feels about piloting.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 am

Asuka and I sit in the living room. "So, you're from Germany? What's it like?"

Asuka shrugs. "It's alright, but living in Japan is an adjustment."

I'll bet. "Soryu, um... Why do you pilot Eva?"

She snorts. "For myself, stupid! What about you?"

"I'm not sure, but I hope I can find the answer by piloting."

Asuka leans back against the couch. "You really are stupid." She adds, "And just Asuka is fine."

I nod. Maybe...I pilot for his sake.

What to do while waiting for Misato-san's call?

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 am

Chat with her some more.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 am

Keep talking. This is going to be rather awkward to have already known and interacted with her before she's actually met you.

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby thewayneiac » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:50 am

Any sort of conversation to break the ice will do. Ask her what German Schools are like. You remember from the dream that she's a college graduate. Give her a chance to brag.
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

cojax8
Lilith

Postby cojax8 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am

Well, keep her talking about herself, as you remember her saying how much it meant to her to show how good she was at stuff.
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes, but to get into accord with them; they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love. -Sigmund Freud
If someone offered you a pill that would make you permanently happy, you would be well advised to run fast and run far. Emotion is a compass that tells us what to do, and a compass that is perpetually stuck on NORTH is worthless. - Daniel Gilbert

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:00 am

"You play the violin, huh? I play the cello."

Asuka frowns, eyes narrowed. "I never told you that. You're not a stalker, are you?"

Crap! "N-no! Misato-san told me!"

"Oh. Well, yeah, I play. Maybe we could play together sometime."

Whew. "I'm in the music club. Wanna join?"

She considers & nods. "Fine."

...The Asuka in my dream was sweeter somehow.

Misato-san arrives instead of calling, with an idea of Kaji-san's.

Dancing?! In those outfits?!

1) Comply.
2) Refuse!
3) Train with Rei!

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 am

Refuse; you know Misato will make you do it anyway, but Asuka will think you're pathetic if you don't at least try to put up a fight. Don't train with Rei instead; you're putting up resistance to this ridiculous ( ;) ) training exercise, not to the pilot you've been paired up with for it.
Last edited by esselfortium on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 am

Refuse, or train with teh Rei.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

cojax8
Lilith

Postby cojax8 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 pm

<s>Hmm, I guess we can put up a slight resistance, but to the outfits, not the training.</s>

Hmm, it seems I can’t strikethrough my text, o well, I choose comply instead.
Last edited by cojax8 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes, but to get into accord with them; they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love. -Sigmund Freud
If someone offered you a pill that would make you permanently happy, you would be well advised to run fast and run far. Emotion is a compass that tells us what to do, and a compass that is perpetually stuck on NORTH is worthless. - Daniel Gilbert

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Comply
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby thewayneiac » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:05 pm

1. Comply. Can you think of a better idea?
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:56 am

Strikethrough is done like this , whee~ (del and /del with sideways carrot brackets.)

Update sometime tomorrow, keep the votes coming if you'd like.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 pm

I have no choice, I have to agree, but...

"Misato-san! The unison training is fine, but there's no way I'm wearing that outfit! It's embarrassing!"

Misato-san frowns, crossing her arms. She seems shocked I'm being so...defiant, for me that is. "Shinji-kun, you and Asuka have to think and act in unison. Unless you can think of a better plan, this is the only way to go by doing everything together, including dressing alike."

I roll my eyes. "Oh come on! Next you're gonna want us to wear matching plugsuits too!" I wonder what's come over me. Maybe it's stress?

Asuka just stares at me quiet, as if lost in thought.

Misato-san narrows her eyes, shoving the outfits in mine and Asuka's hands. "Just get dressed and start practicing! We have no time to waste!" She leaves for her room in a huff. I guess she wasn't sure how to react to me acting like that.

"Hey."

I blink. Asuka's smirking at me. "You're not such a dork after all, Third. You get an A for effort with trying."

"Thanks, Asuka." I grin before going to the bathroom to change.

A good hour and a half into training later...

"ENOUGH! You don't know how to work with me, Baka-Shinji!"

Asuka throws her headphones to the floor, frustrated, running out the apartment door in that outfit.

Oh crap, just great. But doesn't she understand the point of fighting as one is to follow each other's movements, not just one person?

Sigh.

I rush out the apartment, trying to track her down...

1) It looked like she went into that convenience store. I need to make sure we're on the same page about everything...

2) Do I hear somebody...humming something? It sounds like it's coming from the park.

3) Just forget it. Let Asuka have time to herself, and go back home to practice on your own. You guys can talk later, and it's best to polish your own skills so you don't fall behind with her.

4) Last time the option is available for this "episode": Beg Misato to switch your partner to Rei. There's just no way you and Asuka can work together and defeat the Angel on time at this rate!

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Go talk to her; you can practice by yourself some other time when she's not around, but you don't want to let this wedge between the two of you get any wider. Even if the sync training by some chance doesn't work out, you still have to live with her and cooperate with her with piloting in general.

And you already know Kaworu is Adam, so we might as well avoid the inevitable future heartbreak, or at least put it off as long as possible.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Talk to Asuka.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Postby thewayneiac » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 pm

#1. The mission comes first.
I am all there is.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 pm

I enter the store. Asuka's towards the back, staring at some drinks, though her mind seems elsewhere.

I gulp, shaking. "I-I'm sorry. We need to just follow each other's movements more, and keep at it with acting in unison. We have no choice but to win this battle together, right?"

Asuka sighs while standing. At length, she nods wth a smirk. "Right. Let's do this."

I smile kindly. Asuka's not so bad, after all.

1) Train back home?
    2) Find the source of the humming for now?
    3) Free-form!

cojax8
Lilith

Postby cojax8 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 pm

#1) Might as well get back to it, ur gona need all the practice you can get.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:57 am

Go train, you need to practice.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”