Barclays Premership 2005/06

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

The Sandman
Lilith

Barclays Premership 2005/06

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:20 am

The English soccer season is about to start in a couple of weeks. Here's my prediction of the top five at the end of the season.
  • Chelsea
  • Manchester United
  • Arsenal
  • Everton
  • Liverpool
Chelsea just got to much good talent in ther roster. The only theam that I can think of that can compeating against Chelsea is Manchester United.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:38 am

Wow. British Soccer. I wasn't execting that. :D

Interesting. I'm still astounded by the number of brits on the board.

Okay. No more spam from me.

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:53 am

Like I said soccer is one of my favorite sports. If anyone have other predictions for the 2005/06 Premership then I like to hear from you. I know that are members from the UK so I want to hear from them to.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:22 am

Although i'm greek and girl,i like watching English Premiership!My fav team have been always Arsenal--maybe because of Dennis Bergkamp<---hottie!!--and i can predict that the reds will win the championship this year even without Vieira!
So go Arsenal go!^_^
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:24 am

Get used to seeing Dennis Bergkamp this season because this may be his final year playing football.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:16 am

The ironic thing is that in the arsenal team a few years ago there were like 3 Australians in that team ( I think) .

(Go Aussies.

Looks like I am one of the few Australians on this board, although think there is a New Zealander here somewhere on this board.
)

The only time I watch the soccer ( football) is when the world cups on.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Soluzar
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Soluzar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:09 am

the_seventh_child wrote:Although i'm greek and girl,i like watching English Premiership!My fav team have been always Arsenal--maybe because of Dennis Bergkamp<---hottie!!--and i can predict that the reds will win the championship this year even without Vieira!
So go Arsenal go!^_^

Surely you love the Greek leagues more, though? Without me having to name them, there are several truly world-class line-ups that have emerged from the Greek league into European competition.
Natsukashii, ne?

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:58 am

My dad is a soccer fan but i can't remember what his favourite team is and i know he'd be pissed if i guessed wrong so i won't. the last match i saw was in germany a couple of years ago and it was the world cup final.
They really love their soccer over there, even though they lost there was still cars driving round honling and waving flags and such for a good couple of hours after the match. Most people are bummed when they lose something but they were just proud to be second. Good sports i thought.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:00 pm

Not much into football, although I'm a devote of the glorious River Plate, the Millionaires from Nuñez. Die Boca, die bosteros. English football I like Manchester United, and then that team (whose name I keep forgetting) that sings:

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
pretty bubbles in the air.
They fly so high.
They nearly reach the sky.
And just like my dreams,
they fade and die.
Fortune's always smiling.
I've looked everywhere.
I'm forever blowing bubbles.
Pretty bubbles in the air.

I love Cockney Rejects.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”