[CYOA]Nagisa Kaworu Raising Project

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 am

B. Might as well tell her now than later.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 am

Tell her the truth; she already knows something's up. and she's suspicious of you anyway, so it's not as though lying would improve her opinion of you.

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 am

Well, I guess I have no choice.

I take a deep breath, and say, "Remember our pact not to reveal the earlier secrets we shared? About Maria and that incident? May I invoke it to this conversation too?"

"...that would be fair, so long as it's not something that would be severely incriminating."

"Alright then...the truth is..." I gulp, "...I am Adam."

Rei's eyes widen, and she then demands, "Explain yourself."

"You remember the cause of Second Impact, correct? Adam was awakened, and caused that incident, before she vanished. What happened is that, when I was awakened, I attempted to scour the Earth of your kind, so that I may spread my children across the Earth."

"Why?"

"Because this planet was originally mine. I landed here first, and then...the mother of humanity showed up, and placed me within suspended animation."

"The mother of humanity?"

"Yes. I am the mother of all Angels, having lost my old body when I was contaminated with Lilin flesh. Thus, my soul lived on in this Lilin shape. I am an Angel, but I have the face of a person."

"...who is this Mother of humans?"

"She is another Mother of Life, like myself, named Lilith. She was supposed to get her own planet, but we both landed on Earth. Lilith won, so she spread her life on this world. My children are trying to reclaim by body, hidden within the GeoFront, so they can finish the process."

"...So...if this is true, why are you helping us? Are you a spy?"

"...Yes. Or atleast, that's how it started. SEELE found me, and taught me all about your world, then sent me to NERV as a pilot. They told me to destroy the Angels, with the promise that they would turn over my body."

"Why would they do such a thing? Don't they realize you would wipe out humanity?"

"Yes. That is infact their wish."

"...and...where is Lilith?"

"I don't know where her body is, but I know where her soul is."

"...Lilith is also in...human form?"

"Yes." I stared at her intently, and she seemed to be piecing the dots together. "Infact...Lilith is--" I reached out to touch Rei's shoulder, but she suddenly reeled and pushed me away forcibly.

I fell onto my behind, grabbing onto the chainlink fence for support, and Rei gave me a horrified look, having fallen over herself from the force of her rejection. Our lunches were tipped over, making a mess. Rei slowly shook her head, and murmured, "This is not something I need to hear."

"...So you won't tell anyone?"

"No. I will not tell."

Rei got up and was about to leave, and for a moment I thought we were putting this behind us, before she said, "You said you were a spy at first. At first, implying that your motive has changed. What are you now?" Her back was facing me, and I felt a very cold, untrusting vibe, stronger than before.

"...I am a friend to Shinji-kun. He reminds me of my children, and so does Misato-san. And I'd like to think that you're my friend too, Rei. I want my children to live...but I don't want to lose anyone I've come to care about either. It's a strange thing, but I don't know what to do about it. I don't think our races can co-exist--No, I know we can't. But it's still hard."

Rei stood still for several moments, and then her shoulders sagged with relief, and the tension of the moment lessened. "Do not betray my trust, Kaworu."

And then she left.

A) Switch to Rei's POV: It's time to investigate her psyche.
B) Switch to Misato's POV: An Angel Attack!
J_Faulkner, be warned that some of your statements could be construed as ad hominem attacks. -- Priceless, eternal irony

Anno has perfected the side boob --Gendo'sPapa

Deadbolt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Deadbolt » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 am

A) Don't want to run out of angels.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:13 am

Let's go for some Rei POV.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 am

Ayanami time please!

And that last update was fuckin awesome! :w00: I love the Rei-Kaworu dynamic!

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Alright, it's totally Rei-time.

~~~~~~~~~

"Do not betray my trust, Kaworu."

Nagisa Kaworu.

I told him not to betray my trust. I called him by his given name.

Two things I have never done before.

Do I trust Kaworu? Even though he is my enemy, he is also my ally. He said we were friends, and he seems sincere. Still, does that mean I can trust him?

The incident with Makinami Maria. The truth of his encounter with Suzuhara Toji. The revelation of the history of the planet Earth, from the perspective of Kaworu's kind.

These are all things I promised I would never tell anyone. I've never kept secrets before.

No, that's not quite true. I've withheld information that was classified confidential, but that's not the same, is it? Those were official orders, with no requirement of real trust. It was a duty.

This is entirely of my own will. It was my decision to make that promise.

Thinking in retrospect, this isn't the first time I have made illogical decisions. Did I not cooperate with Major Katsuragi to replace her living space, with the stipulation that I be given the oppurtunity to watch Nagisa Kaworu as much as possible?

And yet, back then, I am not entirely sure why he made me so suspicious. I am not entirely sure about what I feel now.

He frightens me. I think that's it. But it's not an averse fear. I fear him, but I trust him. I never knew feelings like that could coexist. I never knew it was possible.

Nagisa Kaworu is more than the Third Child, more than Backup Pilot of Unit 00. He is more than my housemate with Ikari Shinji and Major Katsuragi.

He is Adam. He is the First Angel, mother of my enemies. But he is also someone whose existence I have grown accustomed to. I do not want that to fade to nothing.

...He spoke of another. Lilith. And that Ikari Shinji smelled like his child to him, comparable to the Angels. What does it mean to smell your children?

I don't know, but I think I know how Nagisa Kaworu must feel. I pilot Eva because I want to hold on to my bonds with people. I want to continue to exist as Ayanami Rei, and I do not want others to fade into nothing. As the Pilot of Unit 00, I have a purpose as Ayanami Rei.

But I'm more than just the Pilot of Unit 00, First Child selected by Marduk Institute. Just like Nagisa Kaworu is more than Adam, the First Angel.

While before...before I wanted to return to nothing, now I fear it. Because if that happens, I...I won't see Nagisa Kaworu or Ikari Shinji anymore.

Ikari Shinji...he reminds me of someone. I feel different with him then around other people.

Nagisa Kaworu and I are so similar. We are not the same, but the things we have in common cannot be ignored. There are things only the two of us know, and things only the two of us have.

I feared to consider it, but perhaps I am--

"Rei!" Shinji's voice. An explosive blast. Intense light, and I feel the warmth of Shinji's body bringing me to the floor, covering me from flying debris.

"An Angel?"

"Y-Yea...Kaworu-kun went on ahead. Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

"No...Get off me please."

"Oh, yes, right."

Taking his hand, Ikari Shinji helps me to my feet. This is the second time that he has come to my aid. Another thing that no one else has done before. Kaworu and Shinji are very similar as well.

"Come on! Everyone else has already evacuated. Oh gosh, I'm so glad I found you in time!" He was running and pulling me by the hand, and I don't think he realized he was doing so. I only then realized that I must have been spacing out. I didn't even notice everything around me while I walked home; I had gotten myself even farther from NERV than the school...

"Thank you, Ikari."

"Huh?"

"For coming to look for me."

"Oh...no problem."

A) As the two pass a shrine, they get caught in crossfire.

B) Kaworu's POV: Piloting Unit 00.

C) We haven't seen the Makinamis in a while. What's up?
J_Faulkner, be warned that some of your statements could be construed as ad hominem attacks. -- Priceless, eternal irony

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

If you can keep them from getting hurt, 1. Some nice ShinjixRei interlude. If not, go with 2, Kaworu piloting action time! :thumbsup:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Kaworu's point of view.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:54 am

Kaworu and Rei 1 funtime please. >=3

Deadbolt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Deadbolt » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm

C. I likes me some terrorism.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:35 pm

To clarify, I'm voting for B.

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Kaworu's POV it is.

~~~~

"Why have you come here again?"

The smell of Lilith's blood. The texture of my own flesh.

Ayanami Rei was here, but she was not Rei-chan.

"Have you come to defile me once again, Adam? Is it not enough that I'm forced to live in a shadow of your shell? Do you want to switch places? Because I'm all for it."

"Calm yourself, Lilith. I am not here for a sync test. I am merely here for our duty. Fighting my children."

The soul of Lilith grinned at me in my mind's eye, licking her lips.

"Finally. That's the only thing I have to look forward to, now. The only pleasure this life has given me. Move over."

I felt Lilith pushing me aside, and I pushed back.

"Sorry, Lilith, but you're....not half the woman you used to be." I chuckle at my own pun, and continue, "Besides, I have gained the love of your children, and of the other you."

I tasted her anger, and went for the cream, as I salivated, "Ayanami Rei."

That was the match to the dynamite.

"YOU BASTARD! THAT FAKE ISN'T ME! THAT IMPOSTER! AKAGI! AKAGI'S BLOOD WILL BE ON MY TONGUE! COMMANDER IKARRRIII! COMMANDER IKARI WILL COME FOR ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR CHILDREN AND MY CHILDREN! I HATE EVERY-"

Pushing her buttons never got old. I cut her off and forced her to sleep. This was my body for the time being.

"Oyasumi nasai, Lilith."

It was time for battle, and I could see the second of my children, my dearest child named Shamshel by SEELE. The form he had taken was of a Lilin-like seafish, or of an overly large protean, complete with tendrilled organelles.

Seeing me, he attacked with an electric tendril, scalding Eva's armor and causing me to lose my balance. Catching myself by grabbing onto a hill, I remain on my knees. It was a good thing I did, as right behind my knee were a frightened Shinji and a suitably disoriented Rei.

Well, Misato-san, allow me to quote you.

"Fuck."

A) Get them in the Entry Plug and out of harm's way!

B) Shield them with a projection of your AT Field and whip Shamshel's ass.

C) Contact Shamshel telepathically, and make it clear who you are.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Even with Lillith-chan out of it for now it would not the best of ideas to plop the one she hates as well as Shinji in there. So I say C.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Deadbolt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Deadbolt » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

A. I wish to see A.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 pm

C is the wisest, but I'd love to see A. A it is.

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Thinking quickly, I project my own AT Field and open the Entry Plug. "Quick, get in!"

I didn't need to tell them twice, and the two climbed in as fast as they could.

"Um...is this what Rei's Eva smells like?"

"It's my own smell."

"Excuse me, you two, but shall we focus on defeating the Angel?"

Shinji gave an embarrassed "Mm", and Rei was of course silent.

~~~

"What do you mean he projected an AT Field while the Entry Plug was ejected?!"

"That's what the MAGI is saying, Sempai. The Third Child was holding up an AT Field with Unit 00 while desynced so he could get the First and Fourth in."

Ritsuko was not pleased to hear this. "But they could mess up the sync even further!"

~~~

"Ngh..." Lilith was stirring. The dissociative sync ratio wasn't allowing me to suppress her rage any further.

"Un...ah....Ayanami...Ayanami's getting--"

"The other me..."

Rei was getting droopy-eyed, and Shinji's breathing was becoming irregular. Lilith was trying to infect them!

~~~

"Unit 00 is going berserk! It's trying to infect the pilots!"

Misato spun. "WHAT? What do you mean?"

Ritsuko sighed and folded her arms. "The Evangelions are sentient beings. The AT Field is created by syncing it's mind with the pilot's. That's why only certain children can do so."

"...I can't believe this..."

"It's what was needed to defeat the Angels."

~~~

"Ayanami! WHY IS Ayanami HERE?"

The screaming Lilin wasn't doing well with this, as he was the greatest target of Lilith's attentions for some reason.

"LILITH! Leave Shinji-kun alone!"

"...Lilith?" Rei muttered, as she held onto Shinji's shoulders.

"COMMANDER IKARI! COMMANDER IKARI! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD COME FOR ME! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! BOTH OF YOU JUST CRAWL AWAY AND DIE!"

"You are....the other me inside the Eva. And the mother of humanity." Rei pushed a hand forward, grabbing mine on the controls. "If that is my bond with people, then that is a fact I cannot ignore...but my bonds as Ayanami Rei...are more important. Ikari Shinji-kun is someone I won't let you take. Nagisa Kaworu-kun is someone I won't let you hurt. They are people I can trust and believe in. This is meaningful."

~~~

"Mental Contamination decreasing! The First Child's Sync Ratio 100%!"

~~~

Encouraged by her words, I found truth in them.

"Rei-chan isn't necessarily Lilith, the mother of my enemy, and usurper of my rights. Rei-chan is someone I can trust and rely on, and I would like to see her smile."

Hearing this, she granted my wish.

"Shinji-kun is someone I'm destined to destroy, but I don't want that future. I've found a love for him I do not feel for this child infront of me. These are not beings I will let my children, or you, destroy."

~~~

"The Third Child's sync ratio is increasing, too! Unit 00's wounds are regenerating at an accelerated rate!"

"...but that shouldn't be possible, unless--!"

~~~

Shinji meekly put his hand on my other control, and grabbed Rei's shoulder behind my back. She returned the favor.

"Ayanami....Kaworu...I'm sorry I was afraid of you. I'm a coward, but...but even still, I want to fight with you. I protected Ayanami before, and I don't think I regret that...and I want to protect Kaworu too! I'm not going to run away and leave you two to take all the pain!"

~~~

"The pilots are syncing with each other and the Eva! 0% Error Discrepancy! Mental Sync Rate escalating....200%....300%...400%...It's rising too fast for me to measure!"

~~~

No words. So much passion. So much energy.

I don't know what we did, quite then. It was warm, and hot, and fast, and right. Their hands were my hands. Our fingers were the Eva's. I remember Shamshel's cries, and a lack of empathy for it, as we tore it apart. Even though I should've been ashamed of this, the two at my sides were worth it.

~~~

"Unit 00 has become Blood Type Blue!"

"What did you say?! Maya, status of the pilots, now!"

"..."

Misato stomped her foot and joined Ritsuko. "HOW ARE THEY?!"

Maya...turned on the Entry Plug camera. It was empty.

"They've...vanished into Eva."

~~~

A) Three-winged Angel. The Voices of Children.

B) Tattered-wings. The Tears of Misato.
Last edited by AuraTwilight on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deadbolt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Deadbolt » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

I vote B.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •