[CYOA]Nagisa Kaworu Raising Project

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

[CYOA]Nagisa Kaworu Raising Project

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Because there's Raising Projects for every other pilot (except Toji, but who gives a damn?) This will function very similarly to a CYOA, except we'll be playing the viewpoint of some unfortunate asshole who's been charged with taking care of Kaworu Nagisa. You'll be responsible for taking care of his needs (for as much as Kaworu decides he has needs), make sure he completes his duties at school and NERV, try and keep him from raping Shinji (Legendary, I'm looking at you), and be the unfortunate toy for Kaworu's horrible mind games.

Are you ready to begin? Lets-a-go! :D

~~~~

First, let's build our character. Is Sergeant Child Services here going to be a Man, or a Woman? And what'll we name them? Where's they from, gaiz?

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:45 pm

I vote for a hermaphrodite named Patty O'Shauganassy, hailing from Dublin.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm guessing characters from the series are allowed, and if so I'd love to see Misato having to help raise Kaworu (Ritsuko already can raise him in the Shinji Raising Project game, after all).

Hilarity would ensue, especially if the "Kaworu's a clone of Adam and Dr. K" theory is used. :nod:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

If possibe I say Misato has Tabby and Ritsuko takes Shinji! :chuckles: Asuak can live by herself. :biii:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Yes, let Misato take care of Kaworu. Hopefully Kaworu will get curious about beer.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 pm

What would add to the hilarity is if Misato could still take care of one more pilot since she has enough room for two of them, wonder if it'd be Shinji and Kaworu together or just Misato and Kaworu. :smirk:

Anyway, yeah, I still say Misato would be amusing, and let's face it, she's awesome.

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Alright, Misato it is. We'll have another pilot show up at a later time to be taken care of, but for now, let's start.
~~~~

"You must be joking," said a blonde woman in a white trenchcoat, tensely sipping some coffee as she looked between myself and the snow-haired, rabbit-eyed boy between us.

"Oh, don't give that look, Ritsuko. I just--"

"You just what?" Ritsuko cut me off again. Damn, she was icy. It's not like I was going to have sex with him! I mean, he's way too young. I mean, shit, not that I would even if he was older, I mean--ugh, I'm confusing myself, better say something.

"Well, he's only fifteen. We can't let him stay by himself. I'd be happy to, and it was Nagisa-san's suggestion anyway."

Ritsuko turned to the Third Child, and asked, "Is this true, Nagisa? You don't have to cover for her."

Kaworu just smiled--creepily, I might add--and said, "Of course. Why would I lie?"

Ritsuko nodded, and, well....look, you don't want to hear me talk about all the boring bureaucratic bullshit, do you? I signed the forms, we made the address changes, we got his luggage to my place, then we went grocery shopping. It was time for a Welcome Home Celebration!

Well, actually, Nagi-well, I guess I can call him Kaworu-kun now, huh? Kaworu-kun didn't have much luggage to bring in. Just a suitcase with a couple clean changes of his uniform. Gotta commend that sort of thing; most kids are way more materialistic.

He was staring strangely at the plastic bags I had him bring in, and I said, "Just put that in the fridge, mmkay?"

Then I...

1) Left Kaworu unattended to change and freshen up
2) Stayed to help him put things away
3) Went to turn on the TV.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 pm

1. Lets see if Tabby gets curious, and heads to the shower? :heehee: I like to shake things up every now and then. :scheming:

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 pm

2 Stay with Kaworu and help him put the things away.

Heh, I'm really glad this is Misato narrating. She's a favorite character of mine. ^_^

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

1. When you come back see what he was doing.
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Then I left Kaworu unattended so I could change and freshen up. Kaworu-kun can be trusted with just putting groceries away for two seconds, he's not a baby.

Just as I'm finishing up, I hear screaming and crashing, and run out to see what the matter is; what could've happened in the time I was gone?!

I come to the kitchen to find Kaworu, with a frightened, horrified face, scrambling around and knocking around furniture to try and block a pursuer, like the terrified victim of a slasher film trying to make an escape. On the other side of the mess of thrown and knocked over objects was a very vicious, hostile Pen-Pen, who looked like he was trying to poke with a vengeance.

"M-M-Misato-san, what in the world is that thing?!"

What the fu-?

"That's just PenPen. He's my roommate. You've seen a penguin before, haven't you? He's usually good with people; did you do something?"

"N-no...I just opened it, and it attacked! G-g-get it away!"

PenPen never attacked people. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all...

I should...

1) Console Kaworu.
2) Scold PenPen.
3) Find a way to help them get along.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Number 3's the best option so both parties are alright.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Number 3. If you console him Pen-Pen will be jealous.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Number 3. ^_^

P.s.: Is there a possibility of a Shin/Kawo pairing down the road? :redface:

MatrixRefugee
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby MatrixRefugee » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Hee, go with 3.
My Anime List profile || DarkScribes page

Avatar: At least the wintry gent is smiling a bit, instead of facepalming...

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:04 am

I should find a way to help them get along, I decided. Otherwise this was going to be a very rough life for all three of us.

"Look, look, settle down. PenPen, you too We're going to settle this like adu-peop-....organisms."

I received equally derisive, stoic looks from both Kaworu-kun and PenPen. Way to go, Misato, you're already looking like an idiot. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. I open a beer and take a nice, cold chug, and announce, "There's only one way to settle this."

I almost handed Kaworu my beer to hold to free my hands, then caught myself and set it on a coaster. Kaworu-kun seemed confused by my mixed message, and went to smell it or something (what?) and I cut him off right there. "Oh no you don't! Keep away, Kaworu-kun."

"Yes, Misato-san." Stepping away from it like it was a bomb, Kaworu put his hands behind his back while I...uh...'sorted through my filing system.' And by that, I mean I threw random shit all over the living room until I found it. "Ta daaa~!"

The DDR pads ((As seen in a certain sync test))! "Here's the rules. I'm going to pick a song, and you're both going to have to dance. Competitively. Loser has to apologize, Winner has to be a good sport. Ready?"

They both nodded and hesitantly prepared themselves. I put on the first song on the playlist. Zankou no Tenshi Thesis? Must be some stupid JPop thing from the 90's. I put it on.

The winner turned out to be....

1) Kaworu-kun

2) PenPen

3) A Draw.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 am

PenPen.

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby LiLi » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am

1) Dancing is nice, huh? Dancing benefits the body and the heart both. Don't you feel so, PenPen-kun?
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Dirty Mick » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 am

Numba one, you can't beat the dancing king.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:16 am

I have a feeling Kaworu would ignore the game pads and just dance however and wherever he felt the need, so Pen^2 wins in a landslide.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Return to “Role-Playing Related”