If you could room with a character

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

If you could room with a character

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:25 pm

If you had to share an apartment with one character from the series, who would you want as a roomate and why?

I would pick Ritsuko. She would probably pull her own weight instead of dumping it all the housework on me like Misato would. If I needed help with my homework or if my computer was on the fritz she could be very helpful. Her cats wouldn't be a problem because I don't hate cats. Not to mention for a 30 year old coffee-drinking, potential chain smoker, she's pretty hot.
Last edited by Sammaeloo on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Rei because... nothing would happen... srsly.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Hikari. Some one completely removed from and unrelated to all the insane NERV crap and or mentally unstable pilots. :tongue:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: If you could room with a character

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I would pick Ritsuko, on the off chance that she's really into older men, and not just Gendo. Also, the only one who I could bear to share space with and safely

SPOILER: Show
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:Rei because... I'd be able to take full advantage of her and nothing would happen as a result of it.

Fixed for missing details.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

username55
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby username55 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 pm

That was funny! :pointup:

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Misato because getting drunk with her would be awesome or Shinji so I can rape.....I mean, shower him with love and kindness.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 pm

I'd have to pick Rei.

MatrixRefugee
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby MatrixRefugee » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Probably Rei, since she'd put up with the fact that I like a less than orderly room.
My Anime List profile || DarkScribes page

Avatar: At least the wintry gent is smiling a bit, instead of facepalming...

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mongoosedog » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm

I would say Rei, living with Asuka or Misato would scare me and Ritsuko would be like living with a mother that is an emotional wreck
I have no signature!

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Joseph the PRPD wrote:Rei because... nothing would happen... srsly.

This. Though it might get a bit depressing.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Sachi wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:Rei because... I'd be able to take full advantage of her and nothing would happen as a result of it.

Fixed for missing details.

Not quite, she does have a temper, Remember what happened to Gendo? If you keep prodding her with an offending attachment she'll bite it off ^_^ Denta at all?

If we were being as rational as possible I'd probably say one of the bridge bunnies, but we don't need to worry about rational here. :tongue:
I probably wouldn't pick Misato, she really sounds like she could be a liability and I'd hate to deal with her mess, the same also goes with Rei and Asuka.
Ritsuko could be a choice depending on how patient she might be, , it would certanly be great to see what sort of weird biotech research she supervises, provided she'd let someone follow her to work. Kaworu might be interesting, I wonder how much he knows about everything and just general philosophy, and he's great at handling makeup so that all could just be left to him, Shin-chan could also be a good choice, he cooks, cleans, plays the cello and has an overall conciliatory personality, and given enough time it might be possible to talk him into being less repressed and changing his wardrobe.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Synapsid wrote:Not quite, [Rei] does have a temper, Remember what happened to Gendo? If you keep prodding her with an offending attachment she'll bite it off ^_^ Denta at all?

That was due to Shinji's influence. Rei III didn't have the same connection to Gendo as Rei II did. Besides, everybody knows Rei III was more emotional than her prior. So I suppose if I had to clarify, it'd be Rei II that I'd room with.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

DIDDY
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby DIDDY » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Shinji. I'd get to split the rent/bills/chores with someone who doesn't try to take more space than they're entitled to.

I probably could manage something similar with Rei. The thing is, she creeps the hell out of me, and I'm not sure I'd want her walking silently around the apartment; especially not at night when my imagination runs wild.
ONLY SMART PEOPLE LIKE EVANGELION?

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Shinji.
Actually, I'd probably go all Kaworu on him...

Meaning actually shower him with love and kindness.
Whether this would include the possibly-romantic nature of the relationship would have to be seen. I'm normally straight, but this is Shinji...
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Kensuke.

I could use a partner for playing Left 4 Dead...besides watching him geek out over the Evas would be quite amusing. ^_^

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I would have to say Rei. Most easy-to-get-along-with room-mate EVER. She'd be up for hanging out or doing whatever without any protest or whining! I'd have a lot of fun exposing her to my movie and music collection and she probably wouldnt even complain about my nonsensical antics at all hours of the night either. I would imagine she would offer some deep philosophical conversation at random intervals and not eat my beef jerky when I wasnt looking also.

:rei_meh: <---- FTW
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 pm

@ Mr tines :clap:

Ahem

Probably Misato because mess aside, I have the most in common with her. Also smoking hot of course.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:29 am

Mr. Tines wrote:

I doubt it. At best she'll kick you around every once and a while. Most likely, she'll hate your guts for being a creepy obsessive fanboy. If you do manage to bed her, you'll probably find out that she has Hepatitis C or something.

Still, I don't even remember seeing that shot...

@Sammaeloo: Yeah, Ritsuko all the way. Maybe if she's having a particularly bad day with Gendo, you just may be that damn lucky. :naughty:
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am

Vegeta 20XX wrote:
Mr. Tines wrote:

I doubt it. At best she'll kick you around every once and a while. Most likely, she'll hate your guts for being a creepy obsessive fanboy. If you do manage to bed her, you'll probably find out that she has Hepatitis C or something.

Still, I don't even remember seeing that shot...

He was using the picture in reference to what he was saying about Ritsuko, though, not Asuka. (And the picture is from one of the added scenes in the director's cut version of ep 22, it's her attempting to flirt with Kaji the night before meeting Shinji and company.)

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”