[CYOA]Puggie-Wuggie

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 am

Dzho launches a pair of missiles from her submarine to deal with Israfel.

Eva-02 charges the Angel and slices it neatly into two. The two halves promptly turn into a pair of twins, as expected. Eva-01 and Eva-02 are caught off-guard, as expected.

The missiles hit the Israfel twins and blow up, something not expected. Eva-01 and Eva-02 seize the moment to attack the Angels up close and personal, but the twins merge once again. Dzho has more cruise missiles coming in from further afar, to handle the Angel, including some as potent as the dreaded "bumbuster". Some thumping a few explosions later, Israfel's rear is incinerated, revealing a magnificent pair of polka-dot boxers. Strange, you never knew Angels wore underwear...

In any case, Eva-01 and Eva-02 learn that attacking the two halves of the core simultaneously is the key to getting rid of the Angel, underwear and all. Boom goes Israfel, and both Evas are flung quite a ways by the explosion.

Kaji stares at the battle, puts down his binoculars, and heads off somewhere else mysterious.

1. Follow Kaji to wherever he's going. It might be to meet dog lady or cat lady.

2. Head back and watch the fallout of the Israfel fight. It ought to be interesting.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 am

1, because the Angels are boring compared to Kaji-san.
Last edited by Legendary on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 am

2. A good artisan stays to see the unveiling of his work.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 pm

eh, 1 sounds interesting
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Zwei, bitte.

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Ichi, onegaishimasu!
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Ichi-Zwei-Ichi-Zwei-Ichi...Ichi it will have to be, because it wins 3-2 as of this posting. However, Dzho will still get to see some of her handiwork.

Dzho drives the warthog a safe distance behind Kaji's Land Cruiser as he approaches a small house near the sea. He glances around to see if he's being watched. He doesn't know he is. He walks in.

Dzho drives her hog around the back of the house and kills the engine. Kaji and a woman with a puppy come out of the house, looking surprised. They see nothing. Dzho's rifle microphone captures every word of their exchange.

"I thought I heard Bohemian Rhapsody all the way to Suruga Bay...and now, phantom vehicles!" Kaji said.

Dog lady said, "I don't think that there's anything that can actually camouflage a full-sized vehicle in plain sight, is there?"

"I don't know." Kaji said. "Whatever be the case, the encounter with the Angel did not go off as planned either. Someone used exceptionally potent missile fire on the Angel to destroy it."

"Missiles? On the Angel? Who would be capable of using such things against an Angel? The AT Field...?"

"The thing passed through like the AT Field wasn't there." Kaji said. "In any case, Ikari plans to implant the embryo in his hand, and he's working at regenerating Lilith faster. I will see you soon...Ikari expects the next Angel's scenario to be something completely different."

The two of them went on talking about many, many strange things, and Dzho dutifully recorded the conversation like a good little doggy. Once that was done, Kaji left for Tokyo-3 in the Land Cruiser. Dzho went to Nerv.

Dzho is off to Nerv, but Kaji's vehicle is ahead of her. What music should she torment him with?

1. The choice is open to all EvaGeeks, since you guys know far more about good music (and bad) than I do. Choose your track, and if Dzho finds it bad enough, she'll use it on Kaji.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:53 pm

"I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World"
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Jolly Green Giant jingle
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Rick Roll him! :toothy:
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:18 pm

All the Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:24 pm

You know, all those songs are so bad that...I think Dzho will play all of them!

Keep sending in your worst songs, she'll add them all to her Kaji-tormenting soundtrack! :kaos_akuma:

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:15 pm

The Final Countdown... not to torment, but to reward him! Good Kaji!
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Poker Face!
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Dzho looks at her choice of music, and contemplates congratulating Kaji with The Final Countdown. However, she decides that Kaji needs to suffer a little more before she can congratulate him, and plays Poker Face, All the Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it), the Jolly Green Giant Jingle, "I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World", topped off by Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up".

Kaji's driving grows increasingly erratic, becoming particularly so during the RickRoll. As Dzho peeks in during a traffic stop, she sees Kaji dancing inside the vehicle with a stoned expression on his face and dribble leaking from the corners of his lips, while unfortunate Tokyo-3 pedestrians either start singing and dancing or fall down in convulsions.

The torment over, Dzho heads off to see her handiwork. What classical music does she play as an accompaniment as she heads off to Nerv, to catch whatever little she can of the aftermath?

(I'm giving a choice of music since Dzho is set to go to Nerv whatever be the case. A proper choice of things to do shall be coming up next)

1. Bach's Air on G string.

2. Beethoven's Sixth Symphony (Pastoral).

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Ooh. Bach is always in.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Bach
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Bach to the future.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Guess I'd better Bach the rest up.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 pm

aww... no "Night on Bald Mountain"?

Eh, I don't care.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”