[CYOA]Puggie-Wuggie

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

[CYOA]Puggie-Wuggie

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Gaghiel the great aquatic Angel skulked silently beneath the waves, as the United Nations superfleet above him lurked, barely aware of his terrible presence.

Gaghiel had no reason to bother very much, did he? His sonar could pick up every single ship above, and his radar could detect Adam's embryo somewhere vaguely in the middle of the formation. The multitude of warships was disrupting his returns, but he'd be able to find the one with the embryo soon enough.

Sneaking underwater, invisible to both radar and sonar, was a Russian Project 705 submarine with a single pilot on board: the intrepid Mops 118, aka Dzhosyelin.

Dzho was a fat little pug that had had military training in a number of matters. As the pilot of the submarine, she watched as Gaghiel started off on a rampage, attacking warships from below and blowing them up. She could also see, via periscope, Eva-02 starting up and getting ready to fight the attacking Angel.

She had to figure out what to do next.

1. Keep watching the madness.

2. Butt in and assist Eva-02 in fighting the underwater monstrosity.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Butt in. Eva-02 is nowhere near as good as Puggie Wuggie.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

No clue what this is. :sweatdrop:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 pm

puggie wuggie?

eh, for the lulz i say butt in for great justice.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

I have no idea what's going on, but...butt in I suppose!

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Numero dos, por favor.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Part Two coming up. Watch this space.

----------

Dzho decided to move in and deal with the Angel menace. Slowly, skilfully, the ultra-intelligent extraterrestrial pug turned the three-thousand ton attack submarine in the direction of the combat, which had gone all the way to the deck of the aircraft carrier Over the Rainbow.

Dzho's sonar detected Eva-02 falling into the water and staying immobile, with the Angel rushing towards it. Several seconds later, the Angel bit into Eva-02. Dzho turned the submarine's lead-bismuth reactor on full power and headed towards the Angel at full speed, arming all weapons as she did. The surface warships would notice her submarine: but it wouldn't matter at the moment. They had an Angel to deal with.

Dzho had a set of options available to her in dealing with the attacking Angel:

1. Use the submarine's titanium bow to ram the Angel's face. POW!

2. Torpedo the Angel up its rear. That would make it release Eva-02...and hurt a lot, too!

3. Use the submarine's retractable mechanical arm to beat up the Angel. Biff! Baff!
Last edited by UrsusArctos on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 pm

I am surprised, REALLY SURPRISED, that no one has made a CYOA Pen-Pen at this point.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Make a Pen-Pen CYOA yourself, dude. This is about puggie-wuggie. (She'll see Pen^2 soon enough)

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Two! Anal humiliation is fun if you're causing it!

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

What Legendary said.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

3 is amusing.
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

# 2! Attacking it up the butt sounds hilarious.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Dzho's paws work the controls as she loads and fires a "bumbuster" torpedo. The torpedo charges at a good fifty knots, buries itself in the Angel's rear and blows up, causing a huge burst of gas to escape from the Angel's mouth, freeing Eva-02. Now that Eva-02 is free to fight, what does the pug do?

1. Torpedo Gaghiel in the mouth and blow up the core. That's the end of another Angel.

2. Make it eat a nuclear depth charge. Badaboooom!

3. Give Eva-02 an N2 torpedo to toss into the big fish's mouth. Less radioactive and less messy.

4. Run away and let the fight continue as it must.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

1. There's really only so much awesome we can get away with.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

3, because sharing is caring! :boingy:

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

3!

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Since there seem to be a few divergent opinions this time around, I think I'll wait a little longer.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Numba 1.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Role-Playing Related”