"Tributes to Other Shows" Includes Books

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

"Tributes to Other Shows" Includes Books

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 pm

The Beast that Shouted Love at the Heart of the World and The Instrumentality of Mankind are both included in the "Tributes to Other Shows in Neon Genesis Evangelion" section, but they're... you know... books. I suggest either creating a book section and including Childhood's End or changing "Tributes to Other Shows" to "Tributes to Other Fiction".
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 am

Y'know, that's a very good point you've raised. "Tributes to Other Fiction" sounds good to me.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”