[CYOA]Kaworu (Legendary + SSD working together!)

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

[CYOA]Kaworu (Legendary + SSD working together!)

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:34 am

SSD and I are making this one together. I might end up doing more of the posts, but she and I will be doing all of the planning in unison. We both hope you enjoy this CYOA, as it's gonna be trying to capture the awesomeness that is Kaworu Nagisa.

You begin your descent. Alarms are blaring everywhere, but you don't care. The end of it all is almost here. Fifteen years of waiting, and now... Your revenge is almost complete.

You force the doors of Terminal Dogma open. Behind you there is a splash, followed by another splash. You turn coldly.

Evangelions. One is a clone of you, a monster clad in dark blue, maybe black, armor. Its mouth is slightly open. It seems hungry and ready to feed. The other is different. A clone of the other in purple armor. Both are heavily armed.

Neither move for a moment. They had not expected this. They had not expected a human angel. Who would?

The purple Eva's pilot shouts at you. "Why are you doing this?" The other Eva is uninterested in talking, and begins firing immediately. Your AT Field blocks that all effortlessly.

You smirk. Joining them? What an interesting idea... Gather the souls of your children... And then use all of that power to betray the Lilin at the last minute.

It's so delightfully cruel.

1) In the spirit of cruelness, should you play around awhile? Damage an Evangelion or two, just to make sure they know you mean business...
2) Or perhaps you should surrender now. No need to build up hard feelings on their part. They're so weak, they might not like it...
Last edited by Legendary on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:12 am

the blue one needs to be put in it's place. stupid clone.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 am

One.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Zerogouki doesn't appear to have a mouth (a visible one at least), unless you are getting Units 00 and 01 mixed up or something.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I am not confusing anything.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Bash'em around for a bit then lets see what happens next.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Dirty Mick » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Beat up that shit kicker prototype.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Legendary wrote:I am not confusing anything.

But you are - you're confusing me.

I'll go with 1, since I want to see what Zerogouki's role in this could possibly be.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Hedphelym
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hedphelym » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm

1. I'd like to see how this unfolds.

Hungary? As in the country?
"Sir, there's a retarded dog carrying a bee's nest headed straight for us. What are your orders?

Uh, i dunno, kick it or something..."

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 pm

SSD was gonna make this post, but she's pressed for time, so I'll handle it.

You approach the clone. Its demonic face looks at you. Lilin... so disgusting.

"Look out, Suzuhara!" the first pilot shouts.

"I got this!" He fires again. No effect.

Effortlessly, you reach out your hand and make a slapping motion. The clone falls back a bit, the face armor cracked. So pathetic. You continue your assault for a few minutes, damaging the armor badly. The entire Eva is soon rendered inoperational.

And then you cease.

"Very well," you say. "This is too easy... I cannot bring myself to end such pitiful creatures."

There is no response for a few minutes. Then they accept your surrender.

The terms are simple, very simple. You will not strike out against another pilot. You will not commit any crimes. You will pilot Eva-04 against your children. They wanted to know exactly what Angel will do, but you could not inform them of that (or rather, said you could not), so they dropped that.

There is one further injustice. You must go to school.

The two boys who piloted against you are in the back, with a third boy.
One of the female pilots is laughing with a brown-haired girl.
The final pilot is Lilith incarnate.

Who do you want to talk to?

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Is this a trick question? Lilith is the only one worthy of your verbal interaction until otherwise demonstrated.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Talk to Asuka. It's bound to get interesting.
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 am

wooow this is just cool... well,talk to Rei...
Evangelion Genocide:chapter 14?!
CYOA:A Character Insert :D
And waiting for Evangelion 3.0 Q Quickening...Next summer,dudes! Or maybe before summer?:O ;)

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 pm

This isn't really "Kaworu CYOA" so much as "Tabris CYOA".
This villain protagonist is interesting.
Talk to the boys who piloted against you.
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Adekis wrote:This isn't really "Kaworu CYOA" so much as "Tabris CYOA".
This villain protagonist is interesting.
Talk to the boys who piloted against you.

Yeah,he's more like in the manga...
And waiting for Evangelion 3.0 Q Quickening...Next summer,dudes! Or maybe before summer?:O ;)

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm

You take a seat next to Lilith's vessel, smirking slightly.

"Hello. So you're the First Children, Rei Ayanami. It is nice to meet you. I'm the appointed pilot of Eva-04, Kaworu Nagisa."

She stays quiet, staring at the floor of the car.

Your smirk changes into a genuine smile. "Would you like to become friends? I'm interested in you."

Rei's red eyes--the same color as your own--meet yours. There is a hint of anger to them. "I do not fraternize with Angels unless ordered to."

You shake your head, almost sadly. So she is nothing but an obedient doll for the Commander it seems. Speaking of which, you must talk to Ikari one of these days. That should prove interesting.

"Don't you know your true origins? You're the same as me. Both of us ended up in the same form as the Lilin while we inhabit this planet."

Rei blinks. She looks...confused. "I do not know what you are talking about", Rei replies, averting her gaze from you...as if afraid.

So, she's unaware of her true nature? How sad. At least she should realize the truth soon enough. Sighing a little, you once more scan the car that's taking you and the others to school.

The redheaded Eva pilot is still chatting with a serious looking female classmate. Based on the redhead's mannerisms, she seems to be the type that needs to loudly prove her existence to others.

The taller boy who piloted--the one who piloted the blue Eva--is talking to a male classmate wearing glasses. This Eva pilot has a tough and stereotypical masculine aura about him.

The boy who piloted the purple Evangelion is keeping to himself. Currently he's listening to some sort of music device. It's almost as if he's trying to block out the world... Something about this boy's fragility intrigues you in a different manner from the First, no, Lilith.

Who do you talk to now?

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Talk to Hikari.

roblucci01
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby roblucci01 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm

I vote Asuka :p
I hate the internet

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Go on like in the original NGE?No,dont talk to Shinji.I would like to know Asuka's opinion.I'm curious.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Of them, Asuka is probably the most likely to give us something interesting to work with. I'll go with that.

Some food for thought, though: we don't really know Shinji's state of mind in this CYOA's continuity. For one thing, we can tell that the dummy-plug incident either never occurred or ended without involving life-ruining trauma and tragedy for either Toji or Shinji, and from the (admittedly very limited) amount that we've seen of the other children in this CYOA so far, it seems that the shit hasn't really hit the fan yet. Between the apparently less traumatized Shinji-and-friends and the fact that Kaworu's status as an angel has already been revealed, it seems somewhat unlikely that Shinji will latch onto Kaworu in quite the same way he did in NGE.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”