If you could be any Eva character who would you be?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Dirty Mick » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 am

Defectron wrote:But that aside, I could mess with the other characters so badly! I would somehow convince Misato to let me stay the night, then when Asuka fell asleep I would cut off some of her hair and hide it in shinjis room hehehehehe...that'd be awesome. :rei_hissyfit:

They wouldnt suspect me either, faking reis bland personality is something I would be able to do fairly easily. Just to make sure things go smoothly I might even sneak sleeping pills into their food.

Shame it's only one day though, getting to be giant and naked later on would be pretty cool...of course it wouldn't be so cool when my head falls off after instrumentality gets rejected so maybe one day is for the best.

THIS. Plus I can walk around all naked and no one would say a word. Just 'Oh it's Rei floating in her fish tank naked again.' Also I wouldn't let my head fall off since this is MY instrumentality, dammit!

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 am

My mental state is good enough for this show, I'd insert me.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Lui
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Lui » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Kensuke, totally. I get to run around NERV's facilities and see all of the cool stuff without actually having to be in danger.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1000 character limit. Images, quotes, and code tags are not allowed in Signatures.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 am

I like being me. So none.

I don't need to "Become" some fictional character to get praise, words of comfort and admiration from total strangers (something I believe a lot of needy cosplayers with their "Look at me!" attitudes are unconsciously victim too. There's a fine line between doing it for fun and doing it for self-serving needy reasons)

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Teague » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the Reiquarium...
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 pm

nozunam wrote:Imagine one whole day with one girl. Asuka. Nobody else on the whole planet.

I'll grab the bluntmelons....

Eh, I'd be myself. I'd know just about everything that was going to happen, and would thus be prepared for it. Like, I can hide a gun or something and wait for Gendo to say that silenced line, then blow his brains out. Then I can knock Rei out with the butt of the gun because it looks cool, and slip her into i_Love_Asuka's bedroom and see what happens. 3I solved, thank me with food, because I'm still hungry from smacking Asuka around with the bluntmelons in Kaji's yard and eating them.

And I can pretend to be fucked up in the head to fit in for a while, until something happens and I become genuinely fucked up in the head. Either way, it works.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 am

Gendo'sPapa wrote:I don't need to "Become" some fictional character to get praise, words of comfort and admiration from total strangers

Why so serious?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 am

Joseph the PRPD wrote:
Gendo'sPapa wrote:I don't need to "Become" some fictional character to get praise, words of comfort and admiration from total strangers

Why so serious?

Why so sophisticated?
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Rabid-Sachiel
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rabid-Sachiel » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:30 am

Hmmmm... I think I'll change my to Kaworu. He can set his EVA sync ratio to whatever he wants. Also, I thought he was by far the most intriguing character. Furthermore, he has, in my opinion, Anno's best quality: his knowledge of humanity.
MAL

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" -Albert Einstein

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Teague » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Vegeta 20XX wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:

Why so serious?

Why so sophisticated?

Why so British?
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Teague wrote:
Vegeta 20XX wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:

Why so serious?

Why so sophisticated?

Why so British?

Why so Australian?
Last edited by Sammaeloo on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 am

Are we done here?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby The Imperialist » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:01 am

Just to get it back on topic, I will say that it will be interesting to become Makinami (I used to have no biases towards any character in Eva, but now she appeared...)
I feel old

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby LiLi » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 am

The Imperialist wrote:Just to get it back on topic, I will say that it will be interesting to become Makinami

Hmmm... yep. :nod:
Mari and I appear to share some mannerisms...
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby The Imperialist » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 am

And her attitude towards combat. Women who sees combat like that deserves my respect.
I feel old

CANV
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby CANV » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

I'd probably be one of Sinji's class mates whom is never introduced.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:27 pm

I say someone not even in tokyo3 who is living their lives happily ignorant of the angels and SEELE's plans until 3I and Instrumentality takes place.............. or Mari. :leekspin:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Shinji-sama wrote:I say someone not even in tokyo3 who is living their lives happily ignorant of the angels and SEELE's plans until 3I and Instrumentality takes place...

Well, then they're a person in the world of Eva, but I don't know that they're really Eva characters.
I'd say it's a fine line, but it's a big, fat, glow in the dark line.
No name + no lines + no screen time=/=Eva character.
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:35 pm

I also said OR MARI. :tongue:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:42 pm

If I could... *reading title* all right, let me point something out:

Her.

Her.

Her.

Her.

Her.

Her.

Dead Her.

Her.

Her

She-elf

None of those read "him/Dead him/he-elf, so obviously this is a female dominated name, and I can find no "Eva" I would like to be because of it. :stubborn:
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”