If you could be any Eva character who would you be?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

Re: If you could be any Eva character who would you be?

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Kaji, easily, because he's a much needed father figure to Shinji and someone whom Asuka actually listens to. Therefore, he's in the best position out of all the cast to be able to exert some positive influence over the children and care for them.

Plus, he's also in a good position to help Misato out with her issues...and have sexy time with her.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Lt Light Ark
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Lt Light Ark » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Shinji, but unlike him I would say to Asuka and Rei that their life has worth and that mine is worthless (goes to kill Angel no one is managing to defeat with a nuke)

In Rebuild? The same, but against Zeruel.

Zarathustra
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Zarathustra » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:28 pm

When I was younger I was pretty much Shinji... without the Robo-mum, the emotionally unavailable father, having to fight a war and the mini-harem I'm living with, but you get the idea.

Nowadays, I'm similar to Gendo as in that I'm socially awkward and am desperately looking for someone like Yui.

Considering that, I'd definitely want to be Kaji -- to try to support Shinji wherever I can -- or PenPen because nobody would raise an eyebrow if I were to enter Misato's bedroom at night.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”