[CYOA] Rei Ayanami

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby schismatics » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 pm

4...c'mon...that's the only one of interest. :smirk:

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

1 in hopes that something more will happen.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:13 pm

1 indeed.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:31 pm

4!

Cuddles. lol.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 pm

You decide to investigate the mysterious ramen stand from the previous day. You tell Soryu that you cannot accompany her. “Fine, do what you want,” she snaps. “I’m going back to bed for a while, Wonder Girl. Go do doll stuff.” Soryu plops herself onto her futon and instantly falls asleep again, snoring loudly.

You pack up your school books, putting Commander Horse in your backpack. He would be lonely remaining at home all day.
You walk in the direction of the ramen stand, noticing all the homeless individuals who dwell in the city. Nerv’s high budget necessitates sacrifice among the civilian population, though you are beginning to wonder if the Commander’s solid gold silverware is strictly necessary.

Since it is still early, you decide to read your biology book for several hours. You do so, sitting on a park bench and occasionally glancing at the pigeons nearby. You wonder sometimes if it would not be better to be free like a bird. Then you decide that birds are safer in aviaries.

You glance at your watch and stand up, realizing that you have lost track of time. Next to horse heads, amino acids are the love of your life.

After a short walk, you arrive at the ramen stand. It is crowded; most of the customers seem to be women. You see the same visor-wearing man at the cash register, taking orders. The Lt. Colonel is sitting at a picnic table, hoarding seven bowls of ramen and eating at a furious pace. Although it is only eleven o’clock, she already smells of alcohol.

“Rei!” she scolds. “Shouldn’t you be at school?”

“Yes,” you reply. “But I believe it is also customary for adults to be at work.”

“Touché,” says the Lt. Colonel, narrowing her eyes. “But I just can’t stay away from this ramen! It’s so good!” The Lt. Colonel invites you to sit down, and you do so. You study the menu, then order.

A red-eyed albino boy brings you your bowl of ramen. Looking around the picnic tables, you see identical red-eyed boys serving everyone. You find this peculiar, but begin eating anyway. You can be replaced.

The ramen tastes of smoking in dark rooms, chin stubble, secret meetings, womanizing, and masculinity. You believe the vernacular term is “coolness.” You find yourself thinking of a member of the Nerv staff who is often associated with said term.

“Lt. Colonel Katsuragi, I believe Mr. Kaji’s flavor is in the ramen,” you say. The Lt. Colonel grabs your bowl and begins to consume your ramen as well, having finished her own.

“Has Mr. Kaji been to his post at Nerv of late?” you ask.

The Lt. Colonel scratches her chin. “Well, to tell you the truth, I haven’t seen him since that thing with me, Ritsuko, Pen-Pen, the six-pack of beer, and the jar of cool-whip,” she says, blushing. “But he’s always off doing mysterious things for work…”

You consider your next move.

1) You come up with a plan to rescue Mr. Kaji, with the Lt. Colonel’s help.
2) You continue eating the ramen, ignoring the possible danger to Kaji.
3) You report everything to the Commander.
4) You and the Lt. Colonel scout out the area.
Last edited by Lucretius on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 pm

2. That Kaji guy wants to hurt Commander Horse!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:33 am

# 1!!
Save Kaji with Misato's help! ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 am

...and I'm disturbed to know that Rei can recognize Kaji by taste. :scared:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Combs » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:46 am

number one.

Legendary and SSD, the likeness of your avatars is disturbing.
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby schismatics » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 am

Report everything to Gendo! He'll come in and save the day!!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Combs: Well it IS Rebuild Shinji...

And three cheers for wacky but in-character anyway Rei! :rei_meh:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Agentomega » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:21 pm

1. You understand why Kaji hates commander horse: Misato LOVES commander horse. After all, who couldn't love such a great horse? You're certain that even Kaji will come around one day...
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Gendo does it for the dollars :money:
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Definitely 1.

Then you can include a wild fancy if someone ends up translating it :P
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm

2.) Fuck Kaji and the Horse he rode in on!
I won.

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Dranzer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 am

One!One!
Evangelion Genocide:chapter 14?!
CYOA:A Character Insert :D
And waiting for Evangelion 3.0 Q Quickening...Next summer,dudes! Or maybe before summer?:O ;)

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:00 am

Votin' one, even though it's already looking to have won by a landslide.

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby LiLi » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 am

What if Kaji really IS in the ramen? :rei_hissyfit:

Maybe we should scout the area... before reporting, obviously.
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Teague » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

3. Give Gendo a reason to requisition that Brain Bleach
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 pm

You resolve to rescue Special Inspector Kaji. “Lt. Colonel,” you say “It is imperative that we rescue the Special Inspector.” You decide that if you cannot rescue him, you shall at least give him the cyanide capsule which the Commander has allocated to you in case of capture. He must not be allowed to give Nerv’s secrets to the enemy. The Lt. Colonel seems not to hear you, as she is chewing her ramen in an unnervingly sensual manner.

You decide as a test to poke her in the eye. She winces slightly, but continues eating her ramen in an overzealous manner. She begins to make loud ululations which you would normally associate with pain, but which are accompanied by a euphoric facial expression, sweating, and flushing. This puzzles you.

You see Ikari-kun walking towards your table with his backpack slung over his shoulder. You feel warm upon seeing him.

“Hi Ayanami!” he says.

“Greetings,” you reply.

“Um…what are you doing here?” he asks, his face taking on a sanguine coloration.

“I am converting oxygen into carbon dioxide whilst conversing with you.”

“Er....besides that, I mean.”

You remember suddenly that children customarily attend school. “Ikari-kun, should you not be attending school?” you inquire.

“Pr--probably but the teacher kept talking about Second Impact and Asuka kept giving me death glares and I got bored so...”

“I see. I am here as well. This is fortunate.”

“So uhh....is something wrong? You look a little worried…”

You tell Ikari-kun to seat himself next to you at the picnic table. He sees the Lt. Colonel and frowns.

“Um…shouldn’t you be at work, Misato-san?” he asks.

The Lt. Colonel ignores Ikari-kun and motions towards the gray-haired albino waiter. "Waiter, I’ll have ten more Adam Kadmon platters with extra Sephirot sauce!” she says, panting.

“The Lt. Colonel appears to be in a trance of some sort,” you explain. “The ramen is flavored like Mr. Kaji, which has evidently produced a strong effect on her.”

“The ramen’s flavored like…Mr. Kaji?” says Ikari-kun, his eyes widening. “Waiter! I’ll have ten of what she’s having!”

You regard this decision as unwise, but do not say anything. The albino boy returns with twenty bowls, giving ten each to Ikari-kun and the Lt. Colonel. Ikari-kun begins to eat the ramen as quickly as he can. You hear him murmur “I’ll be as cool as Kaji-san even if it kills me!” Across the table, the Lt. Colonel has passed out, apparently from a mixture of drunkenness and overeating.

Ikari-kun begins to display the same symptoms as the Lt. Colonel: panting, flushing, and sweating. You notice a bulge in Ikari-kun’s pants, but cannot ascertain the cause. Upon finishing the tenth bowl, Ikari-kun grunts slightly and twitches as his breathing begins to slow. The bulge in his pants is gone.

Ikari-kun begins to cough and hack. “Ugh…I feel like I just smoked a whole pack of cigarettes. It was um…worth it, though. So er....why does it taste like Kaji-san again?”

“I am not certain.”

“You…you don’t think something happened to him, do you?”

“It is possible. Perhaps we should formulate a plan to rescue him.”

You notice the man with the visor sweeping inside the stand. The door is open and his back is turned to you. You decide to

1) Simply walk through the door
2) Knock out Kiel using the martial arts skills you have acquired at Nerv
3) Buy disguises at a costume shop
4) Poke Ikari-kun for no reason
5) Scout out the area
Last edited by Lucretius on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Return to “Role-Playing Related”