[CYOA] Rei Ayanami

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 pm

"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Hmm, 2 or 3...

Fuyutsuki die roll says 2.

Go forth, Rei, and pay a visit to our dear Ikari-kun. ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am

2#, Ikari needs to see her new outfit.
Voluntary Illusion.

Voland
Adam

Postby Voland » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 pm

4!

Enigmaz
Embryo

Postby Enigmaz » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 am

#1 , we all know Asuka wants to see that awesome outfit

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Sun Stealer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am

#2, We haven't gotten enough mileage out of Shinji (Bonus points if Misato walks in on them in one of her more lucid states, assumes the worst, and gives them the Talk). Lulz will be had. Asuka seems to be only capable of two interactions with Rei at this point, making out and domestic violence. Rei has to leave her safe space just to visit the apartment of the only person who treats her like a human being, she's not really the type to go round the city looking for adventure.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm

#2. Sleep over with Ikari-kun. :rei_blush: :heart: :shinji_blush:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:35 pm

You decide that Second is probably still angry with you; as you do not wish to be hit by flying produce or take part in Sapphic mating rituals, it would probably be safest to spend the night at Ikari-kun’s apartment.

You make your way to said apartment complex and navigate the hallways. Several of the tenants stare at you in the lobby; you politely stare back, assuming that that is the custom in this part of Tokyo-3. You ring the doorbell.

Ikari-kun answers the door. He seems surprised by something in your appearance, and his eyes gravitate towards your chest area.

“Oh…uh...hi Breasts,” he says. “What’re you doing here?”

“I am Rei Ayanami, not Breasts,” you explain patiently.

“Oh! I'm so sorry! Y-yeah…I knew that, Ayanami. Come in.”

You follow Ikari-kun into the apartment and remove your ragged slippers. You notice that the kitchen contains far fewer beer cans than before; your white-haired albino servant is leaning against the wall, holding a broom and dustpan.

Ikari-kun explains that your servant has cleaned his apartment without being asked. “I feel kinda guilty about the whole slavery thing, though,” he says, looking at the floor.

“Why is that, Ikari-kun?” you ask, puzzled. “Does not everyone require a Commander?”

“Well, um…maybe…why are you dressed like that, Ayanami?” he says, his attention returning to your chest.

“I am an embodiment of justice. Also, my name is no longer Ayanami. It is now Wonder Girl,” you reply, remembering your change in nomenclature.

“Oh…but aren’t you cold? And that fruit hat…thing looks pretty uncomfortable.”

You ponder the question for a moment. “It would be more pleasant to wear my school uniform, but you must not tell any malefactors that I have removed my superhero paraphernalia, lest they think they have scored a victory against the cause of righteousness.”

Ikari-kun agrees to keep your secret and you begin to change out of your swimsuit. Remembering the Lt. Colonel’s lecture on the appropriateness of nudity, however, you decide to go to the bathroom and shut the door. When you have changed into your uniform, you put your swimsuit, fruit hat, goggles, and towel in your backpack.

You return to the kitchen, where Ikari-kun offers you a cup of tea. You gratefully accept it.

“So um…what happened with you and Asuka at school today?” he asks diffidently. “I couldn’t really tell from what Asuka said—I think she called you a ‘cheese-monkey’ in German.”

“We pressed our lips together, which is considered a form of foreplay in many cultures,” you clarify.

“Y-yeah, I saw that, but why? I thought you two hated each other.”

“We do,” you reply, somewhat confused. “Is kissing considered indicative of affection?”

“Yeah—I mean, I guess it’s supposed to be.”

You consider the implications of this. “Would you like to kiss me, Ikari-kun?”

Ikari-kun turns a deep shade of red. He does this often around you, you have noticed. “Um…I guess if you really want to,” he replies. “But…you understand what kissing means, right?”

“You have just explained to me that it is a mark of affection. I feel pleasant when in proximity to you; therefore kissing would be amenable to me.”

“O-okay,” he says, trembling. The two of you stand up and Ikari-kun places his hands on your shoulders. You lean forward and are about to kiss Ikari-kun when the Lt. Colonel bursts into the room. “Just what are you kids doing?” she says, raising her voice.

1) “We are kissing.”

2) “We are engaging in foreplay, prior to sexual intercourse.”

3) “We are playing checkers.”

4) Flee the room.

5) Hit the Lt. Colonel with a crowbar

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:45 pm

:hitthetable: I hope to see a return to that original storyline, but anyway... I've GOT to see how Misato reacts to number 1. Go for it!

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes 1# for great Misato.
Voluntary Illusion.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:03 am

number 2, please.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:27 am

Option 2, to see Shinji and Misato's jaws drop in unison immediately before they both start babbling incoherently in a language reminiscent of Esperanto.

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Sun Stealer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 am

Is the Lt. Colonel Misato or Asuka? Everyone but Shinji seems to have an officer's commision at Nerv these days.

#2 I'm gonna go with two. It is very similar to one, but more ridiculous and will likely garner an even more humorous response.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:48 am

It's supposed to be Misato--I started off calling her Major, but somewhere along the line accidentally switched to her rank from 1.xx. So yeah.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Enigmaz
Embryo

Postby Enigmaz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:42 am

#4 !

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

“We are engaging in foreplay, prior to sexual intercourse,” you reply.

Ikari-kun and Lt. Colonel Katsuragi begin to gesticulate wildly and babble phonemes which you consider to be reminiscent of Classical Sanskrit, a language which you have avidly studied in your spare time.

“Oh my God! Oh my God!” the Lt. Colonel says, racing around the room in circles.

“I-it’s not like that, Misato-san!” Ikari-kun protests. “Ayanami has the wrong idea!”

The Lt. Colonel, ignoring Ikari-kun’s words, removes a banana from the refrigerator and attempts to fit a condom over it. She shouts out what appears to be a hurried explanation of the human reproductive process, of which you are able to catch few words other than “baby,” “sperm,” and “AIDS.”

You and Ikari-kun look at each other in puzzlement as Katsuragi continues her explanation. “I am aware of whence babies originate, Lt. Colonel,” you say at last. “I have deduced the relevant information from medical textbooks and reproductive entertainments available on the internet.”

“We really weren’t going to do anything like that, Misato-san,” Ikari-kun adds. “It’s all just a…misunderstanding."

Katsuragi collapses into a chair at the kitchen table, her face buried in her hands. “I suck at this parenting stuff! I thought kids came from storks until I was sixteen,” she groans. “You promise you won’t do anything irresponsible, Shinji-kun?”

As Ikari-kun begins to speak, the door swings open to reveal Kozoman, his pink hoodie and goggles covered in dried blood presumably belonging to the prostitutes he attacked earlier this evening. He is holding a dented crowbar and points it towards a baffled Katsuragi.

“You, ma’am, are guilty of corrupting the youth!” he says. “You live with a fourteen-year-old boy in order to fulfill your own perverse sexual desires, endanger lives with your drunkenness, and wear revealing tank tops! In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!”

You decide to:

1)Aid Kozoman in punishing Lt. Colonel Katsuragi. You are a superhero, after all.

2)Subdue Kozoman. Ikari-kun might be upset if Katsuragi were injured.

3) Flee

4) Make horse noises and do nothing
Last edited by Lucretius on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Subdue Kozoman. This cannot stand!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:26 pm

View Original PostLucretius wrote:“In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!”

:lol: :mwahaha:

Also, number 2!

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

number 2

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Sun Stealer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

#4 I guess. Fuyutsuki is an 82 year old biology professor and lt. Col Katusragi can singlehandedly wipe out whole fire teams of spec ops. Rei would only get herself hurt if she intervened.
Last edited by Sun Stealer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”