Songs & BGM For Rebuild

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Sounds like you only got the regular version unfortunately. Does it have two CDs? The special one has the slip cover and a second CD which is Sagisu's Music from...

And yeah, they do look amazing together.
Last edited by Blue Monday on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Crazy thing is it does have the 2 CDs. I made special note online to look for that. Oh well.... maybe I'll try again at another date.

Great soundtrack though.

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Ah, that sucks. The downsides of ordering online sometimes, I guess.

:think:
Warren Peace, #643919

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 am

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote:Sounds like you only got the regular version unfortunately. Does it have two CDs? The special one has the slip cover and a second CD which is Sagisu's Music from...

Like Gendo's Papa, I have the two disc version of the 2.0 soundtrack, but it didn't come with a slipcase. Maybe that came as bonus with the first copies. When did you when your copy?
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 am

I got mine from the Eva Store during my Q trip. I saw that there were two versions. One with the slip and one without. The slip one had a "limited edition" type sticker on it so I went with that one.
Warren Peace, #643919

alexprevity
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby alexprevity » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:49 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:One of the Rebuild 1.0 soundtracks had a synthesized version of Lucifer's Cry and Angel of Doom, it's possible whatever the piece is it was just made synthesized for flash purposes. Anyway, the piece COULD very well be from one of the games or even created just for that flash instead of being for Rebuild, I was just curious if anybody here might have heard it before.

Hey, I know this post is super old, but I was just reading through this thread and stumbled across this! The synthesized versions of "Lucifer's Cry" and "Angel of Doom" (EM17_Demo and EM21_Demo respectively) are demos that Sagisu created himself before it was arranged and recorded by the London Studio Orchestra. It is a very common practice for composers to create a mockup of the piece on the computer before having it performed. I guess they wanted to include it for fun, it wasn't used for anything else.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:44 am

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote:I got mine from the Eva Store during my Q trip. I saw that there were two versions. One with the slip and one without. The slip one had a "limited edition" type sticker on it so I went with that one.

That makes sense. I got mine from cdJapan, so it's like you posted earlier about the downsides to ordering online. Thanks.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”