PETS!!!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

xtr00kvltcorex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

PETS!!!

•      
  •      

Postby xtr00kvltcorex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:01 am

i'm bored and in a rather excited mood about my cats. post pics or share memories of pets past and present.

this is Anakin (we refer to him mostly as Aniki now) and Shimon. Aniki is 5 months and Shimon is two months.

"Photobucket"

Note: Aniki is the black and white and Shimon is the brown stripey one.
I’m spinning
Faster than the earth
I’m shining
Brighter than the stars

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:10 am

I have a Dog and a Rat. My dog name is Grasce and I will upload some pictures in the morning.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:48 am

It's my roommates cat but he loves the hell out of me....in fact he's asleep on my lap right now. His name's Little Cat.

No photos though.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:14 am

I have a multicolor cocker spaniel named Ivy, a very opinionated little bitch who loves chasing leaves in the wind, eating various forms of melon, and picking up litter when we go for a walk.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

stuyvesant
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby stuyvesant » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:25 am

cbf moving pics from the phone... but I have a cat called Pixel, my girlfriend has one called Chocobo...

they are so cute together, I had a ferret called poko aswel but gave him away to someone with a female as he got lonely without another ferret friend.

also mums cats: kitty & jack + dogs...

Tsachoul
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Tsachoul » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 am

We have two dogs, a female border-collie/lab cross named Zeffa, is a sassy bitch that runs like the wind, and a very large male border-collie/huntaway cross named Otta, who is a shivering wreck. Both are less than four years old, and very intelligent (for dogs). We also have a pile of chickens, but these are more slaves than pets.
"We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
And tore the world assunder."

xtr00kvltcorex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby xtr00kvltcorex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 am

its gonna be nuts when my girlfriend moves in with me as she was 2 male cats that are older than mine. so four cats and her chihuahua and the two of us, its gonna be interesting.

the one definite thing though is that their all gonna be fixed. the last thing we'll need is four territorial dude cats sprayin up the joint lol
I’m spinning
Faster than the earth
I’m shining
Brighter than the stars

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:49 am

I have a tuxedo cat names Tesla (after the inventor). I got him back in October when he was about 9 months. Some of my friends found him wandering around their neighborhood with no collar/id. They couldn't find his owners, so they took him in, and then I adopted him.

He's a little brat, very vocal and attached, never hisses, just snorts angrily sometimes when playing. He has a great temperament. He's pretty aware of the fact that he's a cat, and that cats are awesome.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I have a corn snake that is black and grey instead of red and orange. He is very good with people and is getting pretty big. Since the average age of corn snakes in captivity is around 25, He is going to be around till I am in my mid 40's.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Timmy (American shorthair) and Butters (orange tabby). They're very cute together. ^_^

Timmy is pretty normal for a cat though he seems smarter then most. He also makes this suckling noise when he's purry and cuddly and has done that since he was a kitten. Butters on the other hand...is weird. You spray him with water, he just stares at you blankly. He also enjoys pawing at the water dish and likes to eat fruit. Whatever "normal" stuff that Timmy would eat, Butters usually doesn't like and vice-versa. Butters love attention and still acts like a kitten, he tends to follow me around and either wants me to play or give him attention (He's about 2 years old I think). Timmy (He's about 6 or so) acts like an adult cat for the most part already: He just tends to sit around or act cuddly or be a lap cat, but he can still be playful at times.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

honsou
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby honsou » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 pm

The combination of your avi and your picture of the cats makes your post one of the cutest ones I've ever seen. Congratulations

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks. =3
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

xtr00kvltcorex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby xtr00kvltcorex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:I have a tuxedo cat names Tesla (after the inventor). I got him back in October when he was about 9 months. Some of my friends found him wandering around their neighborhood with no collar/id. They couldn't find his owners, so they took him in, and then I adopted him.

He's a little brat, very vocal and attached, never hisses, just snorts angrily sometimes when playing. He has a great temperament. He's pretty aware of the fact that he's a cat, and that cats are awesome.

freakin awesome cat dude, reminds of Aniki, who is also a tuxedo cat, but half Siamese. Shimon's just a brown tabby. Aniki is a very ditzy cat in the fact that Shimon will hiss and scratch him and he just sits there and chirps at him while cocking his head.
I’m spinning
Faster than the earth
I’m shining
Brighter than the stars

BattleMonkey
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby BattleMonkey » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Our little girl, Sugar.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

when I was a little kid, I had a black Cocker Spaniel named Mandy, real nice and sweet, wicked smart, died on her 15th birthday (105 in dog years!) over 10 years ago, a lot of good memories of that dog

I now have some unofficial pets though in the form of some wabbits

in my backyard (I speculate this is such because every other backyard in my neighborhood has at least one dog, cat or another animal there already), there are some feral rabbits whom had set up some nests out there a while back and now they overrun the neighborhood

a similar phenomenon has occurred with squirrels too

I've been tempted but thus far resisted to get a BB gun or something similar and start a rabbit and squirrel farm/slaughterhouse for the fur and meat, but I figure PETA, government people and others would come after me
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 pm

"Bundle"

Our current three (two Tonkinese -- Kamina and Yamako -- and a local farm-cat, Jemima) last summer. The Tonks have pedigrees and know it (which gives them license, they believe, to act like alley cats and the most enormous sluts), and Jemima is just a general mouser/ratter who doesn't get on with people.

"Sunshine

Kami sunning himself on the extension roof February just past. He then demanded to be let in through the bedroom window, rather than have to jump down the way he came up.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

xtr00kvltcorex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby xtr00kvltcorex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Mr. Tines: Gurren Lagann names ftw.
I’m spinning
Faster than the earth
I’m shining
Brighter than the stars

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 pm

^Actually, the names are my wife's doing.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

xtr00kvltcorex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby xtr00kvltcorex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:06 pm

either way still awesomesauce.
I’m spinning
Faster than the earth
I’m shining
Brighter than the stars

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Wow, a lot you have cats. Anyone besides me own a reptile?
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”