What do fans want from an EVALIVE MPTrilogy?

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

writerofevangelion91
Embryo

What do fans want from an EVALIVE MPTrilogy?

•      
  •      

Postby writerofevangelion91 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:31 am

So that I can write it in to the best script for the best film trilogy possible.

Also I know no on would wnat a shot for shot of the show but not 100% show....

What would you all want?
"God Is In His Heaven And all is right with the world"...

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Wed May 27, 2009 11:31 am

It should be demonstrably Evangelion. That is, whoever is eventually choosen by ADV to write and/or direct the movies should not make up his own show that has nothing to do with Eva and then slap the name "Evangelion" on it and expect the fans to accept it as Eva. That's not to say that the people behind LAEM can't put their own mark on it and bring their own ideas into the mix; they just need to realize that this "different take" business can only go so far before the project becomes simply different.

A good example of this is the American Godzilla movie. Emmerich and Devlin seemed to think that they could slap the name "Godzilla" on just any monster and the public would accept it. They found out different.
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Wed May 27, 2009 11:32 am

1. Don't fuck up the story line
2. Don't make Shinji 30..Darn you Retake..
3. Don't fuck up the story line
4. ?????
5. Profit if done correctly cause if not..We come after you.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

xtr00kvltcorex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby xtr00kvltcorex » Wed May 27, 2009 11:53 am

don't do it. Eva is as Eva does.
I’m spinning
Faster than the earth
I’m shining
Brighter than the stars

Timstuff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Timstuff » Wed May 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Because if none of the other 50 threads one makes of this nature stick, this one surely will!
DeviantArt profile being re-invented... Check back later.

VoidEater
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby VoidEater » Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 pm

A well-seasoned writer who can determine the important plot points, and offer a first draft for comments.
"I would like to see a clown remake of 'Terms of Endearment' or 'The Thorn Birds.' Or maybe a big disaster movie, like 'Towering Inferno.' That's stuff I'd pay to see. Nothing says entertainment more than burning clowns."

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Wed May 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Why would anyone want a MP Eva series seeing how weak they are in EoE?
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed May 27, 2009 1:16 pm

First off, you're posting in the wrong subforum. (Seriously, read the :rulez:)

Secondly, see this post. If you want to do Evangelion right, it needs to be LIKE Evangelion.

Finally, I'll keep this open for now, provided it doesn't turn out like those previous three threads.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed May 27, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed May 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Also, since you guys don't seem to get it, I'll say this once more. If you don't like a thread, don't fucking respond to it. If you think someone's trolling, don't respond by trolling them. Any more of these inane comments will be deleted. Continue doing it and further action will be taken.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed May 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Well for one I would get rid of the pirates, why are there pirates in evangelion? I hope you werent thinking of casting Johnny Depp as a pirate in this...

To make pirates or other crazy stuff like that work in eva , you would really have to think outside the box. Just slapping some weird element into the story will throw things out of whack otherwise. I'm not saying it can't be done, as I like throwing weird elements together which is pretty much what I did when writing Parasite Galaxy. That story was made of all sorts of weird elements mashed togehter, but it takes skill to actually make it work in a serious story.

In any case, if you really want to get this working and presentable, my offer still stands so if you change your mind let me know.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Fri May 29, 2009 3:20 pm

What the fuck is going on here?

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri May 29, 2009 3:33 pm

OP is going on here is what. Apparently a known internet character, and a source of innocent merriment (♬ innocent merriment ♬...)
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Timstuff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Timstuff » Fri May 29, 2009 11:55 pm

He pretty much single handedly scared all the posters away from Internet Movie Database LAEM page because he always derails every thread with his nonsense about making the movie. From there the thread either just turns into people making fun of him, or it dies. Fortunately, this forum actually has moderators.
DeviantArt profile being re-invented... Check back later.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Fri May 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Timstuff wrote:or it dies.

So let it die.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sun May 31, 2009 8:40 pm

But then we won't have anything to laugh at.

Let the laughing continue!

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Alright listen up Digimon!

I'm going to show you how to write a script. Here is a rough script I recently wrote for my collaborative manga project "Tales from that place over there"

http://atomatronstudios.0catch.com/talesscript1.htm

Note, there are several differences between my script and traditional movie scripts, this script is meant for a manga project and not a movie. The primary difference is the inclusion of reference images. You don't do that in traditional movie scripts, things like character designs and other images are all kept seperate and it'll be up to the director on how things like that get used. But the format in which this is written is more or less how you would write a movie script.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Return to “Fan Works”