Third Impact - Evangelion Tumblelog - Looking For Members

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Lilu
Embryo

Third Impact - Evangelion Tumblelog - Looking For Members

•      
  •      

Postby Lilu » Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 pm

I've started an Evangelion fan tumblelog on Tumblr, Third Impact. Along with posting Eva related news, I post pics, videos and the occasional opinion piece.

If you don't know about Tumblr: it's a free blogging service that concentrates on media rather than words. Posting a video, photo or link is done in a matter of a few clicks.

The site has been running for a little over 2 weeks now, and I think it's time to start bringing in contributors. My intention is to create something similar to Evageeks.org but with a focus on Evangelion videos and photos found on the web.

It's a fun side project for devoted fans. I don't plan to make it a commercial blog, so don't expect ads or to receive compensation if you decide to contribute.

Third Impact

The blog does feature hentai and fan service, as I think it's a big part of Evangelion fandom.

Find the contact link on the site and email me, if you'd like to become a participating member.

Or enjoy the site as a passive viewer.

Return to “Fan Works”