Eva wa wakaranai (I can't understand Eva)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Eva wa wakaranai (I can't understand Eva)

•      
  •      

Postby Axell » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:09 am

So after having I can't beat Airman in my head for a long time along with its spinoffs and other megaman remix songs, it finally burrowed down far enough to conflict with eva, which made me make this monstrosity instead of studying for my upcoming exams...

This is the story of a man who can't understand Eva. No matter how many times he watches it it makes no sense to him, which is really pissing him off, yet he cant help but try again and again.

(ええヴぁ is used to show proper pronounciation and lengthened e.)

エヴァは分からない
I’ve come to realize,
That Anno was a certified lunatic, a crazy bastard who thought crosses looked really cool.

I never will give up,
As I attempt to understand what’s going on in this damn scene, but again it makes no sense to me!!!

If I only had the CI documents,
It would make it so much easier to get this movie, but
no matter what I do, no matter what I do,
no matter what I do

I cannot understand, ええヴぁ
No matter the amounts of times I watch it and re-watch it just makes me depressed.
And even though, the fights are cool,
The constant screaming makes my head hurt, why cant Shinji just be a man like he’s told!?
I just can’t tell, is he gay, cuz every time that he’s with kaworu his face turns a deep shade of red.
Next time I watch it, I think I know what I’ll do, I'll try listening to the so called commentary of doooooooom!!!

I still can’t figureout,
What side that Kaji was truly working for
or if Misato was the one who to put a gun to his head…
I never will give up
But it's so frustrating, should I really be so dedicated to it or should I get a life????

If Ayanami is really Shinji’s mom,
Then why is it that in this scene she’s mounted on him?
No matter what I do, no matter what I do,
no matter what I do

I cannot understand ええヴぁ
No matter the amount of websites that I search on I am still left confused.
And even though I can understand that Gendo loves his wife I don’t know why he’s such an ass to his kid.
Why does this show seem to be, some poor depressed guy’s view that some albino kids will be the death of us all.
And in the end of course, you have to decide,
between the ending on the beach or the one with the big blue round baaaaaall!

If I only had the CI documents,
It would make it so much easier to get this movie, but
no matter what I do, no matter what I do,
no matter what I do

I cannot understand, ええヴぁ
No matter the amounts of times I watch it and re-watch it just makes me depressed.
And even though, the fights are cool,
The constant screaming makes my head hurt, why cant Shinji just be a man like he’s told!?
I just can’t tell, is he gay, cuz every time that he’s with kaworu his face turns a deep shade of red.
Next time I watch it, I think I know what I’ll do,
I'll try listening to the so called commentary of doooooooom!!!

(Commentary of doooom)

Took some time to make up lyrics that actually fit with it and stuff as this is the first time I've ever written lyrics. If anyone writes lyrics professionally they'd probably find a lot of timing structures that would make them laugh, but I'm at least able to make them work.

So basically I'd like to actually do something with this, first off i'm more than happy to get input from you guys on what things could be changed, I know i'm not 100% happy with all the lines, so any improved lyrics coming from you guys would be great.

If i end up recording the instruments i already have my roommate who said he'd like to help.He plays guitar and drums so if he was serious I'd be set. Same goes for instruments, don't know how reliable my roommate will be. He can sing decently enough but as he has never watched eva more than glancing at the tv when i was watching it i don't feel like he should sing this as he would have no emotion behind it. Which means if no one here can sing or wants to volunteer you all get to hear my wonderful voice. Although i may do a demo track to just show how it sounds. That will require people not being in my room tomorrow so we'll see.

I'd also add some sound clips from the show, sometimes English sometimes moon speak, for instance when i talk about the big blue ball ending, i'd put in a low volume clip of Spencer complaining about said blue ball.

Then finally wrap it up with matching it to video.

so yea, i have myself a summer project. yay for school ending may 8th.

go go gadget comments!

Twsa'teotu
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twsa'teotu » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 pm

...i see....

uh...I realize a lot of people get confused by some of these things, but I was never really confused at who shot Kaji or at least, I don't know why so many people honestly thought it was Misato: I mean I kind of got that it was just security guards or whatever.
Question: "who the hell do you think I am?"
Answer: "My name is Mr. Snrub and I come from some place far away....Anyway, I say we invest that money back in the nuclear plant. "
"I like the way Snrub thinks!"

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Axell » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Misato being kajis killer was such a widespread theory at one point that they had to switch around some scenes if i remember right

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 pm

[stupidmode][CAPSLOCK]the neko was Kaji's killer!!!!!one!!shift+one!!!exclamationpoint!!!oneoneone111!!!11![/CAPSLOCK][/stupidmode]
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Veleon
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Veleon » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:55 pm

...it's Eva (w)o wakaranai...

Eva wa wakaranai means "Eva doesn't understand"...
I couldn't care less; I love Asuka -Me

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Axell » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:48 pm

wo is used to refer to the direct object of an action verb, wa indicates the topic of the sentence. I is not always needed.

look here http://Japanese.about.com/blverb15.htm
the last example shows that wakaru uses wa to indicate what your talking about

not seeing too much interest in this, should i not even bother giving this a shot?

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am

I still stand by the believe that Crosses Look Really Cool!

Return to “Fanfiction”