Official Pokémon Thread

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

IronEvangelion
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Official Pokémon Thread

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 am

Wow, they're cutting out all of those features and requiring a monthly subscription? It's now an easy pass. If I want to play an online MMO pokemon game, I'll play the one that's truer to the core games, even if it isn't really a pokemon game at all:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... erm=temtem

Seriously, check it out. It looks pretty cool.
Final Fantasy VII is being remade, all's right with the world.
#1 Duck Team/Akebi Sasaki (Girls und Panzer) fan.
"There are two things I can't stand: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch." -Nigel Powers (Austin Powers: Goldmember)
"Oh no, Haruka! My butt's already split! I think my whole team's butts are split!" -Minori (Senran Kagura: Estival Versus)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Official Pokémon Thread

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 pm

^ Didn't Sun & Moon remove Gyms though? Maybe Nintendo is going for keeping things "fresh" by changing the status quo with the games. Though if they change too much, it won't feel like Pokemon anymore, will it?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”