Cross Edge coming to US

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

The Bastard King
Lilin
Lilin

Cross Edge coming to US

•      
  •      

Postby The Bastard King » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:15 am

Source: Kotaku

NIS America just made Christmas for JRPG fans in North America, revealing that the PlayStation 3 exclusive RPG mashup Cross Edge will be making it's way across the pond in March.

Cross Edge, or X-Edge, is every JRPG fans' wet dream, combining characters from Nippon Ichi, Gust, Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Idea Factory into one gigantic, Compile Heart developed RPG. The plot? I don't care. Seriously. I could care less why I get to play Disgaea's Etna and Darkstalkers Felicia in one game. I am completely satisfied with the fact that I can, and after that I can dress them in different outfits. Glee!

Check out RPGamer's extensive interview with NIS America, which also features updates on A Witch's Tale, Ar Tonelico 2, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, and other titles making up my most anticipated for 2009 list.

Oh man. Not only were the translation patches for Namco VS Capcom and Super Robot War Alpha Gaiden completed recently, now we have this mish-mash of Japanese goodness actually coming together in English. Though I'd hate to imagine the complicated deals all the different companies that have licensed their individual games in the US had to go through. That's always been the stopper for other multi-company games like the ones I mentioned.

My inner-Prinny is crying tears of joy.
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”