Multiple Reply Alerts

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

Multiple Reply Alerts

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:11 pm

Okay, not to add more problems to your plate, but the last few days whenever I receive a reply alert it comes in quadruplicate (at a minimum)--not sure why this is the case of if it is just me, but I figured I would let you know...
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:42 pm

I would simply just not subscribe to threads. Its fairly easy enough to see what's new via the various new post indicators.

Are you receiving multiple notifications for the same thread?

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:46 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Are you receiving multiple notifications for the same thread?

I get multiple notifications for random threads--so I might randomly get 5 notificiations for an update for this thread, and then after a while 5 notifications for a completely different one...
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”