Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

Fanfiction, fan art, AMVs, and any other fan creations or Eva-related projects: share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

peripateia
Adam

Re: Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

•      
  •      

Postby peripateia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:32 am

Hey guys, apologies for the double post but it's been a while since anyone's posted, so I thought I'd share my latest piece! I borrowed the pose from a still frame of Rei in 1.0. And of course, the character designs from Sadamoto :tongue:

peripateia
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby peripateia » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:44 am

Hope I'm not breaking any kind of etiquette about posting multiple times, but here goes!

I've wanted to draw Yui as Ophelia with a crown of flowers for a while, but it's taken me about a month to get off my butt and actually try it. Here's an attempt:

SPOILER: Show

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Your images aren't showing up for me.
Crying Man
(Or, How Dr. Katsuragi Found God): Read at AO3 & Discuss Here.
Status: First Draft. Chapter 10: Idle Hands released 5/24/2017.

"Fighting idiocy is like fighting a hydra. Cut off one head, two more grow back and need to tell you their uninformed opinion." - PeeJee, Something*Positive

peripateia
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby peripateia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 pm

@Reichu
:cringe: That's weird, they're showing on my end. How about some direct links to imgur?

Yui pic
http://i.imgur.com/elLQ1wG.jpg

Rei/Asuka pic
http://i.imgur.com/3hsgROn.jpg

or, take a look at my DeviantArt!
http://trillionvermillion.deviantart.com

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Yeah, my bad, it was my POS Windows phone choking on imgur. I thought it had gotten over that, but I guess not.
Crying Man
(Or, How Dr. Katsuragi Found God): Read at AO3 & Discuss Here.
Status: First Draft. Chapter 10: Idle Hands released 5/24/2017.

"Fighting idiocy is like fighting a hydra. Cut off one head, two more grow back and need to tell you their uninformed opinion." - PeeJee, Something*Positive

peripateia
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby peripateia » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:50 am

Hey guys, I've got another one for ya- this time in color! Took me like 10 hours just to color it, actually. I have a newfound respect for color artists and the massive amount of work they put up with. Is it worth the burning eye pain at the end of the day?

silvermoonlight
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:36 am

View Original Postperipateia wrote:Hey guys, I've got another one for ya- this time in color! Took me like 10 hours just to color it, actually. I have a newfound respect for color artists and the massive amount of work they put up with. Is it worth the burning eye pain at the end of the day?

Nice colour and poses.

The eye thing doesn't bother me, more the cramp in my hand now and again from overuse of the wacom tablet when doing the ultra fine details ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

peripateia
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby peripateia » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:28 pm

@Silvermoonlight

I also use a Wacom tablet! Just bought an Intuos Draw for digital coloring. What software do you use? I'm on a mac and a lot of people recommend Krita, but it's really slow for me and I stick to the software that came with the tablet.

silvermoonlight
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:34 am

View Original Postperipateia wrote:@Silvermoonlight

I also use a Wacom tablet! Just bought an Intuos Draw for digital coloring. What software do you use? I'm on a mac and a lot of people recommend Krita, but it's really slow for me and I stick to the software that came with the tablet.

I have a bamboo wacom tablet and I use Photoshop CS2 and Clip studio paint (Formally Manga studio) It works with mac/PC and in my view its way better than photoshop as the interface is much better and its set up for wacom tablet users and is less expensive. Not to mention it has this brilliant feature where it gives you 3D human models which you can pose and use to help you draw digitally or on paper.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Fandom Area”