Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Cynthos
Embryo

Re: Shinji Fanart

•      
  •      

Postby Cynthos » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:11 pm

View Original Postdaturadaturadatura wrote:Hello everyone ! I started a project of sharing fanart of Shinji ! If you want to participate you are very welcome here is the website http://theonlyonelovingshinji.tumblr.com/cdg paris transfer ! For the moment it's totally new there only are my drawings but I want different ones ! :)
Hope I am in the right place for this !
Thank you ! Take a look at my art :) be free to tell me more about it if you want ! Image[/img]

thanks for sharing!

elemileTLDR
Lilith

Re: Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:46 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:You did a good job creating an Asuka that actually has a decent combination of European and Asian features.

Well, I did try. For the first time I used a face-morphing software (plus photoshop) to render the model from a selected couple of girls. Click here if you want it spoiled.
xϵ{0,1} ; PI: x²=x ; PNC: x(1-x)=0 ; PEM: x+(1-x)=1 —Boole
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
I offer you a scientific Eve. Chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Hmm. The use of a 'duckface' as part of the morph does go a long way to explaining that peculiar smile.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:25 pm

@NemZ
It's not a duckface pose, though.
It's just Komi (Komiyama Haruka).
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:26 pm

View Original PostelemileTLDR wrote:I almost didn't make it...

I love your technique, and it really does look like Asuka. The combination of near-realism with the giant eyes adds a kind of uncanny valley effect, though -- was that intentional?

By any chance is your work collected anywhere? :D
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:51 pm

@Reichu
Hi! haven't heard from you in a while. Thanks.
It's more intentional than not but it often gets out of hand.
I keep stuff at Pixiv and Imgur. Use what suits you best.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

Sakura Shiro
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sakura Shiro » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:54 am

Hey everyone~ so I've got a whole bunch of Eva art i wanna share from my Blog. Visiting is much appreciated ^_^ http://sakura-shiro-sketchbook.tumblr.com

Misuka for those who love the minor ships like i do~ (spoilers: Eva 3.33/Q spoilers, beware)

Its fortunate; living one more life than the ordinary person. One life, dedicated to the life I live. The other, to escape that one other life through art. When I die, I want my art to live on. -Rose Fellelyn

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:09 am

View Original PostSakura Shiro wrote:Hey everyone~ so I've got a whole bunch of Eva art i wanna share from my Blog. Visiting is much appreciated ^_^ http://sakura-shiro-sketchbook.tumblr.com

Misuka for those who love the minor ships like i do~ (spoilers: Eva 3.33/Q spoilers, beware)

Visited and followed. You have some really cool stuff there. :)

Seeing some of the stuff on Tumblr makes me wish I had kept up with learning how to draw. If anything just so I can turn scenes from my fics into art to show.

Ieyasu
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Ieyasu » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:33 pm

http://i.imgur.com/7Azis8N.png

Bothers me I hardly get any free time anymore to sketch or play about with anything so I just did tonight. Guess it's as they say, you just have to make time.
WHERE'S PAUL VERHOEVEN WHEN YOU NEED HIM

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:52 pm

Gave the last one another shot, to try and further flesh her out...

SPOILER: Show
Last edited by elemileTLDR on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 pm

I really like this, especially the eyes. That glow.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re:

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 am

[quote="Garrarufa#810785"]Here's a quick and dirty number I painted as a birthday card for a friend...

That is amazing :)
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

cunning linguist
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby cunning linguist » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Hello all you eager mcbeavers, I'm new here. I made some fanart on dA through dAmuro. Rip my ass to shreds, please.

This thread is some good shit btw

How do I get images to work?

Akujin
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Akujin » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:36 am

Thread is as dead as Eva 4.0. Let's celebrate with some DIO!

If heaven is for good people, then it's empty. - l0cke.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:16 am

I don't know if this is the right place for gifs or memes, but I'll just go with it. Are gifs or memes considered fanart? Anyway...

Well here is something I threw together after watching 2.22 again the other night. I've been re-watching G Gundam and this just popped into my head.

And Now - HEAT END!

The album is located here on imgur
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26 am

Also these are some Archer inspired memes that I made a few weeks ago. Now these are archer quotes so the full, unabridged album is here

Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Mari  SPOILER: Show

Rei  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

StrokeMeGoat
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby StrokeMeGoat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:28 am

Cross-post from my thread I created:
Disclaimer: Let me know if the links are broken for you guys, they show up for me, but I've had trouble with image hosts providing me links only I can see.

So about 3 months ago I tried drawing again for the first time in about 6 years. I chose to draw a scene from the manga (in the anime too, but I based it off a frame in the manga) where unit-00 is holding the lance of longinus. I started drawing everything totally out of proportion and almost gave up before I even got anywhere, but I kept going and got a result I'm actually fairly proud of. Both drawings have some perspective issues, mostly because I was drawing perpendicular to my computer screen while looking at my reference. I tried my first real attempt at shading too, and it turned out okay too.

Anyway, I wound up drawing the picture too large to be able to fit the lance of longinus on screen. There are a few perspective issues and proportional issues, and I discovered later that I drew the crotch completely wrong. Also, I made a small change to the Eva's left forearm that actually changes the angle it's at, making the way I drew the long armor bit on the forearm going the complete wrong way. Oh well.

Here is another drawing based off of a frame from the manga, one where Unit-01 is attacking the MP Evas. I never got further than outlining this one, because I really wasn't happy with where it was going. It's okay, but I couldn't get it good enough for me to consider finishing it.

edit: I reuploaded to a third site now, hopefully these ones work, sorry it's been such a hassle. Also, thanks for taking care of my old thread Reichu.
Last edited by StrokeMeGoat on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

The links are broken.

While I'm in the thread, couple of new sketches over here.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 pm

The links worked for me initially (in the other thread), but now don't (also in the original thread). It seems they are time-limited (which is a facility some sites offer).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

StrokeMeGoat
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby StrokeMeGoat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:02 pm

I reuploaded the images to a new site (again). Thanks for taking care of my thread Reichu, I didn't see this thread initially when I made my own.

Return to “Fan Works”