I think that we, as a fandom, are rather lucky (NSFW Link!!)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

SeanTucker
Ramiel
Ramiel

I think that we, as a fandom, are rather lucky (NSFW Link!!)

•      
  •      

Postby SeanTucker » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 pm

...As bad as some of the fanfiction we get is, I have only seen one fic ever that has made me want to scrub away my sheer horror in the shower with steel wool. Its name is "Boys Will Be Boys". It's Gendo/Kaji.

WARNING: THIS FIC IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NSFW. IT IS ALSO MORE HORRIFYING THAN AGONY IN PINK, IMMORTALITY IN FICKLE AFFECTION, AND SQUAD BROKEN COMBINED. IT ALSO HAS BABY EATING AND "LOVINGLY-DESCRIBED" ANAL RAPE. I AM SERIOUSLY NOT EXAGGERATING HERE.

http://anime.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544216205
Timstuff wrote:If you live in a Gainax production and are allergic to melons, I imagine you'd be sneezing a lot...

Oh wait, did you mean the fruit?

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm not reading this.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Action_Bastard
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby Action_Bastard » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Your bolded description is pretty NSFW. I am going to steer away form this one.
REBUILD ≠ SERIES! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK F***ING SKULLS!! :fistshake:
MyAnimeList

SeanTucker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby SeanTucker » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Both of you are making the correct decision.
Timstuff wrote:If you live in a Gainax production and are allergic to melons, I imagine you'd be sneezing a lot...

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:05 am

It's too late for me. Must...end...life.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:38 pm

That's it.

I quit
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

@SeanTucker
I think I'm probably glad not to recognise any of the titles you compare this thing to.

I have done my best to erase all recollection of an S/A guro piece called The Object of My Passion and don't intend to look at any of these.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Iron Rooster
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Rooster » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Is this 'two girls, one cup' bad?
STROOPWAFELS!!!!!!!
Don't trust a prince on a white horse. He probably likes to rape dolls.
Dumbest thread I've ever started

SeanTucker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby SeanTucker » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:@SeanTucker
I think I'm probably glad not to recognise any of the titles you compare this thing to.

I have done my best to erase all recollection of an S/A guro piece called The Object of My Passion and don't intend to look at any of these.

Agony in Pink is the reason why FF.net doesn't accept NC-17 stuff anymore.

Immortality in Fickle Affection is a Kingdom Hearts slashfic with lots of gore, although it's actually quite hilarious compared to most disturbing slash.

Squad Broken is downright infamous in the Warhammer 40,000 community due to the fact that it's about an Ork raping a Space Marine up the ass.

Iron Rooster wrote:Is this 'two girls, one cup' bad?

Does 2g1c have lovingly-detailed forced abortion and baby-eating?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

Wasn't that by that aff.net asshole who did a shitty job of combining warhammer with eva/the guy that does that daterape series bullshit? Either way, very no desu. >_<
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Action_Bastard
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby Action_Bastard » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

Please refrain from descriptions, it is disturbing to even read.
REBUILD ≠ SERIES! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK F***ING SKULLS!! :fistshake:
MyAnimeList

SeanTucker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby SeanTucker » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Wasn't that by that aff.net asshole who did a shitty job of combining warhammer with eva/the guy that does that daterape series bullshit? Either way, very no desu. >_<

It's probably the guy who did the aff.net W40K + Eva thing. I refused to read that one based on the descriptors alone, oh god.

Chrad
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Chrad » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Because I laughed at the description in the crazy pairings thread and the response I received, I looked at this.

: /

W...wh...why? WHY? Why would anyone want to write that?

"Also the original title of this fic was going to be Ass Pumpers, but I felt that was just a cheap shock value type title."

As if this isn't just a cheap shock value type story.

"Feel free to visit me at www.myspace.com/posthumanshadows"

Posthuman is right.

Gamer_2k4
Israfel
Israfel

Re: I think that we, as a fandom, are rather lucky (NSFW Lin

•      
  •      

Postby Gamer_2k4 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

SeanTucker wrote:AND "LOVINGLY-DESCRIBED" ANAL RAPE.

Like this?

"Gendo didn't let up for a second, playing Kaji like a musical instrument, giving thrusts at different angles to get different sounding screams that merged with his laughter forming a beautiful song of sweet agony mixed with brutal ecstasy."

WHAT? What is that? Does that even make sense? (BTW, the is probably one of the tamer excerpts from the story.)

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think some of the stuff in this story is even physically possible. I will admit that I didn't find it all that bad to read - it was weird, it was messed up, and I hope I never meet or talk to the author - but because there weren't any illustrations and I'm not a visual person, it wasn't as traumatizing as it probably should have been. I wonder, though, what could have possibly desensitized me so much that I can just brush this story off so easily?

Oh, and Kaji's a real trooper for holding out as long as he did about Fuyu.
Last edited by Gamer_2k4 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gamer_2k4

SeanTucker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby SeanTucker » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Chrad wrote:Because I laughed at the description in the crazy pairings thread and the response I received, I looked at this.

: /

W...wh...why? WHY? Why would anyone want to write that?

"Also the original title of this fic was going to be Ass Pumpers, but I felt that was just a cheap shock value type title."

As if this isn't just a cheap shock value type story.

"Feel free to visit me at www.myspace.com/posthumanshadows"

Posthuman is right.

Can't say I didn't warn you, that's for sure, what with the massive warning I gave in both threads.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:29 pm

you failed to mention a sensitive orifice being filled with searing-hot bits of metal, just for giggles.

One of these days I'll rediscover what it means to be suprised by the wanton depravity of the interwebs, but it isn't going to be today.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

SeanTucker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby SeanTucker » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 pm

-snip-

Gamer_2k4
Israfel
Israfel

Re: I think that we, as a fandom, are rather lucky (NSFW Lin

•      
  •      

Postby Gamer_2k4 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm

Gamer_2k4 wrote:I wonder, though, what could have possibly desensitized me so much that I can just brush this story off so easily?

Okay, I've figured it out. I'm not desensitized at all. It's just that this story is too over-the-top to be taken seriously. Think about it. In order to make this story work, the author had to warp the characters so much that they're not even recognizable as such. These aren't the characters you know from NGE. They're just names. You could've replaced the characters with Darth Vader, Han, Leia, and a couple of stormtroopers and it would have read just the same way. Because of this, the readers aren't really attached to the characters and they can't identify with them.

Plus there's the whole absurdity factor that I mentioned earlier. Remember the black knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? He got dismembered and it was FUNNY. You know why? Because the scene was just too ridiculous to be disgusting. I think the same is probably true with this story. In his attempt to make the story as horrible as possible (if that was his goal), the author went too far, and consequently made the story nothing more than a lousy attempt at disturbing its readers, and quite possibly a humorous attempt at that.

(Yes, I know this is overanalyzation. But I was just on a bike ride, and I had to think about SOMETHING during that time.)
Gamer_2k4

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Yeah, it was pretty funny. Too bad Fuyutsuki wasn't in it, though. :devil:

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 pm

God damn morbid curiosity and fuck the internet.

Return to “Fanfiction”