Zankoku na... metal version

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

AchtungAffen
Banned

Zankoku na... metal version

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:34 pm

I just god this album "Animetal Marathon V" and it contains a metal version of Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis, opening cut. Well, I tried to cut that song from the rest (as it's all bundled up in one file), but got a miserable result as I'm not used on using audio processing software. I can post the link here if I'm allowed.

BTW: What are these animetal marathons? Any site with info?
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:49 pm

Oh man, I just had an orgasm. Hook us up man.

Oh and what exactly are you having trouble with. What kind of file is it. I'm guessing all the songs are on one big track, right?

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:12 pm

Yes, the song is part of a single track with many songs, the whole album. As I don't have an MP3 editor, this is what I did:

1) I player the song in winamp while I captured it with this old program I have called GoldWave

2) Once I edited the beginning and end of the song I saved it to a wav, 16 bit stereo (the max capacities the program gave)

3) I converted the file using quintessential player to a 192 kbps mp3. On that last conversion, the song became noisy and saturated. Although I bet that cutting the mp3 file directly would be best.

Ok, I'll put the link. If I'm not allowed, please mods delete it:
http://pics.reiliberationparade.com.ar/ZANKOKU.mp3

If anyone can do it better, contact me via PM so we can arrange this.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:53 pm

anatrok wrote:Oh man, I just had an orgasm. Hook us up man.

To

much

information

:shock:
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:58 pm

yes, you know it was more of a metaphor, like I had a mental orgasm.

So yeah, that song, It wasn't horible, but you know, now that I think of it, I never really cared for the original.

Sectre01
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Sectre01 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:28 pm

That was... ugh... unique. :shock:

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:57 am

No need to be nice Sectre01, it sucked. It was more Campy Metal than Heavy Metal. And for some reason while I was listening to it 'Wild Stallions" and 'Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure' popped into my head. And I don't think that's a good thing. :?
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:23 am

I have to agree it's not that good. But I don't think it's that washed out as to become a Bill & Ted. But to begin with, the original one isn't an epythome of great music. BTW, to prove that the band is really good in converting anime ops to metal, here's mazinger Z (for those who remember) opening metaled. Call them Bill & Ted later.

http://pics.reiliberationparade.com.ar/32_-_animetal_marathon_-_mazinger_z.mp3
My List @ AniDB

Return to “Fan Works”