Jimmy's fics/doujins/videos/etc

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:21 pm

View Original PostJimmyWolk wrote:Thanks everyone! :D
I don't think I'd consider it "canon" either way. ;)

"Why is Mama a pirate? I wanna be a pirate too!"

Oh my God, that is the most ADORABLE thing I've ever seen. :lol: Definitely makes up for Rebuild any day.

You are a Pirate!

But in all seriousness Jimmy, Congratulations for 10 YEARS of The Second Try and Aki-Chan's Life, and every work you've made. Perfect WAFFy entries into the much-needed Evangelion universe. And this newest update is what some of us have been eagerly hoping for. Lord knows we need some more Aki in our lives. :lol:
But hey, don't let us pressure you to overwork yourself. We understand how you have events in your real life that you have to take care of. So, as fans that respect you and your work, we can afford to be patient. Besides, we don't want to overwork all four of you guys (You, Asuka, Shinji, and especially little Aki).

So again, good luck and Congratulations Jimmy. :) You've earned it.

"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:18 am

View Original PostJimmyWolk wrote:"Why is Mama a pirate? I wanna be a pirate too!"

Perfect! ;_;
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 am

Gets stabbed in the eye.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:27 pm

No, no one in the universe could be bad enough to stab her in the eye, even soulless monster!

But now Jimmy you gave me a crazy idea : to remake the page title of Chapter 2 of AcL, the one when Aki is cosplaying various people from NERV :
SPOILER: Show

... but with their attire from 3.0!

- Asuka with her sweater and cat-eared cap and hands in the pockets, trying to be intimidating
- Maya's new uniform with the beret being all bossy
- Misato's captain uniform with the big cap and glasses crossing her arms
- Ritsuko's fur-trimmed coat... with Aki looking panicked as her hair are cut short!
- and finally Gendo, doing the same pose as always, but with the visor. Which is falling from her nose because it don't have hooks for the ears!

Or maybe you can replace Ritsuko by Sakura!
And with WILLE's logo on big in the middle(well that would be odd because of Gendo's presence, but what the hell!)

Come on Come on, please do it! It's bound to be glorious!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Radgers
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Radgers » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I finished The Second Try yesterday and I was totally blown away. Jimmy, you're a genius! The story was just... well, perfect! It's a pity I didn't find it when I first finished watching NGE, that's what I needed back then :P Since I always prefered happy endings I was so happy for every character that the story ended the way it did. Also, although some time ago Shinji was constantly annoying me as hell, after rewatching the series I began to sympathise with him and I think it's good that thanks to you he could at last find happiness in such a splendid story :) God, it makes we want to create something of my own... if only I had a proper writing skills :P Can't wait to read your other works, keep up the good work! :)

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:03 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:No, no one in the universe could be bad enough to stab her in the eye, even soulless monster!

It's evangelion unvierse. It's bound to happen, for the sake of brutal irony.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:24 pm

NO! Even fate itself isn't powerful enough to harm the incarnation of cuteness that is Aki!

And by the way, today it's been exactly ten years since "The 2nd Try" has been first published!

So : CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:asuka_thumbsup:

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:55 am

Thanks again, everyone! :D

About the 3.0 cosplay thing... eh, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for something like that anytime soon. Sorry... ^^;

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Doesn't matter if it don't happen soon, as long as you have the idea on the back of your head, I can wait months! :D

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 am

Speaking of waiting... The month thing... yeah, as feared, it's not going to happen.
I am finally done with the script though, started with sketching. But yeah, it's still going to take a bit; sorry... ^^;

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

I wonder Jimmy, will you make a story where little Aki will meet her grandparents from her Mama's side?
Mr Langley and Ms Stepmother's reaction when Asuka will reveal to them that she's a 20 years old time traveler, that she's married to the Third Child who is also a 20 years old time traveler and that this four years old girl is their granddaughter from the future promise to be really interesting! :lol:

Maru
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Maru » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:59 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:I wonder Jimmy, will you make a story where little Aki will meet her grandparents from her Mama's side?
Mr Langley and Ms Stepmother's reaction when Asuka will reveal to them that she's a 20 years old time traveler, that she's married to the Third Child who is also a 20 years old time traveler and that this four years old girl is their granddaughter from the future promise to be really interesting! :lol:

After she finishes having a fit, it will probably make a lot of sense to Ms. Stepmother. With how civil and friendly and kind Asuka was in their telephone conversation, she must have wondered what on earth could have happened to improve her stepdaughter's opinion of her, when up until that point, as far as she knew, her stepdaughter's opinion of her was somewhere between indifference and loathing.

At the time I think she figured that Asuka had calmed down because she had found a boyfriend, and to be fair, she wasn't completely wrong about that one. Although having about six years and the experience of being a mother herself to sort through her feelings was also quite significant.

On the other hand, Mr. Langley's reaction is probably going to be, "... what?!"

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to updates whenever they happen. Cheers and thanks for all your hard work so far!
"Live, or die trying."

"Scars heal, glory fades, and all we're left with are the memories made. Pain hurts, but only for a minute, and life is short so go on and live it, 'cuz the chicks dig it!" -- Chris Cagle

For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being, those thoughts that wander through eternity, to perish rather, swallowed up and lost, in the wide womb of uncreated night? -- John Milton, Paradise Lost

The Mysterious Technique of the Cat

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:32 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:I wonder Jimmy, will you make a story where little Aki will meet her grandparents from her Mama's side?

Not sure if it'd be too spoilery, but yeah, I do have a "Meet the (grand-)parents" chapter in mind. Not quite sure when though, but I guess it would have to be before the "re-"wedding. Since we never saw them anywhere, I had planned a running gag of never actually showing them (like only the legs as they lie unconscious on the floor after being presented with their grandchild). Not sure if I could actually pull that off for an entire chapter though.
The bigger problem would be that I don't have all that many ideas for it yet, aside from 2-3 bits for the travel and the initial reaction. I could probably use the chance to show a little less stereotypical Germany, but having them just sightseeing would a) be boring and b) I'd have to settle for some region/city... :P

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

So... uh... yeah... Maybe a little late, but...
http://www.jimmys-desktop.de/aki.php?browse.4.97
:uhh:

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:39 pm

OMG TEENAGER AKI!!!
*reads the description*
You're such a troll! :lol:

Although, is it normal that Aki has purple eyes? I though they were the same color than Asuka?

Also, when you say that "this is not going to be the (intentional) last, epilogue chapter, nor will it contain anything from it", you're talking about the epilogue of T2T with the comatose Gendo in the hospital?

Finally, dat teenage trollish grin! :D
Last edited by ElMariachi on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:OMG TEENAGER AKI!!!

*reads the description*

You're such a troll! :lol:
:P
View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Although, is it normal that Aki ad purple eyes? I though they were the same color as Asuka?
No, they're supposed to be a tad darker. Purple though? Can't really see that, but then again, I have a bit of color-weakness with reddish colors if not on a larger area... :/

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Also, when you say that "this is not going to be the (intentional) last, epilogue chapter, nor will it contain anything from it", you're talking about the epilogue of T2T with the comatose Gendo in the hospital?
No, I meant the AcL
"10 years later"-
epilogue, if I ever get there... :P Could have sworn that I mentioned it before somewhere, but I can't really find it myself...
ed: It was here: http://www.jimmys-desktop.de/aki.php?browse.3.69
ed2: Then again, guess I didn't mention the spoilerific-thing. Could have sworn I mentioned that too...

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:21 am

Oh, you mentioned the epilogue yes, but not the part in spoilers.

Maybe Shinji and Asuka made a little brother or sister for Aki in the meantime, who knows? :tongue:

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 am

I wish Aki Chan was canon so much right now. 3.0 Shinji needs comfort . . .

Loving it! Looking forward to seeing Misato confront Kaji about the baby.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:26 pm

News flash! ACL has finally, after a long hiatus, been updated! Read it here:
http://jimmywolk.studenten-froendenberg.de/eng/aki.php?browse.4.119#comment
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby JimmyWolk » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:32 am

Long hiatus? The breaks weren't that much longer than usual were they? ^^;
Anyways, I'm back now, and sure hope it'll stay that way, so I can hopefully get back to my usual schedule now.

Return to “Fan Works”