Has anybody else finished Shinji Ikari Raising Project?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:24 am

It must have been a Kaworu happyland end because you can get an EoE beach end with Kaworu according to a game pic I once saw.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

The Rei/Asuka game has mostly "happyland" ending stuff though some EoE ends can happen with Rei (dunno about Asuka. Though each girl's Shinji (only) end is of the 26 AU: Rei and Shinji bumping into each other or Asuka waking Shinji up).
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rock-Slash » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:29 am

Are you playing in a PSP or in an emulator? an if it is in an emulator could youplease send me the rom? and by you I mean anyone who have it.

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 am

Sailor Star Dust wrote:I like the Shinji Raising game, I just wish it could have been drawn in anime style like the Rei/Asuka Raising Projects.

Looking at the idea of some of the other users I had an Idea ill discuss with you. I have been playing around with the Raypen graphic novel engine and maybe able to do something with it. I have also been looking at a lot of the artwork in the manga for the SIRP
Writer and Lead animator of Cold Heart
webpage

Rodeo
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rodeo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Isn't this the game where Shinji turns into Robocop?

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Rodeo wrote:Isn't this the game where Shinji turns into Robocop?

LOLWHUT

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:05 pm

No, that's apparently a Game Over from Girlfriend of Steel 2.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am

Mr. Tines wrote:
No, that's apparently a Game Over from Girlfriend of Steel 2.

From memory you walk in on Asuka getting changed.
Writer and Lead animator of Cold Heart
webpage

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 am

Rock-Slash wrote:Are you playing in a PSP or in an emulator? an if it is in an emulator could youplease send me the rom? and by you I mean anyone who have it.

The game is Windows only, you should be able to find a torrent if you :google: .

cojax8
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby cojax8 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

hmm, well I have finally got through the whole of the game and I don’t know wtf happened... for one it seems impossible for me to beat Zeruel without going berserk (I've met the criteria overmind2000 put up, but when I fight it I hit it once, it goes down to like 48 health, then he hits does 30 dmg, then I go berserk before I can finish him). Also, it seems to me that that characters don’t seem to give a crap after stuff happens, for example after Asuka’s mind rape everybody just seems to go about their daily lives.
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes, but to get into accord with them; they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love. -Sigmund Freud
If someone offered you a pill that would make you permanently happy, you would be well advised to run fast and run far. Emotion is a compass that tells us what to do, and a compass that is perpetually stuck on NORTH is worthless. - Daniel Gilbert

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 am

SPOILER: Show

Has anyone ever gotten any of these pictures/endings, I know you can get Misato,Asuka,Rei,Mana, Satsuki and Kaworu, but I didnt know you could get the other two bridge bunnies too.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

overmind2000
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby overmind2000 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 am

cojax8 wrote:hmm, well I have finally got through the whole of the game and I don’t know wtf happened... for one it seems impossible for me to beat Zeruel without going berserk (I've met the criteria overmind2000 put up, but when I fight it I hit it once, it goes down to like 48 health, then he hits does 30 dmg, then I go berserk before I can finish him). Also, it seems to me that that characters don’t seem to give a crap after stuff happens, for example after Asuka’s mind rape everybody just seems to go about their daily lives.

Hmm, I'll have to pull up my old saves and test the battle again. I have one or two that I made before fighting and winning the battle, but it always seems to have a 50% or less chance of working. I might have been wrong about the sync ratio, it may well be slightly higher, and I've never been able to determine if physical strength has a bearing on the fight or not. I'm also beginning to wonder if any other stats (like morality) can influence the fighting.

Regardless, I'll do some more playtesting and post the stats I have from one of the optimal runs.

overmind2000
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby overmind2000 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:19 am

Okay, I've tried a bit of playtesting, and I think I've found the combination I used to win the battle:

These are the stats I had before the battle. To test the results, I did no activities the week before the battle except for rest, which set stress to zero, although I doubt that stress affects the battle in any way, in order to go into it with as close stats as possible. I won the first time through without going berserk with two hits, the first of which did about 75% worth of damage to Zeruel. The second time, I was unable to win without going berserk, with both hits I was able to get in doing about 15% of damage each. On both occasions, the first hit from Zeruel does 30% worth of damage, although it does not trigger berserk. In other, very different stat builds I've managed to go to 50% health and below before going berserk, so I think that the trigger is if your health reaches 40% or below. Damaged dealt to Zeruel seems to be widely random, with it either killing him, getting close to it, or doing very little. This is one fight that can be won, I think, only through a lot of save reloading.

This is what the battle screen looked like at the start of the battle. I have not been able to translate what the two values mean at the top of the screen, though I assume they are attack and defense.

To reestablish the criteria I posted earlier, the necessary synch ratio for beating Zeruel has to be at least 600, with the sword being unlocked and used, and the NERV progress bar filled (though you should do this anyway). I still don't know, however, if physical strength has any effect on the battles.

Also, if anyone would like to replicate this battle, I've provided a copy of the saved game here: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzzgxjgdydn , just extract it into the subfolder in your Raising Project called "exec" and it should work, although you may want to make sure that your #25 save slot in the game is blank unless you want to overwrite anything.

cojax8
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby cojax8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 am

well, I finally beat Zeruel without going berserk...one hit one kill. I'm pretty sure that stress might have something to do with it, as I've tried that battle more then a few times with a lot of sync training before with my stress high, but this time i did nothing but rest so my stress was down to zero, and when I fought I got em with one hit, much different then before when I'd hit him once and do a lot of dmg, then Zeruel would do 30 dmg, then I would go berserk.
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes, but to get into accord with them; they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love. -Sigmund Freud
If someone offered you a pill that would make you permanently happy, you would be well advised to run fast and run far. Emotion is a compass that tells us what to do, and a compass that is perpetually stuck on NORTH is worthless. - Daniel Gilbert

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 am

@overmind: Are you romanticly pursuing anyone in your game? Or are you just skipping that part for the time being?
@cojax: how goes translating?any luck?
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

overmind2000
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby overmind2000 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:@overmind: Are you romanticly pursuing anyone in your game? Or are you just skipping that part for the time being?

The first time I had beaten Zeruel I was pursuing Misato, and the second time it was Mana. The problem is, I don't know what you have to do exactly to get their endings. Wikipedia lists one or two things that you have to do for each girl, such as talking to Misato on Sundays (and attending Battle Simulation training, but they don't tell you this), and attending the Music Club for Mana. The Misato one seems to do something, as it influences the White Day event in the game the same as any of the other relationship-raising activities do, and I've managed to hit at least three or four relationship events (or at least they seem to be this) with the Mana one. The problem is, I can't seem to get the endings.

This is trivial if you don't beat Zeruel, as the EoE ending places you with whoever you have the highest relationship with. I think that setting off the triggers for the required romantic endings is dependent on stats, as Wikipedia says that Sensitivity stat is related to getting Shinji to date people. I can at least tell that I'm part of the way there, as the happyland endings I've gotten seem to make some mention of the girls I was pursuing, but nothing like the full endings.

cojax8
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby cojax8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:23 pm

@GGSS: Well, like I said before, I'm not really writing anything that I have translated down, and as I don't know how to re-program the game to put in English letters all I can do right now is get a rough (very rough) idea of what the people are talking about thanks to my machine translator. If you want, you can download a different machine translator to use, it’s a 30 day trial and with it you can at least get somewhat of an idea of what their talking about. It's called ATLAS if you’re interested (I'm using a different one then that, I do, however, have ATLAS installed on my comp).

If you really want a legit English version of the game, you're going to need a legit human translator, and someone who actually knows how to re-program a game. As I am not good at either of those things, I suggest if you cant find some people who know how then to just do what I am doing (i.e.: text extractor with a machine translator to get an idea of what’s going on)

As for the relationship endings, I haven’t finished the game yet, but when I do, if I don’t get the Asuka ending then I got no clue as how to get it then. I mean damn, I’ve had Shinji buy her food just about every week since she arrived, and they have spent more then enough time with each other during the week activates.

overmind2000
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby overmind2000 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 pm

@cojax8: Have you thought about using multiple machine translators? I've translated very small parts of the game, mostly menu options and the like, and when I was going about it I found it useful to use five or more online machine translators and compare the results. Also, the Rikaichan extension for Firefox helps a lot with this.

cojax8
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby cojax8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm

well I'm using two right now, but I’m usually more inclined to use my LEC ClipTrans DotNet one as that usually seems to be more coherent. I'm also going through the whole game using these, so if I wanted to get multiple references and mix and match each one with the other it would take Way to much time. Maybe when I'm through the whole game ill go back and do that for a few scenes, but for the whole game...ehh.

Charon
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Charon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Does anyone know how to not kill Toji during the Eva 3 fight? Everything is going swimmingly, everyone is happy tra la la la, and then WHAMMO whatever battle choice I pick Eva 1 goes berserk after taking 3(!!!) points of damage and Misato activates the dummy plug, and there goes my nice non-traumatized!Shinji. Perhaps my sync ratio is too high? (It's maxed at 999 already) Having 0 stress isn't helping in that fight. EDIT : And yep, the high sync ratio hosed that play through.
If I'm parsing the Japanese capture guides correctly, the results of the Bardiel and Zeruel fights splitting into the original/comedy/school AU paths depend on a combination of stress, sync ratio, and a hidden property called 'Independence'.

To save Toji you need to keep Defending until his Eva runs out of energy without going berserk. Eva 1 tends to go berserk at sync ratios above 400. (Same with the Zeruel fight where you need to beat him without going berserk, except you can get lucky with a one shot kill off there.) Stress also tends to reset the game to the original/darker path as well.

Independence needs to be at least 500-550 to get unto the school path. It's raised by attending school, extracurricular activities, and free time with friends in the afternoon. It's lowered by Sync Tests, Tactical Studies, and skipping school to rest.
I also have some vague translations/explanations of the various menus & what they do that Anime Game Text Hooker doesn't appear to be translating automatically, if that helps anyone. Also the various schedules for the Children. Menu items are listed in the order they appear in the game.

Misato Battle Menu
Wait
Fire Weapons
N2 Bombs (after developed)

Schedule Menu
Intelligence/Knowledge Study (Scholastic/Knowledge Up, Receptivity/Sensitivity Down, Stress Up || Later - Amorousness/Sexuality Up)
Sensibility/Sensitivity Study (Receptivity/Sensitivity Up, Physical Strength Down, Stress Up || Later - Amorousness/Sexuality Up)
Free/Rest (Stress Down || Later w/ friends in afternoon - Morality Down)

Phys Ed (Physical Strength Up, Scholastic/Knowledge Down, Stress Up)
Synchronization Test (Synchronization Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Down, Stress Up)
School (Scholastic/Knowledge Up, Physical Strength Up, Morality Up, Receptivity/Sensitivity Up, Synchronization Down, Stress Up || Later - Amorousness/Sexuality Up if Rei or Asuka present) or Vacation or Extracurricular Activities

Mental/Martial Arts (Scholastic/Knowledge Up, Morality Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Down (less effective later), Stress Up)
Tactical Study (Physical Strength Up, Synchronization Up, Stress Up ||Later - Amorousness/Sexuality Up)

Vacation (2000 yen)
Sea Bathing/Beach (Stress Down, Amorousness/Sexuality Up)
Movie Theatre (Stress Down + Stats depend on movie) No change if movie is seen before

Extracurricular Activities : Wednesday/Thursday (Go to class earlier those days, Mornings during vacation)
Music (Receptivity/Sensitivity Up, Stress Up || Later - Amorousness/Sexuality Up)
Basketball (Physical Strength Up, Stress Up)
Image/Movie Society (Receptivity/Sensitivity Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Up, Morality Down, Stress Up)
Extracurricular Activities Aren't Good (None)

Shopping

SDAT (Stress Down x 0.9)
Vacuum Cleaner (For cleaning apartment)

Stereo Minicomponent (Stress Down x 0.8)
Schedule Notebook (Morality Up)

Detergent (For cleaning apartment)
Wristwatch (Morality Up)

Aso Aso Cafe
Hamburger Steak (Physical Strength Up)
Gratin (Stress Down)
Cake (Amorousness/Sexuality Up, Stress Down)

Sirloin Steak (Physical Strength Up)
Pizza (Physical Strength Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Up, Stress Down)
Salad (Physical Strength Up, Stress Up)

French Fries (Stress Down)
Coffee (Stress Down)

Bookstore (Opened by Asuka)
Anthology - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Scholastic/Knowledge Up
Science Fiction - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Scholastic/Knowledge Up
Sports Technical Journal - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up

Reference Book - Scholastic/Knowledge Up
Movie Technical Journal - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up
Manga/Cartoon - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Scholastic/Knowledge Down

Romance - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Up
Music Technical Journal - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up
Porn/Gravure - Amorousness/Sexuality Up

Solfege (Opened by Satsuki or Mana if in Music Club)
Pop CD - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Up
Easy Ceremony/Symphony - Scholastic/Knowledge Up
Anison(?) Score - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up

Classic CD - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Morality Up
Keyboard - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up
Classic Score - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up

Heavy Metal CD - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Up, Morality Down
Music Notes - Scholastic/Knowledge Up
Pop Score - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up

GAO Video & Music Rental (Opened by Aoi or Kensuke if in Movie Club)
Horror Movie - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Morality Down
Masterpiece/Impressive Work - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up
Idol Video - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Up 3:3

Action Picture - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Morality Down
Science Fiction Film - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up

Romance - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up
Documentary - Receptiveness/Sensitivity Up, Scholastic/Knowledge Up, Amorousness/Sexuality Down

Drug Store (Opened by Rei)
Vitamins - Stress Down
DHA - Scholastic/Knowledge Up

Nutrition Supplement - Physical Strength Up, Stress Down
Compress - Stress Down

Protein - Physical Strength Up
Health Drink - Physical Strength Up

Joy Sports (Opened by Kaji Or Toji if in Basketball)
Iron Dumbbell : Physical Strength Up x 1.2
First Aid Kit : ???

Iron Clogs : Physical Strength Up x 1.3
Athletic Shoes : Physical Strength Up x 1.1

Joint Supporters : Stress Down x 0.9

Rei Schedule
Monday : Afternoon - Intelligence/Knowledge Study
Tuesday : Afternoon - Sensitivity Study
Wednesday : Morning - School, Afternoon - Mental/Martial Arts
Thursday : Afternoon - Phys Ed
Friday : Morning - Intelligence/Knowledge Study
Saturday : Afternoon - Mental/Martial Arts

Asuka Schedule
Monday : Morning - Phys Ed
Tuesday : Morning - Class, Afternoon - Phys Ed
Friday : Morning - Class, Afternoon - Intelligence/Knowledge Study
Saturday : Morning - Intelligence/Knowledge Study, Afternoon - Phys Ed

Kaworu Schedule
Monday : Afternoon - Sensitivity Study
Tuesday : Morning - Sensitivity, Afternoon - Synchronization
Wednesday : Morning - Intelligence/Knowledge Study (Second week+ only), Afternoon - Fighting/Tactical
Thursday : Morning - Synchronization(First Week Only) or Fighting/Tactical(Second Week+), Afternoon - Synchronization
Friday : Morning - Sensitivity Study(First Week Only) or Fighting/Tactical(Second Week+), Afternoon - Sensitivity Study
Saturday : Afternoon - Sensitivity Study

Shinji Schedule (From Kaworu Bonus Round)
*Note : This is only half of Shinji's schedule. The other half changes week to week and has to be investigated by Ritsuko on Sunday.

Monday : Morning - Intelligence/Knowledge Study, Afternoon - ???
Tuesday : Afternoon - Intelligence/Knowledge Study, Afternoon - ???
Wednesday : Morning - Sensitivity Study, Afternoon - Synchronization Test
Thursday : Morning - Free/Recreation, Afternoon - ???
Friday : Morning - ???, Afternoon - Synchronization Test
Saturday : Morning - Mental/Martial Arts, Afternoon - Phys Ed

School AU Path Schedules

In the School AU Path...
Intelligence/Knowledge Study = Learning/Cram School
Sensibility/Sensitivity Study = Culture Studies
Phys Ed = Nautilus(?)/Sports
Mental/Martial Arts = Volunteer Work

Rei Schedule
Monday : Afternoon - Cram
Tuesday : Morning - Volunteer, Afternoon - Culture
Wednesday : Afternoon - Volunteer
Thursday : Morning - Volunteer
Friday : Morning - Volunteer

Asuka Schedule
Monday : Morning - Cram
Tuesday : Afternoon - Sports
Wednesday: Morning - Cram
Friday : Morning - Cram, Afternoon - Cram
Saturday : Morning - Sports

Kaworu Schedule
Monday : Morning - Culture, Afternoon - Culture
Wednesday : Morning - Culture
Friday : Morning - Culture, Afternoon - Culture
Saturday : Morning - Culture, Afternoon - Culture

Report Card Conversation
1 - You always did good (Stress Down)
2 - It's good to aim higher
3 - No need to get conceited and let your guard down (Morality Up, Stress Up)
And I'll edit in the Ending information in a separate spoiler tag below, for those who may not want to be spoiled at all in those regards.

ENDINGS

Jobs and romance endings are not available in the original/dark path, although the hidden Intimacy stat there will determine who ends up waking up with Shinji in the End of Eva scene. I've confirmed the job & romance endings on the campus/school AU path so far, but am still playing through the comedy path.

Job
Based on a combination of stats and the extracurricular activity chosen - Music Club, Basketball, or Movie Club

Musician : Music, Highest Stat - Sexuality
Teacher : (Music, Highest Stat - Morality) or (Movie, Highest Stat - Morality)
Cellist : Music, Highest Stat - Sensitivity
Writer/Novelist : (Music, Highest - Knowledge) or (Basketball, Highest Stat - Knowledge)
Basketball Player : Basketball, Highest Stat - Strength
Third World International Aid : Basketball, Highest Stat - Morality
Actor/Blademan : Movie, Highest Stat - Strength
Cartoonist/Mangaka : Movie, Highest Stat - Sexuality
Painter : Movie, Highest Stat - Sensitivity
Director : Movie, Highest Stat - Knowledge
Student : (Music, Highest Stat - Strength, Knowledge - Over 200) or (Basketball, Highest Stat - Sexuality, Knowledge - Over 200) or (Basketball, Highest Stat - Sensitivity, Knowledge - Over 200)
Ronin : (Music, Highest Stat - Strength, Knowledge - less than 200) or (Basketball, Highest Stat - Sexuality, Knowledge - less than 200) or (Basketball, Highest Stat - Sensitivity, Knowledge - less than 200)

Romance
Based on the hidden stat 'Intimacy'. The Japanese Capture Guides say Intimacy needs to be 999, but I triggered the marriage endings with stats over 300 (except for Kaworu). In the case of ties with Intimacy, the order of preference goes ... Misato > Asuka > Rei > Mana > Satsuki > Aoi > Kaede/Maple. Intimacy can generally be raised by overlapping your schedule with your target romance partner's as much as possible. You'll know your intimacy is increasing when Shinji's Amorousness/Sexuality goes up each time he meets your romance target. This should be 1-3 points for the girls (the higher the jump, the higher your current Intimacy stat) and 6 points for Kaworu. When Intimacy rises, special scenes with the targeted love interest will trigger (most of them starting by bringing Shinji to a new store to visit)

Note : Amorousness/Sexuality can jump up different amounts if Shinji is meeting two or more romance targets at once, such as taking Satsuki's Sensitivity Training Class at the same time as Rei.

Some indications of the Intimacy stat's current progress during the game include...

Sunday Conversation - The second time you speak with Shinji on Sunday, he'll bring up the person he has the highest Intimacy with, if anyone qualifies.

Christmas - Shinji will have dinner with whoever has the highest Intimacy stat. Unfortunately, only the group dinners with Misato/Asuka/Rei are shown. Note : In the case of no one with any Intimacy, Shinji will go to dinner with Misato & Asuka by default.

Valentines Day - The love interest with the highest Intimacy stat over 315 will give Shinji chocolates. In the case of no one qualifying, Touji will show up instead. :pointlaugh: (Misato's scenario in particular is hilarious)

The Intimacy stat will drop over time without further interaction with the the potential love interest. This decrease may be sped along with interactions with the other rival love interests. (Note: The only way I found the Intimacy stat was by hacking into the Saved File data)

Misato : Intimacy over 300, Talk to Shinji multiple times on Sunday, Schedule Tactical Studies and Vacation as much as possible (May also be positively affected by supportive dialogue choice and Shopping/Cleaning during private time on Sunday, and negatively affected by harsh dialogue choice and NERV progress scheduled on Sunday)
Asuka : Intimacy over 300, Overlapping Schedules, Take Asuka along during Vacations & Shopping Trips, When shopping - always go to the Aso Aso Cafe and buy whatever thing Asuka asks for (Note : I found Asuka one of the hardest romance partners to trigger)
Rei : Intimacy over 300, Overlapping Schedules
Mana : Intimacy over 300, Join the Music Club and participate in the extracurricular activities every week Wednesday/Thursday afternoon during the school year (Wednesday/Thursday morning during vacations)
Satsuki : Intimacy over 300, Attend Sensitivity Training Classes (Note : Intimacy will go up faster if you attend classes alone without overlapping with Asuka/Rei/Kaworu)
Aoi : Intimacy over 300, Attend Intelligence/Knowledge Training Classes (Note : Intimacy will go up faster if you attend classes alone without overlapping with Asuka/Rei/Kaworu)
Kaede : Intimacy over 300, Attend Mental/Martial Arts Classes (Note : Intimacy will go up faster if you attend classes alone without overlapping with Asuka/Rei/Kaworu)
Kaworu : Overlapping Schedules, Intimacy with the girls must be less than 200 each to trigger the Kaworu ending (Note : I have yet to find a specific Kaworu Intimacy factor)

Kaworu Bonus Round

To get the "best*" ending, Kaworu's schedule must overlap with Shinji's as much as possible, especially as there's little room for error here. Considering that Kaworu's stress rises exponentially higher than Shinji's, the option to "Investigate" each Sunday should be chosen as that's one of the few things that drops his stress levels. Kaworu's relationship with Shinji should be high enough to trigger the water scene during the Rest/Free period each Wednesday morning, as that's the other option which drops Kaworu's stress. When Kaworu becomes too stressed, he'll blow off the schedule and wander outside, which only drops his stress levels a mere 2 points, so his becoming over-stressed must be avoided at all costs.

Besides the playing with water scene, a new event should be triggered each week to progress to the best ending. (These scenes usually go in the order of Dinner, Bath, Stargazing, and Sleepover). By the final/fourth week, Shinji should be complimenting Kaworu on each class they take together.

*Best being up for debate, considering what it means for the rest of humanity *cough*
Last edited by Charon on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm

You figured out the girls' exact schedules? Oh, awesome, that'll help me a lot next time I play it through.

Thanks~

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”