Mari/"Glasses Girl" Page?

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Mari/"Glasses Girl" Page?

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Sat May 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Would it be too early to start a wiki page on this character? We do have some information, even though it's rather minimal.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun May 18, 2008 6:03 am

I think we'll wait until the DVD or some other "reliable source" comes out. Besides, most of the Rebuild stuff is going to be created sooner or later.
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun May 18, 2008 9:37 am

Can't we wait until 2.0?

*Sigh* Wiki editing...
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

V
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby V » Sun May 18, 2008 11:03 pm

most of the information we have on "Glasses Girl" up to this point is not entirely confirmed
Who is "Codename V"?....
I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game...so catch me if you can!! (0:50)
"Superior ability breeds superior ambition" -- Spock, Star Trek TOS episode 1.24 "Space Seed"
You say you say you want a REvolution?...
-->It was only after I lost everything, that I realized: I was free to do anything...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 pm

We shouldn't write any official character profiles until the new series of movies is finished. That way we have all our information and we don't get off an a false start.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Mon May 19, 2008 1:11 am

V wrote:most of the information we have on "Glasses Girl" up to this point is not entirely confirmed

"Most" of the information is unconfirmed. Then, what's the other percentage that has been confirmed?
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 am

The only thing that has been confirmed so far is that GG will come in 2.0. Exclude that, and all other information is unconfirmed.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Otaprince
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Otaprince » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 am

in the time you guys spent discussing this you could have started the Mari page and had ten edits if anyone had a concern. I don't see why you guys are bothering with the forum so much for the wiki work.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 pm

There IS a Mari page already: http://evageeks.org/FGP/Mari
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 am

Yes, but it's in dire need of an update.
After 2.0, we do have at least a bit of information, and if we wait untill Rebuild is finished, that unfinished Page will stay there for a few years...
There are still some mysteries about her, but we could at least add some notes about her personality, the hints about her still-unknown affilation or list the stuff she did in the movie,...
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”