[Fic] Battle of Zeruel...

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

[Fic] Battle of Zeruel...

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Ehh, I hope at least somebody reads this....

Part 1...Despair

Cannons and guns were firing everywhere. Chaos was near. Very near. The destruction seemed so slow-moving, yet it was happening right in front of his eyes.

Commander Kyle Cambaya watched in horror and shock as hundreds of his men were killed relentlessly. His team had been sent from America to Japan to help the battle that was raging.

Cries of destruction, terror and pain were echoing everywhere. RPGs, Guided Missiles and Machine Gun bullets were whizzing everywhere, towards the target that was ahead of them:

A ghastly humanoid, about 100 m or so high, and had devastating weapons; it took out a whole brigade of the team's most hardened tanks, the MIA2. It resembled a floating bitch, its face was skeletal like, and looked for trouble.

Well, he had come to the right place, thought Kyle grimly.

But the trouble was rising, soldiers were getting killed, soldiers with families, children and the Commander was worried. The rockets and guided missiles that were fired from both his men and the overhead fighter-bombers were just absorbed by the monster.

"Commander! We need to fall back now! We're getting minced here!" yelled one of his subordinates, Lieutenant Cmdr Acylst.

"Tell the frontline men to fall back, then request for more armour!" yelled back Cmdr Kyle.

"Yes, -" but he was cut short.

The scene of terror, and horror of his subordinate officer; ripped apart by a blast that sent the Commander flying backwards.
It was obviously the humanoid..., thought the Cmdr as he sailed towards the bunker wall...

WHAM!

The force was so great the Cmdr spurted out great gushes of blood, and groaned heavily.
"That fucking thing...I'm going to fucking rip that fucking piece of shit for all I fucking care..."groaned the Commander.

Nerv Headquarters...1135 hours, The GeoFront.

"Sir, our Navy SEALs are falling back towards Sector 2-5 of the frontline!" yelled technician Aoba Shigeru.

"SEND THEM BACK! WHO GAVE THE ORDER FOR THEM TO RETREAT?!!?" inquired Nerv Special Forces Commander Gendou Ikari.

"But sir-!"

"Do as I tell you to... " said Gendou coldly.

>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:58 pm

And why, exactly, are the valiant defenders of Nerv a bunch of balls-for-brains Yankees?

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Um...what do you exactly mean? What, they value courage more than tactics?

If that's what you mean, the tactics are going to come a little later.
>>Nothing<<

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:02 pm

And why are they there in the first place? Did the UN, GSDF and SSDF all take a vacation at the same time?

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:05 pm

No, they're plenty of soldiers around Tokyo-3, it's just that the SEALs are occupying this piece of land and all the other forces are on alert and they're on their way. And the UN jets are already there, except it's pretty much failing. Besides, I've just started, you don't need to go rambling on about that kind of stuff because I've already taken them into account. I'd be asking the same questions too, you know.
>>Nothing<<

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 am

Part 2 - Tribulation

It was dark. It was cold. And it was boring. Commander Kyle Cambaya of the Navy SEALs tried to get up. But he couldn't. His legs were sore, and his arms were cut. He had spent the last few minutes lying unconscious, and he was undoubtedly alone. His team was either dead, or fled from their commanding officer. Cmdr Kyle looked around, and saw in disbelief, that the battlefield was clogged with smears of blood, mud and dirt, flesh and bone fragments. Gargantuan holes lay everywhere, and he assumed that these were caused by the strange humanoids' weapon.

At last, the Commander manged to get up, and, walking quickly, managed to get to the Battlefield Management Centre. However, the sight he saw was nothing that he had imagined; headless corpses, brains chunks and amputated extremities were smashed onto everywhere! Kyle tried to ignore the sight, and smell for that matter, and yanked the weapons shell open, and fetched himself some phosphorus grenades and an MP5.

Limping heavily, he groaned every time the heavy MP5 hit his high thigh, which had a horrific wound.

Meanwhile...
1200 hours, Nerv Command Centre, Nerv Headquarters, Tokyo-3...

"Sir! Our forces have suffered enormously; the USA MIM-104 Patriots SAMs have been completely vaporized, and the American Navy SEALs are reported missing in action." stated First Lieutenant Maya Ibuki.

"Irreverent. Those forces can be reconstituted easily. For now, I want Rei deployed in Eva Unit 00, and Asuka in Eva-02 providing front line defence for the GeoFront." replied Nerv Commander Ikari.

"But sir! Eva-00 is still being-!"

"I don't care! Deploy it now!" interjected Ikari.

"Yes, sir..." mumbled Ibuki.

1210 hours, somewhere around Tokyo-3...location classified...but rest assured she IS in Tokyo-3.

Asuka Langley-Soryu. A hot tempered girl. With blazing red hair. Was just strolling down a couple of streets window shopping when a great, big monster appeared out of nowhere.

"AHHHHH!" Asuka screamed in disbelief.

She ran like the wind, and, despite being pounded by blood and dirt, was able to get to a clear field about 600m away from the city itself.

Panting, she found that her pager was beeping rapidly. Annoyed, she quickly took it out and it read the following message.

>>Get yer ass over here, stat! My ass is gettin' kicked by Ikari, and if YOU don't get ur sexy, slim butt over 'ere, I'll make sure you never see the light of tomorrow!<<

<<End>>

What a hot tempered man, she thought.

>>Nothing<<

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:24 am

Um...hate to be a critic but, Cmdr Ikari never wanted Rei to go out in Unit-00. But w/e, your fan-fic.

And going on about what Bob was saying. Why are Americans being asked as reinforcements? They literally can NOT do anything.

But interesting take on the Angel attacks. Through the eyes of a lone soldier.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:30 am

Well, since the UN thinks that they have failed miserably at defeating the Angels, they wanted more support and reinforcements. Of course, Ikari would think it'll just be a waste of money. But the UN thinks otherwise.

Besides from the general comments, could you please post any suggestions to improve this fan fic?
>>Nothing<<

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 am

MOAR SACHI
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 am

Okay, but I'll make sure Sachi has an enormously gory and painful death. Like torture.
>>Nothing<<

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:36 am

BEsERk EVA01 wrote:Besides from the general comments, could you please post any suggestions to improve this fan fic?

Plausibility, stat.

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:26 pm

BobBQ wrote:
BEsERk EVA01 wrote:Besides from the general comments, could you please post any suggestions to improve this fan fic?

Plausibility, stat.

Um...explain?
>>Nothing<<

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:19 pm

BEsERk EVA01 wrote:Um...explain?

This looks like a cookie-cutter fic. It consists of a generic scenario in which the American military faces off against a monster of the week, copypasted into the Eva setting with no attention to the existing scheme.

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:12 am

Well, I'm sorry if it seems like that to you. Fine, since you have so many criticisms to comment on this fan fic, why don't you give me an idea of what to write about next1?
>>Nothing<<

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:25 am

Why not have Gendo hire a group of US mercenaries and have them fight Seele's invasion in End of Evangelion, so Gendo can create Third Impact in peace?
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:40 am

Part 3 - Martyrdom -

1330 hours, GeoFront - EVA-02 - Combat

"Come on! I'd better win this time! Not that idiot Shinji to bother me again!"

PVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVFT!!!!!!!!

BAMMMMMM!

The powerful projectile beam from Zeruel blasted through 18 of the 22 layers of the GeoFront, and also melted the last two so much that Zeruel could easily jump down into the GeoFront. But she didn't. She wanted to show her enormous power. And she did.

PVVVVVVWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKPFFVTVT.......

WUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVFUUUUUTTTTTTTTTUKKKKKKKKKK!

The mile long beam shot right through the GeoFront, and the very tip of the beam touched the GeoFront floor, incinerating anything in its path, including animals, trees and even humans to ashes.

"HERE IT COMES!!!!! EAT THIS!!!!!!!!!!" snarled Asuka.

Asuka firmly squeezed the trigger to release a deadly, continuous round of high-powered hollow-tipped bullets.

PFPFPFPTPFPFPFPTPFPTPF!

"DIE DAMN YOU!!!!!"

Her upgraded AKSU-74 recoiled continuously whenever Asuka pulled the trigger, and this time it was enormous. The great force of recoil from the assault rifle forced Asuka to slow down, but she had to stop sooner or later, as the barrel was stating to overheat.

From what Asuka saw, the bullets were just absorbed by the Angel, and it was obviously it's A.T Field. But it should be neutralizing it...

*click* *click*

"DAMN!" Her rifle was empty.

She was just about to fire another round when suddenly, WHAM!
Metal blades were streaming out of the Angel from what seemed to be its shoulders and were rammed through EVA-02's groin area, almost severing both her legs. But they hung on, only by a loose tendon not cut by the blades.

"YIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AHHHHHHHHHRRHGHGHGHG! ARTHGH!"

The pain was incredible. Blood was pouring out of the fresh wound, and a pile of flesh was crumbled on the ground, its blood engulfing several onlookers, like a tidal wave.

Asuka's Evangelion fell to the ground, its legs now completely severed.
Asuka gasped and breathed huge cups of air. The pain was inhumane.
Suddenly, she mustered all the will and power of her Eva, and managed to at least sit up, and reach for a rocket launcher...

The Eva's fingers were teetering from reaching its goal, but it was a few meters too far. Asuka, so empowered to destroy at least the Angel, reached out, and fetched the launcher tightly in her hands.

"I've got to kill, I've got to kill you...you...you bastard...AHHHH! ....."

Suddenly, there what seemed was an earthquake, shook the ground beneath them so much that even Zeruel was plucked to the ground, and the Nerv pyramid was on the edge of crumbling to the ground.

"Ahhh..ah..."

WHAM!!!!

An enormous figure rammed from the ground, and it was covered enormously full of dirt, mud, giblets and blood. Its body was tremendously mutated, flesh and blood was dripping and hanging off the figure, and its arms and legs were almost pale and were horribly thin.

But what surprised Asuka the most, was that the figure was...was....green......

1415 hours - Nerv Command Centre -

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!" roared Fuyutsuki.

"The Third Angel, sir...."

"I THOUGHT IT WAS DESTROYED!!!!"

"W-w-was, sir. I think it's alive...reborn...a-a-again...s-s-sir." stammered one of the lower technicians.

1430 hours - GeoFront -

The GeoFront was now almost fully devastated...the only thing that remotely recognised the original GeoFront was the Nerv Pyramid. Everything else lay in ruins.

Asuka was miraculously still alive, her vital body organs working overtime from extreme shock and adrenaline. Soryu was just able to hold onto the rocket launcher, sat up and pointed the crosshairs onto the new target.

It's a new Angel, she thought, well, this makes things harder, doesn't it? And if I kill both of 'em, I'll have my fame..."

The new Angel growled barely audibly, and was mutilated beyond imagination...
>>Nothing<<

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:16 am

Sachiel > Zeruel
- Sachi

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 am

Lol I was thinking about doing that. I have a few ideas and I want to think them through.
>>Nothing<<

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:33 am

How did that happen? Your fic has started to enter rather convoluted areas. First US Navy SEALs, and now Sachiel is reborn?
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:35 am

Er...yeah, strange isn't it? But I'm sticking to the current plot now.

And why can't I do different scenes in one fan fic?
>>Nothing<<

Return to “Fanfiction”