[Fic] Episode 1-A Newcomer

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

[Fic] Episode 1-A Newcomer

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:15 am

Hi, there, I'm just doing this little fan fic on Episode 1-greatly edited. I hope it's worth it.
Note: Some words you may encounter are pilot jargon and should be easily understood.
----------------
Chapter 1-A Newcomer

1100 hours, Monday, 14th July, 2015.
In the NERV Command Centre in New Tokyo-3, all the staff were enjoying their final break before returning back home after 24 hours of constant surveillance of the surrounding area.
"Commander, we've detected a high energy reading 10km north of Old Tokyo-1, sir. It appears to be approximately 120 m tall, at an extremely fast speed." one of the technicians said.

Part 1
Ikari smiled, knowing what it was. However, there was almost no need to panic, as his airborne fighters were already in the air. This should a cakewalk .
"All personnel, go to first stage battlestations! Notify all airborne fighters to intercept the target, and fast. We have no time to waste!" said Gendo, coldly.
"Roger, units Golf 1 and 2, intercept target at 180 degrees, north of Tokyo, weapons free, destroy by all means." replied Maya.

A pair of Sukhoi T-50 PAK FAs were already airborne and quickly jettisoned all remaining drop tanks and initiated afterburner.
"Roger that. In hot with guns."
"Let's get some."

The pair of jets made a low level pass as they flew at over twice the speed, their wingtips red hot with contrails forming. The target was somewhat alien like, with 1 white, round head with two black eyes. In fact, the pilots considered it so alienish that they were extremely cautious.

NERV HQ
"Sir, they've made contact with the target and are getting ready to fire."
"Very good. Tell them that reinforcements are on the way if necessary." replied Gendo.

--------------
"Golf 1 and 2, reinforcements are arriving soon, approach the target stealthily, and use your 30mm GsH-55 to destroy the target."

"Roger that. Let's get em'!
The two jets flew extremely slow, trying to get a good aim of the cannon. With the cannon aimed and precise, the two pilots fired, 100 rounds were drained in less then 1 minute. The enormous bullets flickered off the target's "skin" and had virtually no effect. Confused and dazed, the target deployed one of its eye beams, the white-hot beam flying right through one of the PAK FA's fuselage. With that, the fuel cells were lit, and the crippled plane exploded in a spectacular fireball.
"HOLY FUCK! NERV, my leader has been attacked and destroyed, no ejection occurred, request assistance immediately! I'm going in, hot with airs!"

"Roger, that, Golf 2, weapons free, I have 12 Su-35BM's standing by, they're locking in to your position!"

"Take this you fucking son of a bitch!"

The pilot frantically fired a guided R-77 "Adder" on the target, and, it too had no effect on the Angel. It just...the fireball...it just disappeared...

"Command, I have no effect on airs, request heavy ordnance immediately!"

"No need, seargent, we already have a dozen fighters on your way. Out."

"Come on! The pilot persisted, firing everything he had. Soon, all his weapons had been dispensed, and yet it still had no effect.

"Shit. You're a mother fucking bitch!"

"Alpha Squadron, I require heavy assistance is taking some fucking loads!"

"Roger that. Men, fire everything you've got!"

The Leader fired 2 Kh-31P ballistic missiles at the target, streaking across the sky, while the others followed.

"This had better work", thought the lone pilot.
---------------To be continued-----------------

So, yeah, how'd you think of that, do you still want me to continue or not?
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Commander's Death

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:41 pm

I can't seem to make it one post, so here goes.

Chapter 3----Commander's Death

"Target has been visualized, missile coordinates have been inputted into its radar."
"Affirmative."

The first missile, a thermonuclear missile, lined up towards its target, and the flight commanders have selected the target's strange red sphere.

With the missile lined up, its onboard computers calculated the distance for maximum effective destruction from the red sphere. Once done, the missile ignited its ramjet engines and it blasted the missile over 8 times the speed of sound.

Within seconds, the missile detonated, this time, so fast the enemy couldn't even see it! The warhead impacted onto the red sphere, and detonated.
---------------
Because it was a nuclear warhead, mushrooms clouds appeared everywhere as the other missiles followed. The warheads did so much damage to the Angel, that it shredded pieces of flesh from the body. However, once the enemy realised it was being attacked, it activated its AT Field, and all the rest of thermonuclear missiles detonated harmlessly.
-----------
"Contact, 25, 55 lost."
"SHIT! We lost 55 missiles!?!?! THAT FUCKING TARGET SHOULD'VE BEEN INCINERATED LIKE ASHES! FUCKING HELL!"
"Sir, we have reports coming in saying that these "conventional" warheads are doing minimum damage to the target."
"Yet, we are using nuclear weapons..." thought the Commander of the JSDFF Forces.
"Sir," replied the Sergeant, "I recommend with put "Project E" into live combat."

"Yeah, right, sergeant, and lose billions of dollars worth of power and equipment. You don't seem to realise how expensive that fucking Project was." replied the Commander, coldly.
---------------

After an awkward silence, the Commander confirmed to put the Project E models into action.

"Yes, sir!" said the Sergeant, enthusiastically.

He picked up a red phone, and called a direct line to NERV.
"Commander Ikari, put Project E into action. Let's hope this "project" did what it needed to do. I'm not paying billions if that thing gets damaged."

"You will be pleased, Commander." said Commander Ikari.
----------------

Meanwhile, a boy named Shinji was strolling around Tokyo-3, lost, and wondering where the heck "Misato" was. He had received a note saying to meet this"Misato" at the main intersection in Tokyo-3.

Shit, he thought, all I've heard and seen were these massive rumbles of mushroom clouds nearby. Huh. Looks like the Japanese Generals were testing their nuclear weapons in the field.
-------------

"Commander Ikari, I've received a message saying the Nuclear Weapons Commander Gryzolov has been killed by a energy blast from the target."

Commander Ikari merely sneered, thinking that idiotic Commander could destroy the Angel.

"You've confirmed the message Fuyutsuki, prepare the "Ultimate All-Purpose Humanoid Decisive Battle Weapon: Evangelion Unit 01."

"Pilot, sir?"
"He will arrive soon." replied Gendo.
Yes, he will, he thought, my son, I've abandoned him for 15 years, he's probably going to be angry.
----------------
>>Nothing<<

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:34 am

Meanwhile...

Shinji was standing alone on the street, stunned at what he saw. It was like a godamned nuclear bomb just went off!

"Hmm...is this where my father works..?" murmured Shinji.

It was so terrifying what he just saw over the past few minutes. In a matter of minutes, Tokyo-3 was virtually leveled to dust. Except for the occasional sighting of a few armament building scattered across the deserted city.

A myriad of Flankers, Bears and Blackjacks lay crumbling all over the place, and the weird, alien-like creature was still standing triumphantly, as if he owned the place. Well, he practically did.

Shinji, apparently standing a mere hundred metres away from the action, was covered in a layer of dust and dirt, due to the vast amount of bombs and missiles thrown at the target, spraying up tons of dirt.

"Ah! I shouldn't have come here in the first place. The minute I went here, missiles were a mere metres from my head!" cursed Shinji.

Suddenly, a lone, blue car was circling around the city in a distance, and Shinji thought it was some robber stealing all the jack shit from the deserted stores around Tokyo-3.

But then, it looked so familiar, yet so unnoticeable. Shinji decided he should stay put where he was, but the sheer size of the creature was dominating all of Tokyo-3. He couldn't stand the awe of the creature.

*SCREEEEEECH!"

Shinji gasped suddenly. During the time he was daydreaming, the car had caught up to him, and it was extremely battered and old looking.

"Wha-?" he gasped.
"Hey, hop on! Sorry for bein' late!" exclaimed the stranger.
"Who-who are you?" inquired Shinji.

However, before the girl was able to answer, Shinji thought up why she was here! She was Misato! Taking a look at her letter to make sure, he glanced back at Misato and smiled the faintest of smiles. Well, at least he didn't get lost and there was someone to take care of him, at least, thought Shinji.

Shinji hurriedly jumped onto the dirty seat, smeared with dirt and debris.
Shinji made a faint disgusted face, however, Misato noticed this.

"Oh, never mind that, Ikari-kun."
"Yeah, alright, Katsuragi-san."

After at least a 10 minute drive, Misato introduced herself more thoroughly. She was driving so rapidly and dangerously, Shinji thought she'd crash into a power pole any minute. Only there were no power poles. And the creature was still standing, leering its ugly, white face upon the deserted grounds of Tokyo-3, as if pondering there was something beneath the ground.
>>Nothing<<

Return to “Fanfiction”