EVACOMICS UPDATE!

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:13 pm

hey whats the site address anyway?
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:53 pm

http://www.evacomics.com/d/006.html
here...or you could have done a google search...

Gilgamesh
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Gilgamesh » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:33 pm

Timesplitter 01 wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:You mean its just one guy and not a group of them?

Didnt you know that

Anyways that strip is not bad , but its not great either. Still humours though

I passionately despise all web comics. Especially when one of my friends says, "DUDE, YOU HAVE *GOT* TO SEE THIS WEB COMIC," and I say, "Don't you know that I passionately despise all web comics?" and they say, "BUT DUDE YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS ONE YOU WILL LOVE IT AND BE HOPELESSLY SUCKED INTO IT JUST LIKE I WAS."

And I never am sucked into it. It's always crap.
A person...is a shadow which we can never penetrate, of which there can be no such thing as direct knowledge, with respect to which we form countless beliefs, based upon words and sometimes actions, neither of which can give us anything but inadequate and as it proves contradictory information-a shadow behind which we can alternately imagine, with equal justification, that there burns the flame of hatred and of love.
-Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:21 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:
I passionately despise all web comics. Especially when one of my friends says, "DUDE, YOU HAVE *GOT* TO SEE THIS WEB COMIC," and I say, "Don't you know that I passionately despise all web comics?" and they say, "BUT DUDE YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS ONE YOU WILL LOVE IT AND BE HOPELESSLY SUCKED INTO IT JUST LIKE I WAS."

And I never am sucked into it. It's always crap.

(thought) Somthing tells me hes still a virgin...or a....ewww :shock: (End Thought)

I think that Eva comics is the only web comic read and liked.....yuuup.
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

EVA-01X
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby EVA-01X » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:18 pm

It is time for my trimuphant return......

when I view this comic..... the word "cop-out" comes to mind
The demon returns after a long slumber....
http://www.evamade.org/user.php?id.161
New Signature Image Policy
^Clicky for Evamade!

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:54 pm

EVA-01X wrote:It is time for my trimuphant return......

when I view this comic..... the word "cop-out" comes to mind

Welcome back, and you wouldn't be alone with that thought.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Oblivious
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oblivious » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:03 pm

I am reminded strongly of the sound only anime in the Eva radio drama...
http://graveyardofroses.spaces.live.com
You can either choose to change yourself or change your surroundings. All decisions are variations of those two.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:34 pm

Sooooo anyone poke the maker of this comic with a sharp sitck recently ? Mabe some one could remind him he's got a comic, or just tell him to admit defeat.

:P

PS This comic was cool, then is died on the vine.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:27 pm

If you want to "encourage" him....

Rhine's Email: [email protected]
Rhine's AIM: RhineX

Just remember I didn't encourage anyone to pester him. :shifty:

I've talked to him on several occasions, about the comic. Initially when the comic wasn't updated, it was do to the fact that he had moved, and was still unpacking, settling in, getting stuff set up, and so on and so forth. I don't know about now, but that was months ago, he may just be caught up in the rigors of the working world. That tends to happen a lot. I think that's proabably the worst thing about being an adult. You have much less leisure time than when you're a kid. Hence why I'm in no rush to graduate from college. I plan on finishing this site within the next decade.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:47 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:If you want to "encourage" him....

Rhine's Email: [email protected]
Rhine's AIM: RhineX

Just remember I didn't encourage anyone to pester him. :shifty:

I've talked to him on several occasions, about the comic. Initially when the comic wasn't updated, it was do to the fact that he had moved, and was still unpacking, settling in, getting stuff set up, and so on and so forth. I don't know about now, but that was months ago, he may just be caught up in the rigors of the working world. That tends to happen a lot. I think that's proabably the worst thing about being an adult. You have much less leisure time than when you're a kid. Hence why I'm in no rush to graduate from college. I plan on finishing this site within the next decade.

So what you are saying , you are going to be like "Van wilder" :lol:
Last edited by Timesplitter 01 on Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:13 am

Sound to me like Van Wilder was/is based on EM's college days
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:21 pm

Titus wrote:Sound to me like Van Wilder was/is based on EM's college days

I think we need wildarms to give us details. I want to hear storys of a drunkin monkey. :lol:

Ok back on topic I emailed the guy a few days ago and got nothing. Such a shame. The comic was funny. Ho whell I still have erant story, and the ever funny bobandgeorge I'll live. :(
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:19 pm

I think the only thing I have in common with the character "Van Wilder" is a lengthy college career. I don't rule at life, I don't have the adoration of the school body, I don't drink, and have never been in the position to take off my pants, swing them in the air, and announce that I am a flagpole.

Nor is Wildarms in the position to tell you about any of my antics aside from those that occured at last Otakon. That sort of embarassment would probably be dispensed by Chocomanji or Arcadian.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:26 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:I think the only thing I have in common with the character "Van Wilder" is a lengthy college career. I don't rule at life, I don't have the adoration of the school body, I don't drink, and have never been in the position to take off my pants, swing them in the air, and announce that I am a flagpole.

Nor is Wildarms in the position to tell you about any of my antics aside from those that occured at last Otakon. That sort of embarassment would probably be dispensed by Chocomanji or Arcadian.

I wasnt trying to say that you are a drinker , I was just commenting on your willingness to stay at college
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:18 pm

EM, when your reply came through, me and TS_01(chatting on messenger) were scared shitless......... thought we had it comming for the Van Wilder comment :lol:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:04 pm

Titus wrote:EM, when your reply came through, me and TS_01(chatting on messenger) were scared shitless......... thought we had it comming for the Van Wilder comment :lol:

mmm.... As long as I have known you Titus , you have alway's tried to wiggle out of things .

Hey EM , sereiously I only compared Van's time at his college ( 7 years :shock: ) to your wish that you could stay in college.

Titus likes to cause trouble.

Just remeber this Titus , I know where you live :lol: :lol: ( I do , but I am just joking, I wouldnt hurt you)

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:19 am

Well, putting this discussion back on track, I spoke to Rhine over messenger just now.

The comic is on "semi permanent hiatus". He's busy with his family, and that he still wants to get back to the comic, but does not know when that might be possible.

So, you may see more of the comic, but prehaps not anytime soon. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later.

You crazy characters will just have to tide yourself on new Eva manga and Girlfriend of Steel 2 manga.

Return to “Fan Works”