[RP]New Existence

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

[RP]New Existence

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:29 pm

The Rules:
Rule 1: It's okay to mention other characters in your post, just please, no going into "God-mode" and giving them replies or actions unless they're random background characters ONLY.

Rule 2: Two characters to a player, MAXIMUM. NPCs can be mentioned, but please only have two characters for yourself.

Rule 3: No single-line replies. The role-play will be done in 'story mode'. Dialogue is in quotation marks, etc. Try to make your writing semi-decent, in terms of spelling and grammer.

Rule 4: Be sure to read previous posts, so that you know how to proceed with your characters' actions in regards to the current setting.

Rule 5: Please direct all OOC questions and requests for roles/characters to the thread here: [url]http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4128[/url]

Rule 6: Coarse language, violence, and SOME sexuality (examples: Lilith's Vagina-palms and any of the Misato/Kaji sex scenes) are allowed; this is NGE, after all. 'Mindfuck' and flashback sequences are also permissable.

The Plot:
AU Evangelion, where the Lilim/Humans, Angels, and the now self-aware Evas are trying their best to co-exist with each other in Tokyo-3. Though, obviously, certain people aren't going to be too thrilled with the idea of sharing the planet with Angels and Evas...

Character/Player list:
Anti(me)- Eva-02, Eve (fan character, like Smith)
BobBQ- Smith
BrikHaus- fem-Kaworu
chee- Kaji
Doctor Memory- Keel/SEELE, Leliel
Hunter21- Arael, PenPen
Ironfoot- Gendo, Iruel
jenova7- Fuyutsuki, Kensuke
Ornette- the WC plant
Reichu- Eva-01, Dr. Katsuragi
Sachiel_13- Ritsuko, Eva-00
Shiro- Asuka
SSD- Shinji
Themaninblack- Misato
Tokpile- NERV Tech B
Ursus- Ramiel, Mana
Wevangeliwon- Hyuga
Zugzwang- Rei

And so it begins...
Last edited by Anti-Goth on Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:37 pm

Zaa zaa zaa zaa (Sound effect for Heavy rain)

A rainy weekday morning. 14-year old Ikari Shinji hated rain.

It was far too similar to the gloomy mood he usually found himself in.

The brown-haired, blue-eyed, boy was especially gloomy as of late due to wondering if people…
If the people he knew really…

Shaking his head, the young boy stretched his arms before putting on his school uniform. Yawning, Shinji wondered what he should make for himself and his two room-mates for breakfast today.

His thoughts began to wander, however: I know that, no matter how much I convince myself, that the reason I’m fighting for my family—Misato-san, Asuka, and Ayanami—as well as for my friends, it’s all a lie. In truth, it’s because all of them only need me in Eva. Nobody really cares about me. Ayanami being distant, Asuka being cold, and Misato-san being…Misato-san is all the more proof of this. In truth, my piloting Eva is really all because…

“I…I want to be praised…”, he whispered.
Swallowing, Shinji quietly admitted to himself, “Not only for humanity’s sake of protecting the world. But, so I can be…loved. That’s what I want.”

Hesitantly, the boy gently added, “But maybe…people do care. They must. Why else would they be near me if not because of caring?”

Gently closing the sliding door of the storage closet—his room since Asuka arrived—Shinji decided to make bacon with scrambled eggs that morning.

(If this was an Eva episode, the Episode title and number Tel-Op would dramatically appear right now. :P EDIT: And yes, Shinji still pilots Eva despite the co-existence for whatever the reason will be.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:52 pm

Smith woke up with a backache.

This was nothing particularly new for the occupant of Apartment 1187; he'd been dealing with it ever since he took to sleeping with a pair of 1911s tucked into the back of his jeans and four magazines in each aft pocket. With his jacket on they were almost invisible, yet always handy for those days when nasty people came to town... It had been a while since the last incident, though, and most of his coworkers had taken to encouraging him to leave the .45s at home. Fat chance of that, what with all the intolerant souls who seemed hellbent on upsetting the fragile balance of Angel-Lilim relations. People like him were necessary, damn it. Why was that so hard to understand?

The heavyset American suddenly realized that staring at the ceiling would get him nowhere, and so he rolled onto his feet and padded into the kitchen. It would be ramen for breakfast, just as always... Then maybe he'd swing by Katsuragi's and get the latest news, perhaps pilfer a slice of toast or two.

"Hi-ho, ho-hum..."

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:07 pm

Eating his breakfast, Shinji silently stared at Asuka and Misato, wondering what two of the three important women in his life were thinking about. I wonder if Asuka would like to walk together to school. I'll have to remember to ask her after breakfast. It'd be nice if Ayanami could join us, too...

The ringing of the doorbell jolting Shinji out of his thoughts, he jumped in reply.

"Who could that be at this time? And on such a rainy day? It's only 8 AM.", he said to nobody in particular.

With those words, Shinji opened the door and smiled. "Ah. Good morning. How are you today?"

(Also: I wonder if a slight change of wording with rule 1 is in order? Perhaps mentioning other characters, but not their reactions to things?)

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:33 pm

The alarm sounded. It was 7:00 AM. That meant it was time to get up.

But Gendo didn't want to get up. He liked the nice soft covers. And besides, he nearly forgot to perform his morning ritual. He put his hands together and began to pray.

"Yui...please give me redemption...protect Shinji."

He continued with such-like phrases. After his ritual, he got out of bed and began his morning routine, which went a little like this: entering a shower that he had designed himself, in the shape of a large cylinder divided into sections. The first section soaked him with hot water immediately, with dozens of robotic hands washing various parts of his body with body wash. When this was complete, a conveyor belt moved him to the next section, which had about 10 robotic hands lather his hair and beard vigorously with shampoo, then washing it throughly. He was then moved onto the next section, with the belt rotating him to the right, where he faced a mirror. Another 10 hands then proceeded to tend his beard, with another realistic looking hand tending his nether regions.

Of course, all of this was done without a single facial expression on his part.

After business was taken care of, Gendo walked out of the bathroom and into his clothing closet, which looked quite symmetrical on either side as far as what he wore everyday. Black pants, leather shoes and socks, red shirt with suspenders, and finally the jacket. He stuck his shoes into a shoe cleaning device which cleaned them in about 5 seconds, then he walked out of the closet and to his dresser.

There they lay: contained in a box of gold and silver sitting atop a small pedestal were his orange-tinted glasses. They were his symbol of power, of pride, of glory. He put them on and looked at himself in the mirror. Satisfied, he cracked a smirk, his first facial expression of the day.

He then walked out of his bedroom and towards the Gendo Ikari Cafeteria, which only had one customer everyday: Gendo Ikari.

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:55 pm

"Hey! Third! What wereyou staring at, anyway? Misato, Shinji's being a pervert again!" Asuka yelled.

Why does Baka Shinji always look at me like that? He never would look at me before...what's wrong with him? Wait, why do I even care? Kaji-san's the only cool guy anyway! Asuka pondered.

The doorbell shook her out of her thoughts.

"Oh! It's you!"

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:56 pm

Okay, since I can't think of anything to write for Eva-01 right now... Wow, this makes me feel so lame.

Where the great continent of ice had once presided, there was now nothing but cold, watery death. And, giving a reddish tinge to the abyss, the countless disembodied souls who continue to dwell here, being denied any ability to return to life -- or be truly liberated from it.

The Katsuragi Team had been utterly obliterated in the immediate aftermath of that ill-fated contact experiment in 2000. No one was entirely clear on what had happened, only that they had all died, been reduced to naked souls, and cast into the sea. They eventually found one another, but quickly determined their situation hopeless. Souls could not remain intact without bodies, after all. They would all disintegrate, and it was only a matter of time.

Only, the local conditions seemed to be preserving them somehow. However, rather than view this as a good thing, the dead quickly came to envy the living. They remained together within the sea of death, sharing despair and hopelessness. Many eventually came to forget that they were still on Earth on all, believing instead they were being punished in another plane of existence.

Fifteen years have passed. And, suddenly, a single soul breaks away.

It begins to drift northward, eventually reaching the edge of the 'dead sea', beyond which the forces of nature threaten to bear down upon it.

If she is still alive... it thinks, ...where on Earth do I begin to look?

After a moment of contemplation, the particle finally departs its safe tomb and pushes onward to an unknown destination.
Last edited by Reichu on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby jenova7 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am

as the 8:00 car train to the geofront approached it's destination, Kozo Fuyutsuki couldn't help but feel that today was going to be another long and tedious day of paperwork.

Taking a sip of his coffee, he glanced once again at the newspaper he was reading. There was a sudden jerk as the train slowed down, causing Fuyutsuki's coffee mug and it's contents to pour onto his' crotch

"Dammit, i just had these dry cleaned" exclaimed Kozo, examining the new brown stain in his' pants. he exited the train mumbling something about how commander Ikari was sure to ridcule him.
Last edited by jenova7 on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:02 am

Meanwhile, Shinji turned back to Asuka in reply, blue eyes wide.

His cheeks red, he said in an embarrassed tone of voice: "I...I didn't mean to look at you...! And, I, I'm not being a pervert!"

With a sigh, he frowned at Asuka, adding, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Shinji's depressed mood getting the better of him, the boy unintentionally neglected the Katsuragi household's unexpected visitor.

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:11 am

(We don't know who the visitor is...is someone going to admit to ringing our doorbell?)

"Anta baka? You don't need to apologize all the time! I'd almost think it better if you would just admit to it! Everyone else does! And stop apologizing! It's really annoying! A boy shouldn't act like that! Dummkopf!"

Did I really need to say all that? Now I feel bad...GREAT...

"Misato, can you get the door? I need to eat. Oh! Who made this nice breakfast? Did Kaji-san stop by while we were sleeping or something?" Asuka asked cheerfully.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:16 am

(Smith will make a grand entrance, I hope.)

Shinji let out a sigh, still looking miserable.

Cheeks turning deep red, he looked at the floor, not being able to look the redhead in the eyes.

"Um, Asuka? You're right. And...I was looking at you and Misato-san."

Slowly making eye-contact, Shinji gently added, "I was just wondering...Would you like to walk to school together? I...I've been feeling really depressed the past few days--the rain's probably not helping--but having a friend to talk to would make me feel better. I think."

With a cough, he added, "And, um, I made breakfast, Asuka. I hope you two like it."

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:20 am

"Hm...I suppose walking with the most popular person at school could help cheer you up! Fine then! Just wipe that depressed, gloomy look off your face. Your life doesn't suck anymore! You're the hero of Japan-under ME of course- you live with two beautiful women, you have friends, what more could one want? Anyway, let's go."

HA! Finally, Baka Shinji takes the initiative! Victory! WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING? Why do I want to be with Baka Shinji so bad? What's wrong with me????

Ignoring the unnamed guest at the door, Asuka grabbed Shinji's arm, and dragged him out the door.

Tokpile Quohog
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes

•      
  •      

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:24 am

Another day, another 16 hour shift at the worst and only decent job anyone in Tokyo-3 can hope for, working for Nerv. Despite the lack of anything to look forward to Nerv technician B slowly gets out of bed to go about his morning duties making breakfast and a sack lunch for both himself and his 14 year old daughter, waking her up for school and telling her goodbye in hopes that she might someday respond back.
Taking the subway to work again he sees the familiar faces of Hyuga, Ibuki, and Aoba, he doesn't bother saying hello and instead chooses to sit several seats behind them.

"No reason for them to talk to some low level technician just because he feels lonely," he thought. He wasn't just another random technician working at Nerv; in fact, he was one of several head supervisors who also happened to answered directly to the head scientist of Nerv. However, keeping a low profile seemed to suit him, besides, he wasn't the kind of person who hung around crowds anyways.

"Just another day at work," he thought as he entered headquarters.
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:27 am

Shinji blushed deep red in reply at Asuka's physical contact, but said nothing.

He didn't want to spoil the moment.

Why do I feel this way around her?, he wondered, rather flustered. She's really...cute, but on the overbearing side so why...? Oh well. At least she wants to cheer me up.

A smile made it's way on Shinji's face at that.

"Have a good day at work, Misato-san.", Shinji called as Asuka dragged him out the door.

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:30 am

"There! Smiling! That's what you should do! You're not so stupid-looking when you aren't looking so gloomy!"

Asuka let go of his arm and allowed him to catch his breath.

"Now come on, let's just get to class!"

She started running to the large building where classes took place.

Doctor Memory
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Doctor Memory » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:31 am

Keel sat in his office at Undisclosed Location reading the morning paper.

Business section. Stocks were up, -and they'd better be- now that the global economy had finally bounced back from the Angel scare. Sales of powdered drinks in particular experienced a recent upward surge. He made a mental note to call his broker later.

"The morning post, sir" announced a nameless peon while dropping a pile of papers onto the desk.

"Thank you, Nameless Peon, you may go."

When the nameless peon left, Keel briefly sifted through the pile before him.

"Hmm. Classified Document, Classified Document, more UN Classified Documents for me to sign, a Classified Document from the Prime Minister regarding Classified Subject Matter..." He paused for a moment and wondered if the Prime Minister still took Classified Subject Matter seriously anymore. "...another Running Gag and... Oh. The new version." He picked up a small cartridge.

Game software. A simple yet effective tool for keeping the masses in line. His company always sent him a gold copy to approve before starting production. If it could hold his attention for more than 10 minutes it would probably sell well. But this looked like one of those silly dating simulations, so if he could get the girl in less than half an hour, he'd send it back with a nasty letter. "Best get this over with..."

He opened a drawer and produced a portable game device, into which he inserted the cartridge. He switched on the device and watched the opening screens.

"Graphics have improved. This might actually be interesting." He picked up the stylus and clicked New Game...
(Don't) Excuse Me UhClem, But You're (Not) Making the Doctor (Un)Happy.

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby jenova7 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:38 am

Meanwhile, Kozo had just entered commander Ikari's office. He took care to enter through the back door so Ikari wouldn't notice the stain, he then stood behind the commander at his' usual spot and said "Good morning Ikari. Whats on the Agenda today?"

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:44 am

(*Gasp!* Keel's playing the PSP version of Evangelion 2, isn't he?! But uh-oh! The dots are connecting! Are we gonna get some Excel Saga Dating Sim action? :wink: )

Shinji's now soaked umbrella was laying next to his desk and schoolbag, glad he remembered to bring it for such crappy weather.

As Shinji sat down, he calmly asked Asuka, "If I'm not so stupid-looking when I'm not so gloomy, then why have people said to my face that I look really asinine when smiling?"

His question ended, the boy's blue eyes wandered towards Nameless Classmate A.

His eyebrow rose as they said something about: "The balls are inert! My power level is over 9000! BWAHAHAHA!" while playing the new version of of some apparently new game.

Shinji shrugged to himself, and subconsciously did his usual "space out while looking at Ayanami" routine.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:53 am

"At ease for now, Fuyutsuki." Gendo answered through an intercom on his desk. "You must be getting older for your age. I'm still at breakfast. I shall relay the information to you in person later."

Placing the phone back in his pocket, he turned back to his 3 cheese omelette coupled with hash browns and a bacon egg cheese muffin. And his coffee. French Vanilla. 2 creams 2 sugars.

He decided that because Fuyutsuki was so early, he could wait longer for him. Besides having a larger than normal breakfast, today would bring many tests with EVA-00, along with other things that included Ritsuko Akagi.

He sipped his coffee. Slower than normal.

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 am

"Who says that? Some loser on the internet who has no life except to discuss our adventures? It's because we aren't used to seeing you smile, dummkopf!"

Asuka noticed Shinji looking at Ayanami.

"Why do you always look at HER? Look at ME instead! I'm better than Wonder Girl!"

Return to “Role-Playing Related”