Is there any proof that AT fields are 360 barriers?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only.

Moderator: Board Staff

sadsadshinji
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1705
Joined: Jul 06, 2004

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:44 am

possibly, i havent watched the series recently enough...though it seems to make sense...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael
User avatar
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 09, 2004
Location: I Wish I lived with Rei

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:24 pm

:? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:30 pm

Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?

:roll: ..i meant that angels eventually get stronger as the series process..i mean it goes like this 1st angel<2nd angel<3rd angel.....etc..my question is if this is reffered somewhere in the series..i think it is..just in which episode?
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael
User avatar
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 09, 2004
Location: I Wish I lived with Rei

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:39 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?

:roll: ..i meant that angels eventually get stronger as the series process..i mean it goes like this 1st angel<2nd angel<3rd angel.....etc..my question is if this is reffered somewhere in the series..i think it is..just in which episode?


I wasent reffering to your question. I just asked my own miss's :roll: .
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:06 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?

:roll: ..i meant that angels eventually get stronger as the series process..i mean it goes like this 1st angel<2nd angel<3rd angel.....etc..my question is if this is reffered somewhere in the series..i think it is..just in which episode?


I wasent reffering to your question. I just asked my own miss's :roll: .

i'm sorry but you started with "you think"...
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael
User avatar
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 09, 2004
Location: I Wish I lived with Rei

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:45 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?

:roll: ..i meant that angels eventually get stronger as the series process..i mean it goes like this 1st angel<2nd angel<3rd angel.....etc..my question is if this is reffered somewhere in the series..i think it is..just in which episode?


I wasent reffering to your question. I just asked my own miss's :roll: .

i'm sorry but you started with "you think"...


~Apoligy Excepted LOL

~Well what do you Think?
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:06 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?

:roll: ..i meant that angels eventually get stronger as the series process..i mean it goes like this 1st angel<2nd angel<3rd angel.....etc..my question is if this is reffered somewhere in the series..i think it is..just in which episode?


I wasent reffering to your question. I just asked my own miss's :roll: .

i'm sorry but you started with "you think"...


~Apoligy Excepted LOL

~Well what do you Think?

i won't spam anymore..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael
User avatar
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 09, 2004
Location: I Wish I lived with Rei

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:18 pm

Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?


Can I have someone give me some feedback here!
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: here

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChronoX » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:24 pm

Reichu wrote:
ChronoX wrote:already been said reichu.


Yeah? Where?

I said it previously in the thread, if you care to read a bit.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby the_seventh_child » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:15 am

Dark FireStar wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?


Can I have someone give me some feedback here!

if you post what you wrote a little more properly and better grammar maybe,cause honestly i don't get what you exactly mean..
and you don't have to post something asking someone else to answer your question..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma
Posts: 23008
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: Lost in Bat Country
Gender: Female
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Reichu » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:51 am

ChronoX wrote:I said it previously in the thread, if you care to read a bit.


Yeah? I read it over again, and I still don't see that example mentioned specifically.

Not that it really matters.

sadsadshinji
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1705
Joined: Jul 06, 2004

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby sadsadshinji » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:54 pm

well...arael was in the middle of them (#12? 11?) and it was weak as hell...
and iruel (computer virus thingie) wasnt physically strong, nor was its AT-field proven to be exceptional...

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: here

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChronoX » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:20 pm

it was matreil (the spider-like one) who had the weakest AT field. he was the 10th i believe.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

sadsadshinji
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1705
Joined: Jul 06, 2004

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby sadsadshinji » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:29 pm

oops..sorry...my angel nomenclature is a bit rusty...lol
but yea...matarael was killed with the pallet rifle...the only one, mind you, that was killed by a pallet rifle...
the strongest was probably kaworu, followed by either zeruel or er...the bipyramidal thing...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael
User avatar
Posts: 866
Joined: Sep 09, 2004
Location: I Wish I lived with Rei

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:55 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?


Can I have someone give me some feedback here!

if you post what you wrote a little more properly and better grammar maybe,cause honestly i don't get what you exactly mean..
and you don't have to post something asking someone else to answer your question..


( standing on the edge of a bridge) No one under stands me :cry: . LOL well thats as clear as I can put it missy. :roll:
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:19 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?


Can I have someone give me some feedback here!

if you post what you wrote a little more properly and better grammar maybe,cause honestly i don't get what you exactly mean..
and you don't have to post something asking someone else to answer your question..


( standing on the edge of a bridge) No one under stands me :cry: . LOL well thats as clear as I can put it missy. :roll:

is this clear?..oh well then it's not enough..and don't call me missy..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: here

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChronoX » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:49 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:oops..sorry...my angel nomenclature is a bit rusty...lol
but yea...matarael was killed with the pallet rifle...the only one, mind you, that was killed by a pallet rifle...
the strongest was probably kaworu, followed by either zeruel or er...the bipyramidal thing...

the bipiramidal was the fifth one, Raimel and yes, he had a strong At field too
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

sadsadshinji
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1705
Joined: Jul 06, 2004

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:39 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote::? !! You think that all the angels leading up to kawro where just gunie pigs to see where to strenghten the ultimate angel?


Can I have someone give me some feedback here!

if you post what you wrote a little more properly and better grammar maybe,cause honestly i don't get what you exactly mean..
and you don't have to post something asking someone else to answer your question..


( standing on the edge of a bridge) No one under stands me :cry: . LOL well thats as clear as I can put it missy. :roll:

er...what is a gunie pig? who is kawro?
sorry...just have a problem with the spelling...
it is guinea pig and kaworu or kaoru or something like that...
and i think that ramiel had one of the strongest of the bunch...
some of the AT fields were pretty damn weak...

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: here

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChronoX » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:26 pm

Ramiel was quote " A near perfect flying fortress" it was Misato who said that one. so i would infer that to be strong, also Zeruel was also extremely hard to beat. his eye beam thing penetrated 14 to 18 layers of armor in a single shot. taribis was also a strong one as far as his AT field goes cause Shinji made a lunge for unit 2 and was deflected and his prog knife hit taribis' at field and held. those are in my opinion the strongest of the episodes, not the movies, which i have yet to see.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 252
Joined: Oct 02, 2004
Location: New Zealand

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Cogboy » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:28 am

It looks flat cause its like when two bubbles meet.
y'know what i'm sayin?
Last edited by Cogboy on Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy


Return to “Evangelion Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests