Board Staff

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Board Staff

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:46 pm

I felt it appropriate to adress this now. I've gotten several inquiries about modships and such. At the moment I'm still working on nailing down various issues of the board, staff/mods is one of those things. But I'm not looking to pick up any new mods currently. As the community grows there will be need for new mods. I'm also going to create custom groups, similar to what FofR over at TrivialBeing has going. I'm going to create a reporter group for Live Action news. News posted by users will be published to the main page and live action page. There will be other similar features for Fan Fiction and Omake and News in the furture.

For now, I simply suggest being active, being mature, being productive. Those that are supportive of the forums and site, and who also conduct themselves in a mature and productive fassion will be in high regards when the time comes to appoint new staff.

If you have any questions or comments about staff opportunities, feel free to make them here or send them via private message.

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”