Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
soundwaveCA
Embryo

Eva Action Figures [2]

Postby soundwaveCA » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Anybody have any impute on Medicoms RAH (Real Action Hero) line? Thinking of picking up the plugsuite Asuka figure, and the pictures of these look pretty good but I've heard mixed things about these especially considering the price.

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Side effects may include drowsiness and sexual arousal.

Postby Killer Bee » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm

What are your issues with the price? They're expensive (which is why I still don't have one) but as long as you know that you're going to be getting a 12" doll and not something larger than that, then there shouldn't be a problem. I've only ever heard good things about them, EXCEPT for the plugsuits. I've heard that the plugsuits can tear very easily if you're not careful with them, particularly around the elbow and knee joints. Personally, I would buy the school uniform versions if you have your eyes set on Rei or Asuka. Sadly, Shinji, Kaworu, and Mari only come in plugsuits.

Disclaimer  SPOILER: Show
May not actually be 12", I pulled that measurement out of my ass. I dunno how tall they really are.

Mari may exist in a school uniform version, I can't remember. I may be thinking of the Dollfie.

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm

I could've sworn I had seen a listing for Mari in her school uniform on AmiAmi.

Here it is:

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=FIG-MOE-1803&template=default/product/e_display.html
:|

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Personally i'm going to get a plugsuit Shinji and a plugsuit Asuka to sate my sick fantasies. I just need to wait for my refund check which is about 2 months late.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm

If they're in plugsuits, or really clothing of any kind, I don't think they'll sate your fantasies at all.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 pm

I have all three Asuka Soryu Versions; the yellow dress, the plugsuit and the school uniform; the plugsuit one is awesome, the material is very good, it's good as a posing action figures, but honestly, I just bought it along with the shitload of figurines back then because I could.

If I ever make an Eva writing contest, they would probably be part of the first prize winning pick.
Last edited by Eric Blair on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm

View Original PostLegendary wrote:If they're in plugsuits, or really clothing of any kind, I don't think they'll sate your fantasies at all.

Ever read the plugsuit fetish doujin? Not to mention i'm sure there is a way to get those plugsuits off. :tongue:
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 pm

I somehow doubt the dolls have... attributes, so to speak. Certainly not functioning. So, again, no sating you.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

View Original PostLegendary wrote:I somehow doubt the dolls have... attributes, so to speak. Certainly not functioning. So, again, no sating you.

Again, read plugsuit fetish. If that can get me off, these will too. (I am of course at this point just making a point though at first this was a joke.)
Interesting Quote:

GVman
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby GVman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:37 am

RAH is top of the line. They're like the Soul of Chogokin of things non-mecha. If you can afford it, go for it.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I wish I could, but at this point I can't afford a bagel much less the goodness of a couple of RAH figures.
Interesting Quote:

soundwaveCA
Embryo

Postby soundwaveCA » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks for the input (not so much the lack thereof :p). Ordered plugsuite Asuka along with the school uniform Asuka and Rei.

Coincidentally any owners of these have pics of their figures?

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:47 pm

I have the plugsuit and school uniform Asuka Soryu versions; the face of the school uniform one is not really my favorite thing.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey Killer Bee, do you still have those links to the RAH auctions on that website? Post them here.
Interesting Quote:

bogusman
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby bogusman » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

here's some pics of my RAH eva girls, these are the old version
SPOILER: Show

These are the new versions, 2.0. i've dressed Shinji with swat suit & armor & Rei uniform ver with long casual shirt.

The uniform ver of Rei

oops
ImageImage

i'm waiting for mari & Asuka uniform ver, processed for shipping
Yea...

soundwaveCA
Embryo

Postby soundwaveCA » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Awesome thanks for sharing, cant wait until mine come now :D

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:56 pm

And I jizzed in my pants.

Anyhow, I Think they should do school uniform Shinji too if the plugsuit versions have so much trouble. Not to mention school uniform Shinji and school uniform Asuka can partake in extracurricular activities together. :ting:
Interesting Quote:

bogusman
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby bogusman » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote: I Think they should do school uniform Shinji too if the plugsuit versions have so much trouble.

yes, especialy the articulation, kinda limited

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote: Not to mention school uniform Shinji and school uniform Asuka can partake in extracurricular activities together :ting:

agreed.. :naughty:
Yea...

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 pm

^Finally, another me! Where have you been brother!?

On topic, how do you think we would contact the company to give them this suggestion?
Interesting Quote:

bogusman
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby bogusman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 am

i forgot my password & username, so for about a year just watching this forum :toothy:

i have no idea how to contact them though, but if i could do that i'd like to suggest them to made uniform ver of Shinji & Asuka in her new test plugsuit :tongue:
or maybe they'll wait until that 3.0 & 4 movie released

anyway, alittle romance..
Yea...

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”