DnD 3.5 questions

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

DnD 3.5 questions

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:58 pm

Im making a dnd character and im to lazy to register at the wizards boards for help :)

Im making a psi-warrior lizard pholk and Ive never played a race other then human before.

Can some one explain to me how playing the lizard pholk works? Its a +1 level adjustment, but it mentions them starting play with two levels of humaniod. Does this mean that at start (level 2 equivlent I assume) I have 2d8 hp from the humanoid levels? Do I need to hit level 2 (3 with the adjustment) to take 1 level in psi-warrior?

Thanks for any help
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 am

You have a custom title.

Hax.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:50 am

DatDude wrote:Does this mean that at start (level 2 equivlent I assume) I have 2d8 hp from the humanoid levels?

I don't have lizard race or psi-warrior class in my rulebook, but based on the automated character generation of zangband (DnD rules), that sounds right.

Do I need to hit level 2 (3 with the adjustment) to take 1 level in psi-warrior?

The start at stats don't affect the level, however the level adjustment does. High-elf is also +1 level adjustment too, right? I remember those requiring 2 levels in order to take 1 level in your class. I could be wrong as it's probably been since college the last time I played.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:14 am

slothen wrote:You have a custom title.

Hax.

Their are more titles over 2k posts. Old DD is just the only non mod with that many.

@cole man I should mention its a 3.5 game, and the lizardfholk is listed in the monstaer manual.

Edit:

When a lizard fholk use multi attack I know you only add half the strength bonus to the 2 claw attacks. How much if anything do you add to the bite?
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”