Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

master0rolando
Ireul
Ireul

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

•      
  •      

Postby master0rolando » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:58 pm

OMG i just watched the funniest movie of all time..

on my trip to a singing tournament in London, British Airways had it as an in-flight movie...they didnt censor it or nothin...i loved it...Jack Black is actually really good at composing music...but he swears too much for me to just wanna sit down and listen to it...but i love this movie..."Beezleboss" and "Storm the Gate" were the coolest songs ive ever heard....i also love how they have the chorus going when he deactivates the lasers...

the plane also had Pursuit of Happiness which made me cry twice when they were sleeping in the restroom and at the end when he said "This right here is happiness"

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:51 pm

OFF TOPIC NITPICKERY:

Shouldn't this be titled something somewhat relevent, like, oh... I don't know... "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny"? :roll:

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:22 pm

Pursuit of happiness was a really good movie and i am man enough to
say i did tear up...not cry...just tear up.

If i learned one thing from that movie its to NEVER trust hippies......cause they will steal your time machine in a heartbeat.

Have yet to see pick of destiny
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Soljer13
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Soljer13 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:04 am

[URL=http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boratqy6.jpg]Image[/URL]

SUPERIOR
PURGE! CLEANSE! KILL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:39 pm

soljerameelguy wrote:[URL=http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boratqy6.jpg]Image[/URL]

SUPERIOR

Fuck yeah.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Return to “Film and Video”