[Fic] Genocide Extended: Finale December 8th!

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 am

Um... you know I just might at some point do a lemon involving Rei ... and Asuka ... and maybe Ritsuko.

I think you can guess what the circumstances might be.

Chapter 13 is moving along nicely, but I still would like to hear from some people about chapter 12. And from a certain Panamenita.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 am

Rommel wrote:I think you can guess what the circumstances might be.

:headscratch: Whatever you're hinting at, I'm missing it completely.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 am

NemZ wrote:

Only because you don't know me that well. :redface:

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 am

Wait... do you mean circumstances as in how it fits into the plot of this fic, or are you talking about the particular flavor of goings-on involved in an unrelated effort?

If it's the latter, I expect you might make krutta blush.
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:53 am

Haha,I could say a lot of circumstances... :grin: By the way,that would be great.
Evangelion Genocide:chapter 14?!
CYOA:A Character Insert :D
And waiting for Evangelion 3.0 Q Quickening...Next summer,dudes! Or maybe before summer?:O ;)

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:54 am

NemZ wrote:

Read 6 Day 6 days :thumbsup: Now THAT is N.2 after the Genocide :grin:
And waiting for Evangelion 3.0 Q Quickening...Next summer,dudes! Or maybe before summer?:O ;)

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 pm

He has. He just didn't know what I meant.

BTW:

I will take that as a compliment. Sure wish I could get him to do some PowerPlays fanart, though. :pwnd:

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Rommel wrote:He has. He just didn't know what I meant.

BTW:

I will take that as a compliment. Sure wish I could get him to do some PowerPlays fanart, though. :pwnd:

:nyao: :pwnd:

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Have you tried emailing or getting in contact with him and asking him/her?
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 am

Well, I don't speak Japanese so it might be pointless.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 am

oh. -o-;
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

carla
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby carla » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm

*waves hand* i'm here! i'm here! :toothy: sorry it took me a few days.

now, don't everybody go running off to get a helmet now, but i have to say... from the chapter preview i was expecting the S/A to be the highlight of the episode... and it wasn't.

*everybody runs to cower from the end of the world*

i'm not saying that i didn't like the S/A scenes, though-- i did, i absolutely loved them. i especially love the fact that even though they know they love each other, that doesn't mean everything's perfect: Shinji's still completely clueless and at a loss, incapable of mustering up the courage to comfort her and half-scared that he'll make her angry, and Asuka keeps having certain expectations of him that are rather unrealistic and then getting pissed at him that he doesn't live up to them. they're still advancing in their feelings while being in character, and the push-and-pull of feelings-vs-personal-issues is very reminiscent of what it was in NGE despite the fact that now it's romantic. so very good execution there, i swear those two never fail to make me want to squeal and cry at the same time.

however, what astounds me most is that i find myself thoroughly enjoying scenes with characters that i normally wouldn't care for. when i read EVA fanfic, i generally stick to S/A and they're what i focus on when i read, but with genocide i always look forward to the other characters as well, and that is very, very rare. i don't know about anyone else, but this at least makes this fic outstanding for me, at least so far :thumbsup:

highlights:

_rei. i love your Rei, have i mentioned that before? she's so adorably clueless and blank, yet so eager to understand things. eager to connect to something. gosh, every time she asks a question, i just want to give her a hug.

_asuka's scene in the bathroom, reminded me of episode 22.

_i'm liking nakayima more and more, lately. it's probably because you've taken the time to show us how he doesn't really act like Kaji all that much :tongue:

_three lines of kensuke, yaaaay! :kawaii: (lol, i'm so easily to please...)

_“See? I told you.” Asuka folded her smugly arms across her chest. “You are such an idiot.” --> haha, i loved that. Rei tells her she's jealous and instead of scratching her eyes out like any normal woman trying to keep miss random hussy away from her man, Asuka instead finds a way to twist it so she can insult Shinji and at the same time make herself seem superior. lol. that is so Asuka. :rofl:

_the whole activation sequence of unit 02. once again, i could see this happening so very clearly in my head. i love the bridge bunnies going all "*FLAIL* what the hell is going ooonnnnn?" even though they've been through these unexpected dangerous situations too many times now :lol: i also felt so much for Misato when you described her as numb ;_; and Rei's hand on the glass, that's a classic one.

_“This is different! I love Asuka!” / “Are ... are you sure?” --> *baaaaawwwwwls* :crybaby:

_kyoko! awwww :nyao: i loved that she lightly scolded Asuka, that was priceless. and that scene felt very reminiscent of yui's last scene in EoE, as well. a very heartfelt "goodbye" scene. i certainly hope this helps Asuka get better...

_misato forcing answers out of ritsuko at gunpoint. i totally cheered :yippee: and now i find myself missing Kaji more than ever. i guess you can't just bring him back to life out of the blue, right? perhaps just a flashback... pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*

really fantastic chapter, overall. :clap:

after that, i'm really eager to read the next one. if there's one really interesting thing in EVAverse, it's post-disaster reactions :tongue: i can't wait to see how Shinji & Asuka deal with things now, and what Misato's going to do about everything she knows now. and most importantly, i want to know if that was the last we'll see of the emerald tablet...
bittersweet ending: episode 24. the angels are gone and mankind is safe... but tokyo-3 has been ruined; Kaji is dead; toji is a cripple; kensuke, hikari, and their families have moved away, taking pen-pen with them; Asuka is catatonic; ritsuko is in prison; Misato is a nervous wreck; Rei is "the third one"; and Shinji is utterly broken psychologically after having to kill the only person who has offered him unconditional love in the course of the whole series. come the movie? don't worry! it gets worse! ~from the source of all wisdom in the world.

kNET | GAW | my graphics | my fanfics | re-deconstruct: the EVA rebuild fanlisting

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I loved the first scene between Keiko and Rei.Pure,beautiful,brilliant.I love the piano.It calms me down.And the train scene "Did you hear that?He sleeps with her!Lucky Bastard!" :grin: :nyao: Now that was awkward,but funny :grin: .
And the scenes between Asuka and Shinji...Shinji doesn't know what to say to her...everything is just tooo NGE!(did you help Anno to write Evangelion's story? :smirk: )

Shinji:the confession was really important to Misato.I feel it.But he can do nothing with Asuka.I hope that will change,with time.

Asuka:she is in peace,at last.She deserves that,after these painful times..she deserves somebody,like Shinji.I can not say how glad i was when her mother saved Shinji;You chose the perfect timing for Kyoko!

Rei:her confession surpriesed me....she actually loves Shinji.I didn't know that she knows the name of this feeling...and her caring for Keiko showed me that she has human feelings,even if she doesn't admit them.Still,she's wierd to me,but now,after this chapter,i feel more comfortable with her.

Ritsuko & Misato:forcing answers.Brilliant.The Door of the Truth finally opened.But does Asuka know that the Tablet was controlling her?Hmm.
Ritsuko deserves death after this.But she has some point: Shinji would be dead,if they didn't use the Tablet.
I'm looking for her revenge over Ikari...I know that you'll make it perfect and not like in EoE...I have Faith in You!

You are great,dude.You're talented.
And DO NOT STOP.We want the new chapter ASAP - after you make it perfect.

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 pm

carla wrote:*waves hand* i'm here! i'm here! :toothy: sorry it took me a few days.

LOL. Thanks. I was loosing faith.

Asuka keeps having certain expectations of him that are rather unrealistic and then getting pissed at him that he doesn't live up to them. they're still advancing in their feelings while being in character, and the push-and-pull of feelings-vs-personal-issues is very reminiscent of what it was in NGE despite the fact that now it's romantic. so very good execution there, i swear those two never fail to make me want to squeal and cry at the same time.

Tabasco described her behavior best when he said that she acts like someone who got her idea of relationships from teen magazines. That's more or less what I was going for. Asuka, for all her depth and psychoses, still has a streak of shallowness and I think that would come out in a relationship. Of course, she's smart enough to know Shinji would never be able to meet those standards, but that doesn't mean she can just change her standards for him. Being as self-centered as she is, she would expect him to try harder instead of lowering herself. :p

however, what astounds me most is that i find myself thoroughly enjoying scenes with characters that i normally wouldn't care for. when i read EVA fanfic, i generally stick to S/A and they're what i focus on when i read, but with genocide i always look forward to the other characters as well, and that is very, very rare. i don't know about anyone else, but this at least makes this fic outstanding for me, at least so far :thumbsup:

More or less to plan there :grin:

_rei. i love your Rei, have i mentioned that before? she's so adorably clueless and blank, yet so eager to understand things. eager to connect to something. gosh, every time she asks a question, i just want to give her a hug.

She's actually very hard to write just because she's such a blank page.

_asuka's scene in the bathroom, reminded me of episode 22.

Who would someone like Asuka go to for advice? Herself.

_i'm liking nakayima more and more, lately. it's probably because you've taken the time to show us how he doesn't really act like Kaji all that much :tongue:

Well, he was not meant to be a sympathetic character at the beginning. Kaji had well defined sense of right and wrong, and a personal relationship with Misato. Nakayima starts out as a government tool. He does his job and then whatever. That only changes when he finds someone to care for and that gives him purpose. Like most of the cast, he's someone who's spent most of his life alone and done lots of things he regrets (his running to Keiko's room in chapter 12 echoes Shinji running to Unit-02's cage in chapter 11)

_“See? I told you.” Asuka folded her smugly arms across her chest. “You are such an idiot.” --> haha, i loved that.

God, I can't believe I missed that typo. :embarrassed:

_kyoko! awwww :nyao: i loved that she lightly scolded Asuka, that was priceless.

But Asuka does whine a lot. :pwnd:

@ Dranzer: Rei didn't say she loved Shinji; she said she envied the bond between him and Asuka. But it's safe to assume there's some affection there.

Chapter 13 is well under way (page 25), and I may just write a story about the Chinese pilot but there's not a lot of interest so don't expect it to be epic.

If anyone (you know who you are) wants to post their omake, I would encourage them to do so.
:toothy:

Dranzer
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Dranzer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah,you could write a short-story about the chinese pilot,and why did Unit-A
SPOILER: Show
(because of the emerald tablet)

go berserker.

User-iel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby User-iel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 am

Bagh. I am so gonna regret this in the morning.
Well, there I was reading Genocide Ch. 2, and then it hit me - all I had to do was re-arrange a few parts... well, the humor was almost all there! I don't think it broke till I got there! My hacking attempts were revealed, and then -
Rommel wrote:...wants to post their omake, I would encourage them to do so.
:toothy:
I wouldn't want to say no,
but it probably isn't full quality. It is my fault.
Shoganai.
Here is 'Shinji meets with Rei outside of class'
an Omake to "Evangelion Genocide: Extended" "Genocide 0:02 / Try Again"

Shinji choked on his words, and wondered how someone so quiet could also be so blunt. Or was he simply that transparent? “I'm just ... worried about you,” he said uncertainly.

“Why?” Rei did not look up from her reading, her voice remained soft and even—any other girl would have sounded uninterested.

“Um, well, because people aren't mean to be alone.” To Shinji there was something about the words that sounded hollow; he had spent so much of his life alone that it almost sounded like a lie.

“Some people choose to be alone because that is the only way to truly find themselves. It is easier to think when no one is around.”

“So ...” Shinji murmured. “What do you think about?”

It wasn't intended as a deep question--he hadn’t thought of it like that--just an attempt to get her talking and opening up, but he realized belatedly that it indeed one of the more esoteric things he had ever asked her.

There was long moment of silence after that, then; Her expression was of surprise; her eyes slightly wider than usual, lips pressed together. With no real motion from below her shoulders, Rei spun her right arm around directly at the side of Shinji's head. The contact was not a blow. Still well faster than he could react, her fingers spread and the heel of her hand was covering the hollow edge trailing behind his slack jawbone. Shinji was taken aback, still not catching up with this wild turn of events, preparing to recoil from another slap, suddenly the warm proximity of her hand breaching his personal space.

“I will tell you--”
Rei started, but Shinji had to switch gears again, and now she spoke in a loud whisper – “My mindo..” Why was she speaking English? “tu yuur mindo..” And her fingertips, pressing against his temple, next to his eye, his cheek bone; the pressure of her thumb under his skull and all sensation suddenly becoming distant. Rei's face, not moving, but somehow swelling to fill his vision, hearing, memory.

Instantly Shinji's eyes widened, his fists clenched. At that, Rei's features relaxed once again and returned to their usual neutrality.
“--everything.”

Rei was seated just slightly inclined to Shinji, her book and both hands at rest upon her lap. Her eyes rolled a bit sideways off his face to accommodate the approaching figure. Shinji twitched, his prior two minutes of paralysis abating.

“Excuse me!” Asuka's sharp voice broke into his thoughts with all the subtlety of a hammer. “I hate to interrupt your secret little meeting, but the idiot should be coming home with me.” Penetrating his fluttering lids and unequal pupils with her encompassing sky-blue glare, she rounded her face back to the First Child. “And you better not have broken him again – do you understand me?!”

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 am

Worth a chuckle.

Does this mean that even if the dummies are destroyed in a dramatic, heroicly sacrificial fashion that they can salvage Rei from Shinji's head in a sequel?

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 am

I think it's pretty funny, which is why I told him to post it. :thumbsup:

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Almost done going over the next chapter. Should have a draft (for those pre-reading) some time this weekend. Chapter 12 was also slightly revised.

Here's a teaser for the next chapter. Bear in mind this is still a draft, so it's not entirely final.

Shinji had just gotten up to get a drink of water in the middle of the night when Misato stepped through the front door. Her schedule had never been regular enough for him to be surprised by her late arrivals; some nights she was lucky if she could make it home at all. And with both Unit-01 and Unit-02, not to mention Central Dogma itself, undergoing repairs, there had to be a lot of work.

He wouldn't really know, though. Asuka and him had spent most of the last few days in the hospital ward, isolated from everyone and everything except each other and the nurses that came in to check on them in shifts. Despite Misato visiting regularly, she had said very little about what was going on with NERV in the aftermath of Unit-02's attack.

Because of the need for constant monitoring for contamination and the possibility of violent behavior, Asuka was kept restrained for the first day. She was very clearly annoyed, but this wasn't nearly as much of a problem as when the doctors decided to examine her physical condition more closely. They had enough respect for her privacy to place movable screens around her bed. But Shinji, whose bed was nearby, had still caught glances of her sitting there naked, loose golden-red hair spilling over her shoulders, as the doctors did their examination, poking, prodding and asking her questions.

Asuka's annoyance quickly turned to surly anger. Strangely, Shinji took that as a good sign, even if the doctors were not amused.

When it became fairly obvious she wasn't contaminated, they took her off most of the machines that had been attached to her, with the exception of the IV, released her from her restraints and allowed her to dress in a gown. From that point on her mood improved markedly and it was impossible to keep her in her own bed.

Three days of dealing with a suddenly, inexplicably upbeat Asuka in such close proximity proved exhausting. He could only hope she would settle down after a while, but he rather liked her better like this; her face was prettier, her eyes brighter, full of charm.

The only time her facade cracked was when the subject of the last battle came up. One of the doctors asked Asuka what had happened inside Unit-02, since apparently the computers failed and there was no data. Shinji had been keen to avoid this, figuring she would talk about it when she was good and ready—the way Asuka did everything—but the nurse's insistence grated on her.

Arms folded across her chest, Asuka withdrew back into moody silence for hours. From then on, she refused to have anything to do with that doctor. Shinji managed to coax her out of it, mostly by bumbling his way into an argument—now there was a familiar situation. Asuka didn't give him a lot of details, but she did say Unit-02 was 'fixed'. Whatever that meant.

Misato had negotiated their early release provided they stick to certain conditions, Asuka specially. Shinji's sprained neck was not much of a concern; he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself and knew to take things easy for a while, restrict his movements and all that.

As he opened the faucet and filled a glass, Shinji looked at Misato over his shoulder. A twinge of pain quickly reminded him of his injury. Misato failed to notice. She removed her shoes and draped her red jacked across the back of the nearest chair, walking over to the refrigerator in silent steps. A pleasant grin curled up her lips. Her dark hair shimmered purple in the kitchen light.

“How come you are up so late?” she asked, glancing at him as she dug through the fridge for leftovers. She took out a pot covered with a plate, peeked inside to determine the contents, then placed the whole thing in the microwave and set the timer.

Shinji shrugged, raising his glass. “I wanted some water.”

“Well I’m glad I caught you.” She turned her back to the microwave, facing him fully and leaning on the wooden counter. “I haven’t seen you since you left the hospital. I thought maybe we could get a chance to talk, you know, in private.”

“About what?” Shinji lifted the glass to his lips.

Misato paused, waiting and perhaps deciding if she should change her mind. “About you,” she said after a moment, “and Asuka.”

Shinji sighed, putting down his glass. He had a feeling this was coming ever since admitting his feelings to in the middle of the battle. She meant well, he didn’t doubt that, but it wasn’t something he would like to discuss. What he felt for Asuka was not easy to describe—he hardly thought he had figured it out himself. It felt awkward to even think about bringing it up in such a casual way. “Do we have to?”

Misato nodded adamantly. “Yes. Because there are some things you have to know.”

Shinji dropped his head, feeling a blush of embarrassment beginning to rise to his cheeks. He recoiled, looking at his bare feet on the tiled kitchen floor. Did she really have to do this?

Misato waited another moment, and Shinji hoped she would give it up. She was merely gathering her courage. “Shinji, love isn’t what you think it is,” she finally continued, ignoring his discomfort but not sounding all too certain herself. “It’s not all about running around giggling and making dirty jokes to each other. It’s not about holding hands. It’s not about kissing or making out. You can’t just say you are in love. Sometimes what you think love feels like isn’t really love at all.”

Shinji was sure that halfway through Misato’s speech his face had started to turn even redder from wanton shame. “Mi-Misato, I really don’t want to—”

“Too bad.” She took a deep, steadying breath and carried on. “Shinji, what I’m trying to say is that sometimes we fall in love for the wrong reasons. We think we want to, that we can find happiness in someone else’s arms, but what we are really after is not love.”

Slowly, his glance crawled on the floor, tracing a path towards her stocking-clad feet. Asuka would never wear stockings, he thought absurdly. He did his best to ignore Misato's words, but the caring and concern he heard in her voice made that impossible. This was important to her, and so, even though he couldn't look at her, he listened.

“Sometimes all we want is to fill in a void,” Misato said, her feet turning slightly inwards. “And we use other people to do that. We cling to them because they remind us of things we lost—of people we lost or feelings we used to have but have forgotten. It's not your fault. Everyone does it, whether consciously or not. It’s hard for grown-ups to realize it, but for someone your age the hardest part is accepting it.”

In the silence that followed, Shinji knew she wanted him to say something. He didn't, but she didn't budge and waited him out. He could feel her staring him down, pushing him. Her feet twitched in what he guessed was annoyance.

His hand clenched around the glass. He looked up at the doorway to the living room. Asuka was still sleeping in his bed; he wanted to be next to her more than anything. To have her arms around him, her legs tangled with his.

Misato moved away from the counter and stood in the middle of the gap between it and the table, blocking Shinji's most immediate escape route.

It took nearly another minute of silence before he gave in. “That’s not how I feel about Asuka.” Shinji shook his head solemnly. “Maybe I did at first, when I didn’t know what I was feeling, but not anymore.”

“Shinji.” Gently, Misato reached out to place her hand on his shoulder. “I didn’t mean you. I meant Asuka.”

Shinji blinked his surprise, his gaze focusing on her inadvertently. “Oh?”

Misato squeezed his shoulder gently, her face so awash in loving concern that Shinji had to turn his head away. “Asuka is a very complicated girl, and love is a very complicated thing. Put them together and you get an extremely complicated relationship. You are probably very clear on what you want from that relationship, but you can never know for sure what she wants.”

Shinji thought that she was wrong but could not find any words to argue with. She didn't know all that had happened between Asuka and him. The redhead would have gone ballistic; he, on the other hand, felt helpless.

“Even if she told you, you would never know if it was the truth. You’ll do anything to give her what you think she wants: your heart, your mind, your body—” Misato gave him a dirty look that made his blush deepen “—your very being in any conceivable way. But you can never know if that is what she wants. What she really wants. And that leads to doubt and separation.”

Shinji's shoulders sagged, lowering Misato hand with them. She kept squeezing, as if wanting to give him encouragement. His eyes dragged on the floor between their feet, partly because of how embarrassed he was and partly because Misato was hitting too close to home. He didn’t want to see the sincerity in her eyes that would mean she was talking about the inevitable.

“Why are you telling me this?” he asked, his low low and sullen. “Don’t you want me to be happy?”

Misato moved one hand slowly off his shoulder and brought up her other one. She stepped closer to him, erasing the gap between them and bent over slightly, cupping his face gently in her hands. Her palms pushing up on his cheeks, she lifted his head and his gaze.

Shinji stared at her, eyes going wide, stuck between wanting to pull away from her touch and paralyzed at the soothing warmth from her hands on his face. Even Asuka seldom touched him in such an intimate way. But Misato knew how to touch. He felt awkward, uncomfortable in the extreme, and yet he could not run. The look on her face, too, was calm and reassuring.

She leaned even closer. For a moment, Shinji was afraid she would kiss him and closed his eyes, but then she just touched her forehead to his.

“I want you so much to be happy,” Misato whispered. “You have no idea how much I want you to be happy.”

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Awesome news!

I noticed one minor typo in the preview, a "specially" that should be "especially" here:
"Misato had negotiated their early release provided they stick to certain conditions, Asuka specially."

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take things from here; I couldn't resist and ended up reading the original Genocide version of this chapter a couple weeks ago, so I think I have at least somewhat of an idea where you're going with it, but I don't know how much your plans have changed since then ;)

Return to “Fanfiction”