What guncom and flight stick games are available for the PS2

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

BLACKANGEL32076
Sachiel
Sachiel

What guncom and flight stick games are available for the PS2

•      
  •      

Postby BLACKANGEL32076 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:57 am

also for the xbox too

Yeah, yeah, I know, “Google is your friend!” Look folks, I don’t know if I am putting the wrong search parameters the search engine or what. I want every game within these parameters that is out there that has ever been made even if they are not being made anymore being made. Now any more info ya’all have would be a big plus. Help a man out!!!

Later!!!
-...because a lot can happen in 24hrs.
-"Consistancy people, consistancy!!!"-George Carlin

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:30 am

Googe is your friend.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=guncon+2&btnG=Search

Second result is the wikipedia entry on the Guncon 2 for PS2 which lists all the games it works with.

There's no such thing as "flight stick games" for PS2. You buy a third party flight stick and expect the control scheme to not suck ass when played with the flight stick, or hope that the game allows you to find a decent set or manually configure one.

I understand that the Ace Combat games are fun with a flight stick. They're great games as is, I can say that much, I have 4 and 5, and am looking forward to picking up zero at some point.

As for X-Brick, I don't care enough about the system to do a google search.

Google + Wikipedia = anything you need ever.

BLACKANGEL32076
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby BLACKANGEL32076 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:37 pm

Thanks Monkey. Also, thanks for the info about the flight stick. At this point I just need to find out which games out for the ps2 are compatible with the Logitech flight force. You mentioned Ace Combat 4 and 5. I’ll look into them. Also, I wonder if the ps1 guncon games would work with the GunCon2 I have. Again thanks!
-...because a lot can happen in 24hrs.
-"Consistancy people, consistancy!!!"-George Carlin

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:10 pm

BLACKANGEL32076 wrote:I just need to find out which games out for the ps2 are compatible with the Logitech flight force.

You can play DDR with the thing if you want. It's not like the Guncon where is has to be compatible. The X button on the joystick is the same as the X button on the controller. The O button on the joystick is the same as the O button on the controller. The question is whether the control set IN THE GAME intuitively corresponds to the placement of the buttons on the stick. For instance, it wouldn't be fun if the trigger is X, and the X button in the game calls up the map.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”